What's new

Gunmen 'kill 11 Shias' in Quetta

Sectarian violence gets camouflaged in BLA terrorism, but attacks on buses of people going for ziaraat is very frequent nowadays... So there are no doubts that sectarian violence has increased in recent past in Quetta.

you do understand the difference between sectarian and ethnic??

you do understand the difference between sectarian and ethnic??

Please enlighten... The Majority of Shia Community comprise hazara community, who are 1/3 of entire quetta population.

Here are some series of Sectarian Violence, do you want us to believe you rather than the reporters / people living in quetta?

July 10
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

2 days ago

AFP: Gunmen kill Shiite pilgrims in SW Pakistan: police

Brazen violence continues to plague Pakistan's main cities of Karachi and Quetta | GlobalPost

Read this as well

Of course it is being funded by Arabs, there is no doubt about that. But it is not a scheme of the 'enemies of Pakistan' to destroy Pakistan, in fact it is the failure of the Pakistani establishment to recognized the threat posed by this. This is where I fault Pakistan, & that is why I blame the Pakistani Establishment solely for this, no matter what role the Arabs play in funding these terrorist organizations.

bilalhaider, You are my brother and i do not have anything against you but in post # 78 you said it is financed by local deobandis and now you admit that it is financed by arabs!!!

All what i am saying is those who are funding extremists in pakistan are 100% enemies of pakistan!!!

Please enlighten... The Majority of Shia Community comprise hazara community, who are 1/3 of entire quetta population.

Here are some series of Sectarian Violence, do you want us to believe you rather than the reporters / people living in quetta?

July 10

2 days ago

AFP: Gunmen kill Shiite pilgrims in SW Pakistan: police

Brazen violence continues to plague Pakistan's main cities of Karachi and Quetta | GlobalPost

Read this as well

what im simply sayng that if there are no proves of sectarian violance, and its merely a belief that some violance was sectarian than they dont have to say in the headlines

in the article its mentioned no terrorist org has taken responsibility

BLA is by far the biggest terrorist org in balochistan, and its causing these sort of violance there, and everybody knows who is funding BLA

Stick with the nose - the little grey cells will take time to accept reality

being an imperfect Muslim I have said my prayers in shia, sunni and wahabi mosques as my intent was seek the approval & Blessings of a Creator that I still continue to believe since my early days.
I have attended prayers in shia Mosque in Quetta few times and attended the processions in the last Friday of Ramadan relating to the solidarity towards Palestine. Both the procession and the mosque have been attacked killing 50+ people at a time.
Throughout the violence and terrorism that involved the targeted or random killing of the Hazara/ shia in Balochistan, I have seen these people controlling their emotions and not weeping in front of strangers but this time I am really moved to see these guys in tears.
Having grown up playing and schooling with them I must say this ethnic group is very unique, they are very hard working, mostly poor, very proud (bordering arrogant), physically strong, diehard patriots and good sportsmen.

Whether these killings are sectarian or racist (Hazara dont support BLA), I don’t know but I don’t think it will help in any way to tell the grieved that their killers were BLA or TTP. The claim from either group will eventually come just to add salt to the wounds and I agree with the posters who blame the law enforcement and the justice system for failing to bring the culprits to justice and virtually letting them operate with impunity.

Perhaps its not the right time but I cant help but wonder if my fellow members from India will have same level of sympathy for the slain if the culprits are found out to be the Bramdagh Bughti thugs?

being an imperfect Muslim I have said my prayers in shia, sunni and wahabi mosques as my intent was seek the approval & Blessings of a Creator that I still continue to believe since my early days.
I have attended prayers in shia Mosque in Quetta few times and attended the processions in the last Friday of Ramadan relating to the solidarity towards Palestine. Both the procession and the mosque have been attacked killing 50+ people at a time.
Throughout the violence and terrorism that involved the targeted or random killing of the Hazara/ shia in Balochistan, I have seen these people controlling their emotions and not weeping in front of strangers but this time I am really moved to see these guys in tears.
Having grown up playing and schooling with them I must say this ethnic group is very unique, they are very hard working, mostly poor, very proud (bordering arrogant), physically strong, diehard patriots and good sportsmen.

Whether these killings are sectarian or racist (Hazara dont support BLA), I don’t know but I don’t think it will help in any way to tell the grieved that their killers were BLA or TTP. The claim from either group will eventually come just to add salt to the wounds and I agree with the posters who blame the law enforcement and the justice system for failing to bring the culprits to justice and virtually letting them operate with impunity.

Perhaps its not the right time but I cant help but wonder if my fellow members from India will have same level of sympathy for the slain if the culprits are found out to be the Bramdagh Bughti thugs?

I used to do the same, but seedhi si baat hai, dar lag gaya keh agar khuda na khowasta koi terrorism ho gaya to sub say pehlay mujhay pakar lain gay keh what your doing in other sect's mosque... So bhai main to dar gaya...

Perhaps its not the right time but I cant help but wonder if my fellow members from India will have same level of sympathy for the slain if the culprits are found out to be the Bramdagh Bughti thugs?[/QUOTE]

Do you show same level of sympathy for the slain of people of 26/11 Mumabi attack as it is found out to be a section of Pakistan military may have been involved with the killer for 26/11 Mumbai attack? If you do...then of course i can show same level of sympathy...

Do you show same level of sympathy for the slain of people of 26/11 Mumabi attack as it is found out to be a section of Pakistan military may have been involved with the killer for 26/11 Mumbai attack? If you do...then of course i can show same level of sympathy...

Just allegations, yet to be proven. However, we have a high level sympathy with all those innocents who were killed in those attacks. But when unnecessarily Pakistan's military is dragged into it, that sympathy is converted into anger.

If an organisation is declared as terrorist organisation- then its acts of terror cannot be given any sectarian excuse-
its quite intriguing how some of my fellow Pakistanis can differentiate between an act of terror and sectarian killings-
By this logic 35thousand+ Pakistanis were killed by terrorists- by whose terrorists?- Shias?-

Do you show same level of sympathy for the slain of people of 26/11 Mumabi attack as it is found out to be a section of Pakistan military may have been involved with the killer for 26/11 Mumbai attack? If you do...then of course i can show same level of sympathy...[/QUOTE]

yes!!!!!
Our condemnation of terrorism is always unqualified. No ifs and no buts.

although your question was off topic but I thought I must ease your confusion

It is unfortunate that you are conditioning your sympathy for the loss of human life on how some of us view the terrorism in Mombai, in a way you are also guilty of hypocrisy if you do so.
Tell you what…. Even if you calibrate and mock the deaths of the people in Pakistan, we will never ever do the same for the deaths of the Indian civilians whether the culprits are Naxils, right wing Hindus, Indian Islamists or LeT

still my original question holds for rest of the Indians. Would you still sympathise if its found out that Indian funded BLA is involved in the killing? Its terrorist leader never spares a chance to announce the Indian support whenever he gets the chance in the interviews. I think their answer maybe same as yours. Well if you guys want copy some prejudiced Pakistanis then what can I say its your choice.

by the way I am really proud to say that majority of us condemn all terrorism and atrocities on the civilians no matter who does it and yes even if its ISI.
don’t you find our posts after posts criticising the army, the judiciary the politicians and the clergy? Even our think thanks and mods speak their heart. I will be very happy if you can link me such open and honest expression in the Indian forum.

I hardly see such open criticism from the people of the biggest democracy. please don’t get me wrong but when the credit is due please don’t be so afraid to say that. watch our posts on the latest Mumbai attacks and you will get the confirmation to my answer

If an organisation is declared as terrorist organisation- then its acts of terror cannot be given any sectarian excuse-
its quite intriguing how some of my fellow Pakistanis can differentiate between an act of terror and sectarian killings-
By this logic 35thousand+ Pakistanis were killed by terrorists- by whose terrorists?- Shias?-

what can one say more than that its a self defeatist mentality at work!!

what can one say more than that its a self defeatist mentality at work!!

can you explain how?
I see what he is saying. an unprovoked attack on unarmed civilians IS terrorism no matter what faith or ethicity they belong to, that I understood he is saying and I say too.
how should we see it differently? maybe you have a point but do share

These arabs are real mess for muslim world. They want to impose their Wahabi ideology on everyone. they have oil earning which is spent on two thing, one is on 'aayaashi' and rest on these type of things.

And what about the ayatollahs of iran wanting to export the barbarian revolution and take the masses to stone age?? Look how well the revolution is doing for Iran. I can understand your religious sentiments but please, beliving propoganda is utter nonsense. The word "Arab" does not define anything as there is no such thing as an Arab ethnity or an Arab religion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom