What's new

Gun fires out side British Parliment multiple casulaties.

Khalid Masood sounds Pakistani to me. What's more this c*nt was 52 years of age....I've worked so hard with young folks prone to this terrorist trash, yet he was 52. I don't know what to say.

Khalid Masood sounds Pakistani to me. What's more this c*nt was 52 years of age....I've worked so hard with young folks prone to this terrorist trash, yet he was 52. I don't know what to say.
What a freaking idiot this Khalid Masood. This idiot thug, doesn't he know killing one person is like killing all of humanity.

They still haven't declared his ethnic background yet.

_95291818_mediaitem95289791.jpg

Looks like a black guy.

On 22 March 2017 a terrorist attack occurred on Westminster Bridge, in Parliament Square and within the grounds of the Palace of Westminster, in central London, the United Kingdom.[1] The attacker, identified as 52-year-old British-born man of Pakistani descent Khalid Masood,[2] drove a vehicle into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, killing two, and then drove into a crowd of people near the palace gates. Masood then fatally stabbed a police officer and was shot dead by other officers.[3][4] It was the first terrorist attack of this magnitude to occur in London, England and the entire United Kingdom since the 7/7 London bombings in July 2005.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack

On 22 March 2017 a terrorist attack occurred on Westminster Bridge, in Parliament Square and within the grounds of the Palace of Westminster, in central London, the United Kingdom.[1] The attacker, identified as 52-year-old British-born man of Pakistani descent Khalid Masood,[2] drove a vehicle into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, killing two, and then drove into a crowd of people near the palace gates. Masood then fatally stabbed a police officer and was shot dead by other officers.[3][4] It was the first terrorist attack of this magnitude to occur in London, England and the entire United Kingdom since the 7/7 London bombings in July 2005.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack
If true, then obviously disgusting. I know many Indians who have done terrorist activities as well. nowhere does it say Pakistani decent on the guardian or bbc or aljazeera websites.

What a freaking idiot this Khalid Masood. This idiot thug, doesn't he know killing one person is like killing all of humanity.

They still haven't declared his ethnic background yet.

_95291818_mediaitem95289791.jpg

Looks like a black guy.

My apologies on just hearing the name and jumping to conclusions. It is confirmed he is indeed a convert to Islam.

Masood was a married father-of-three, former English teacher and a religious convert who was into bodybuilding, according to Sky News.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340858/Armed-police-seal-Birmingham-ongoing-incident.html

Last edited:
Our Indian friend trusts wikipedia :lol::rofl:.

The Khalid Masood was not of Pakistani decent. That sick murderer psychopath.

You better admit that he was a Pakistani, OR bharatis and libturds will bite your behind off.

No point in talking about hard facts, just wave a white flag and move on.
lol, bro, we should tell those Bhartis that they are being fed lies.

the bloodthirsty murderer was not of Pakistani decent.

The bloodthirsty murderer was a convert and interested in body building.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom