What's new

Gun fires out side British Parliment multiple casulaties.

6000 were killed during IRA terror campaign yet noone claimed that is was "catholic" fault

High time Amber Rudd also understands our concerns about wanted terrorists Altaf Hussain and likes being given safe haven in London.

This must end. There are no good terrorists and bad terrorists, the world should be united and act together as one to get rid of the maniac of terrorism!

Absolutely second that.

High time for all to understand. There are no good or bad terrorist. Irony is, just today, they returned half million pound back to Altaf Hussain.

Absolutely second that.

High time for all to understand. There are no good or bad terrorist. Irony is, just today, they returned half million pound back to Altaf Hussain.
Well now the British should reconsider their policy on Altaf Hussain as Terrorist spare no one.

Well now the British should reconsider their policy on Altaf Hussain as Terrorist spare no one.

And Mark Grant, the present NSA should focus more on homeland security then screwing about and poking in affairs in distant part of world like Pakistan Afghanistan issues.

upload_2017-3-23_0-51-53.png

And Mark Grant, the present NSA should focus more on homeland security then screwing about and poking in affairs in distant part of world like Pakistan Afghanistan issues.
Every day I hear in news about huge chase of arms being found belonging to Altaf Hussain but still he is protected by UK Gov on call from India any how UK has to modify it's policies as the pound and Markets were not looking good for UK due to Brexit and today's events further plunged the economy down. UK market took a big dip today.

Guy's please stop bringing Altaf into this. While I accept Altaf is even bigger scumbag then the guy involved in yesterdays terrorist incident in London but any comparison is badly flawed as apples and oranges.

It is millions of Pakistani's who support Altaf. It is millions of Pakistanis who vote for his party in Karachi. It is countless officials in Karachi and Sindh government who take orders and respect Altaf. It is Pakistani Presidents like Musharaf who even had Altaf's MQM in the ruling set up in Islamabad. Large parts of Sindh still are beholden to MQM and Altaf.

After all this you want the British to sort out the mess? I think Pakistan first needs to make up it's mind about MQM and Altaf. Once that happens Britain will act.

After all this you want the British to sort out the mess? I think Pakistan first needs to make up it's mind about MQM and Altaf. Once that happens Britain will act.
The mind has been made up and the message was clear with the red warrant but you are correct this is not the time for this discussion. What happened in UK is an act of terrorism and should be condemned in all forms.

The mind has been made up and the message was clear with the red warrant
Please tell me how on gods earth you expect the UK police to move on that animal called Altaf when his party MQM won 7% of the seats with 24 MNAs in Pakistan Assembly? Please tell me how you expect UK police to arrest the leader of the fourth largest party in Pakistan which 2 million people in Karachi voted and which runs that cities government?

If Pakistani people continue to support Altaf in milliions you expect the UK police to sort him out? It does not work that way. Stop supporting him. shut down his party. Declare it a crime to support MQM. Then ask UK police to sort out Altaf. Action would beget more action.

You comparison therefore is entirely inapropriate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muttahida_Qaumi_Movement

This new age terrorism is frightening.
You can potentially do more carnage with a truck in a busy street than you can ever do with a gun.
There is no escape and it is damned difficult to stop a truck.

If I am in Europe or US, I would not take my family out on the roads for any festivities. It is just an open season for terrorists.

UK is screwed. They are so far down the rabbit hole that they don't even know which way is up and which way is down.

This new age terrorism is frightening.
You can potentially do more carnage with a truck in a busy street than you can ever do with a gun.
There is no escape and it is damned difficult to stop a truck.

If I am in Europe or US, I would not take my family out on the roads for any festivities. It is just an open season for terrorists.

UK is screwed. They are so far down the rabbit hole that they don't even know which way is up and which way is down.
Brits are smart.
Unlike the americans they always say the politically correct things while do what ever is required behind the scenes.
Eg the innocent brazilian guy shot in london after the bus attacks. The police were cleared .
Or the rendition program carried out secretly.
Or the anti terror law , one of the most draconian.
But they could not hide when the brexit vote happenned. All their liberal credentials were shredded.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom