What's new

Gun fires out side British Parliment multiple casulaties.

You better admit that he was a Pakistani, OR bharatis and libturds will bite your behind off.

No point in talking about hard facts, just wave a white flag and move on.

Bro some of these chaps just salivate at the thought, what desperation.
Anyway, I don't wish to bring that rubbish in this thread.
RIP to the innocent folk.

This is the most protected public site in the entire UK, i expected a superior response yes given the immense resources given to the Met for counter terror activities. He managed to get inside the parliament and kill a security officer, this is a complete failure IMHO. Imagine if there had been multiple attackers or they had been armed.

And don't forget the PM of the UK was present.
i think we did good, and did you know he was shot dead by the pm's personal officers.

as for being armed this is not france or europe for that matter as we have one of the best border defences in the world, 22 miles of the english channel. there are guns available here but there very hard to get hold of. and that fact that he used a knife shows guns are hard to get hold of.

now that this has happened, more armed police are present.

was it a failure?? yes and no but certainly way better than europe.

Bro some of these chaps just salivate at the thought, what desperation.
Anyway, I don't wish to bring that rubbish in this thread.
RIP to the innocent folk.
He should be given a proper cremation though. Make sure even his end is horrific.

Days of Islamic terror are numbered. Never in history have such weak people risen the stakes so much. But that has been typical of muslims with radical tendencies. As they get exposed to the real world gradually, they will get punished for this behaviour and learn their lessons. Its the burnt that they are getting in their individual lives with this mentality that's dissipating the threat of Islamic terror. The world just needs to watch it vanish in front of their eyes.

The birth name of the terrorist has also been revealed. His name was Adian Elms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340858/Armed-police-seal-Birmingham-ongoing-incident.html

The victims.

3E8C1C5C00000578-4340858-Mother_of_two_Aysha_Frade_has_been_named_as_one_of_three_victims-a-24_1490286750302.jpg

RIP sister. She was the lady I spoke about last night, before the names had been released. We held a minute's silence in her honour.

_95289724_17156252_1366216790090789_9182698891227231959_n.jpg

Celebrating his 25 year anniversary with his wife. RIP our dear American friend and ally. His community is devastated.

539.jpg

3E91585D00000578-4342764-image-m-38_1490295008394.jpg

uk-british-flag-waving-animated-gif-8.gif

Thank officer Keith Palmer. You laid down your life for our country. Officer Palmer was known as "super cop", he made 150 arrests in one year. A just giving appeal has raised over £300,000 for his family.

As I write a 75 year old has passed away. The toll now stands at 5. RIP.

6000 were killed during IRA terror campaign yet noone claimed that is was "catholic" fault
The IRA is a Marxist organisation. Pro abortion, pro gay marriage, pro sex education and not religious in the slightest.
Of course blaming all Muslims is wrong but it does definitely have something to do with a Salafist form of Islam. Muslim governments are probably better than our own at dealing with this sort of thing as they can torture the bastards.

The IRA is a Marxist organisation. Pro abortion, pro gay marriage, pro sex education and not religious in the slightest.
Of course blaming all Muslims is wrong but it does definitely have something to do with a Salafist form of Islam. Muslim governments are probably better than our own at dealing with this sort of thing as they can torture the bastards.
The Salafis are against terrorism.

Ever hear what Imams from Makkah and Medina say. They all condemn terrorism.

The Salafis/ Ahle-e-Hadith, are ultra conservative Sunnis who follow Qur'an and the Sunnah.

I feel sorry for the British Muslims over there who will probably be harassed, I think islamophobia will reach to dangerous level because of all the incident.

The birth name of the terrorist has also been revealed. His name was Adian Elms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340858/Armed-police-seal-Birmingham-ongoing-incident.html

The victims.

3E8C1C5C00000578-4340858-Mother_of_two_Aysha_Frade_has_been_named_as_one_of_three_victims-a-24_1490286750302.jpg

RIP sister. She was the lady I spoke about last night, before the names had been released. We held a minute's silence in her honour.

_95289724_17156252_1366216790090789_9182698891227231959_n.jpg

Celebrating his 25 year anniversary with his wife. RIP our dear American friend and ally. His community is devastated.

539.jpg

3E91585D00000578-4342764-image-m-38_1490295008394.jpg

uk-british-flag-waving-animated-gif-8.gif

Thank officer Keith Palmer. You laid down your life for our country. Officer Palmer was known as "super cop", he made 150 arrests in one year. A just giving appeal has raised over £300,000 for his family.

As I write a 75 year old has passed away. The toll now stands at 5. RIP.

Thanks for the tribute mate. There was a vigil and show of solidarity tonight outside the UK consulate here in Montreal....which I joined for a while. We have your back, if you need anything, consider it done!

Hope all culprits are caught and all appropriate vigilance is maintained....but the most important thing is to keep your heads up high and not be defeated or fearful!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom