What's new

Gunmen 'kill 11 Shias' in Quetta

And what about the ayatollahs of iran wanting to export the barbarian revolution and take the masses to stone age?? Look how well the revolution is doing for Iran. I can understand your religious sentiments but please, beliving propoganda is utter nonsense. The word "Arab" does not define anything as there is no such thing as an Arab ethnity or an Arab religion.

:lol: 2 Words : ARAB - LEAGUE (Arab Union) ........... the rest is history!!!!!!

You might have special privileges in saudia but thousands of your fellow countrymen don’t get that chance and work for $2 dollars a day trying to feed their families back home.

Think logically : spare some thought for them at least!!!!!

And what about the ayatollahs of iran wanting to export the barbarian revolution and take the masses to stone age?? Look how well the revolution is doing for Iran. I can understand your religious sentiments but please, beliving propoganda is utter nonsense. The word "Arab" does not define anything as there is no such thing as an Arab ethnity or an Arab religion.

the Ayatollah Barbarianism is nothing compared to the "loving wahabi ideology" being exported from the Saudis all arround the word, which has inspired all the current Islamist organisations (LeJ, SSP, TTP, Taliban) that have made the lives of muslims and mon muslims a living hell

the Ayatollah Barbarianism is nothing compared to the "loving wahabi ideology" being exported from the Saudis all arround the word, which has inspired all the current Islamist organisations (LeJ, SSP, TTP, Taliban) that have made the lives of muslims and mon muslims a living hell

why doesnt america attack the hub of all terrorism, like saudi arabia, and attacks on weak poor people such as talibans?

why doesnt america attack the hub of all terrorism, like saudi arabia, and attacks on weak poor people such as talibans?

Cause they are weak and poor. Also when the U.S. asked for Osama they told them **** you. So they obliged.

Cause they are weak and poor. Also when the U.S. asked for Osama they told them **** you. So they obliged.

but osama was every where except afghanistan, you forgot that??

Who is funding these groups? It has been claimed that Wahabi funding for this group has been instrumental in it's rise - Whether it's targeting Shi'ah in Iraq or in Pakistan, the role of Saudi Arabia in the funding of these groups has been corrosive.

Yes it is these bloody Wahabis of Saud family's Arabia who fund extremist and terrorists anti-shia groups in Pakistan as well as Saudis wanting to spread their messed up version of WAHABI ISlam in Pakistan! Wikileaks reported that Saudis pump in about $ 100 MILLION dollars into Pakistan and this money particularly goes into funding wahabi oriented madrassas and money going towards anti-shia madrassas and groups!

I have always said that it is these bloody SAUDIS who are the main SORE in our muslim ummah!

BINGO u hit the nail RIGHT on the head! This is PRECISELY what is happening! These bloody saudis are the MAIN SORE that is causing pain and bleeding in our muslim ummah! Saud family's Arabia (aka Saudi Arabia) pump in so much money into anti-shia madrassas as well as spreading their form of MESSED up wahabi Islam!

BINGO u hit the nail RIGHT on the head! This is PRECISELY what is happening! These bloody saudis are the MAIN SORE that is causing pain and bleeding in our muslim ummah! Saud family's Arabia (aka Saudi Arabia) pump in so much money into anti-shia madrassas as well as spreading their form of MESSED up wahabi Islam!

then why didnt america invade saudia then afghanistan brother??

oil wealth guarenteed too!!

Do you show same level of sympathy for the slain of people of 26/11 Mumabi attack as it is found out to be a section of Pakistan military may have been involved with the killer for 26/11 Mumbai attack? If you do...then of course i can show same level of sympathy...

yes!!!!!
Our condemnation of terrorism is always unqualified. No ifs and no buts.

although your question was off topic but I thought I must ease your confusion

It is unfortunate that you are conditioning your sympathy for the loss of human life on how some of us view the terrorism in Mombai, in a way you are also guilty of hypocrisy if you do so.
Tell you what…. Even if you calibrate and mock the deaths of the people in Pakistan, we will never ever do the same for the deaths of the Indian civilians whether the culprits are Naxils, right wing Hindus, Indian Islamists or LeT

still my original question holds for rest of the Indians. Would you still sympathise if its found out that Indian funded BLA is involved in the killing? Its terrorist leader never spares a chance to announce the Indian support whenever he gets the chance in the interviews. I think their answer maybe same as yours. Well if you guys want copy some prejudiced Pakistanis then what can I say its your choice.

by the way I am really proud to say that majority of us condemn all terrorism and atrocities on the civilians no matter who does it and yes even if its ISI.
don’t you find our posts after posts criticising the army, the judiciary the politicians and the clergy? Even our think thanks and mods speak their heart. I will be very happy if you can link me such open and honest expression in the Indian forum.

I hardly see such open criticism from the people of the biggest democracy. please don’t get me wrong but when the credit is due please don’t be so afraid to say that. watch our posts on the latest Mumbai attacks and you will get the confirmation to my answer[/QUOTE]

@Irfan...again i go by my word....i will 100% condemn whosever involved in the killing of your innocent citizen...he may be a Bugthi or Purohit...Dont feel that i am shy of condoling the killer...But i was expecting similar kind of empathy from you for the terrorism happening in my country...

Again i am not expert in this area...but why would Saudi Arabia will try to destabilize Pakistan society when SA is claimed be a trues in the critical situation of Pakistan..This sounds contradictory...If we go by your logic it is a dangerous phenomena if someone from outside of your country i trying to influence the thought process of your children in education institution against your societal interest...Either they can be right in their funding process as your Gov allows them to do so...or you are trying to blame them after you get the benefit from your friend...

bilalhaider, You are my brother and i do not have anything against you but in post # 78 you said it is financed by local deobandis and now you admit that it is financed by arabs!!!

All what i am saying is those who are funding extremists in pakistan are 100% enemies of pakistan!!!

Thank you for that, yes you are correct brother. The Arabs have been funding most of the money, for Madrassahs that cater for extremist ideology; but the people getting brainwashed are Pakistani people. In some cases, as the article posted by Muse on Post #120, Malik Mohammad Ishaq, the leader of the banned SSP got a stipend from the Punjab government, & the money they got from the Arabs was transferred to the extremists by them.

There is no doubt that the Arabs who have funded extremists in Pakistan are 100% enemies of Pakistan.

Again i am not expert in this area...but why would Saudi Arabia will try to destabilize Pakistan society when SA is claimed be a trues in the critical situation of Pakistan..This sounds contradictory...If we go by your logic it is a dangerous phenomena if someone from outside of your country i trying to influence the thought process of your children in education institution against your societal interest...Either they can be right in their funding process as your Gov allows them to do so...or you are trying to blame them after you get the benefit from your friend...

Saudi struggling for a anti-Iran Pakistan. it invested a lot on the terrorists who are killing innocent civillians. Even some sunni scholars too are targeted by these wahabi terrorists. One thing is clear that all terrorists are linked together in one way or other and all are funded by the devil house of saud. In baluchistan the killings of people are increasing since the progress on iran-Pakistan gas pipeline. the troika usa+saud+rouge pakistani element is at work there. but like before they will fail too as pakistani society in general do not support saudi terrorism.

Thank you for that, yes you are correct brother. The Arabs have been funding most of the money, for Madrassahs that cater for extremist ideology; but the people getting brainwashed are Pakistani people. In some cases, as the article posted by Muse on Post #120, Malik Mohammad Ishaq, the leader of the banned SSP got a stipend from the Punjab government, & the money they got from the Arabs was transferred to the extremists by them.

There is no doubt that the Arabs who have funded extremists in Pakistan are 100% enemies of Pakistan.

AGREED!!!

And i think we have discussed too much on this topic now this thread should be closed!!!

but osama was every where except afghanistan, you forgot that??

He WAS in Afghanistan and later on WAS in Pakistan which is NEXT(Afghanistan) to Pakistan. Which led to American Navy SEALs in Afghanistan to be able to get into Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom