What's new

Gun Control & Gun Violence in U.S | Mega Thread

And thats a new condition? How about Chinese culture? That persists right?

To counter Wu Mao infestation, everyone has to contribute. Who knows which one of you will go Chao or Zhao on others.
reported and carried on your day trolling, mr indian.

Chou was not affiliated with the Taiwanese church. He was pictured as a retired professor in a 2019 local news story on the founding of the Las Vegas chapter of the National Association for China's Peaceful Unification. Chou has taught bartending in schools in Taiwan and mainland China and authored several publications. He was also a translator of immigration documents. After retirement, he sometimes worked as a security guard in Las Vegas. He had legally purchased two 9mm pistols there.

County sheriff Don Barnes suspects it to be a politically motivated hate crime regarding Taiwanese-Chinese tensions. According to his statements, there were notes in Chou's vehicle alluding to "his hatred of the Taiwanese people", which is believed to stem from his past residence there, possibly during his youth. The Presbyterian Church in Taiwan has played a significant role in Taiwan's democratization.

he is a second-generation waishengren – born in Taiwan to those from mainland China.

lmao, all these CCP trolls here trying to make it seem like this dude is some tiawanese nationalist, when he is more of a One China Policy mainland CCP type guy who has hatred for Taiwanese people. He is one of you mofos, he hates taiwan. 😂

lmao, all these CCP trolls here trying to make it seem like this dude is some tiawanese nationalist, when he is more of a One China Policy mainland CCP type guy who has hatred for Taiwanese people. He is one of you mofos, he hates taiwan. 😂

Face it, until Taiwan changes its own constitution, ALL Taiwanese are Chinese citizens by law, "Republic of China" that it is.

He is a proud 100% all American USMC vet.

LOL! I love how you are intentionally leaving out the next line from the link you posted...what a complete intentional deceiver you are FairAndUnbiased You never fail us. You cry and cry about deception and then go and do it yourself. :rofl:

"Chou worked as a journalist in Taiwan before coming to the United States, Orellana said. In his adopted country, he told neighbors he served in the Marines and was “very proud” of it, Orellana said, recalling how Chou draped some 20 American flags throughout his property.

A military spokesman said they could find no record of Chou serving in the Marines."

Last edited:
If the violence were committed the opposite way, the MSM would call it an isolated incident of a mentally disturbed person.

They would NEVER acknowledge the Sinophobia presented in the Western media, just as they almost NEVER acknowledge the Islamophobia promoted.by the Western media around the world.

The article and title was by the the South China Morning Post. At least I myself removed the immigrant mainland Chinese part from their title when it was clear the person wasn't. SCMP has since changed the title and the wording of the article a few times. It's almost unrecognizable from the edits.

Last edited:

The suspect in Sunday’s attack “had an absolute bias against the Taiwanese people, its country, as a Chinese or mainland national”, Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer said.
Yes, mainlander or Taiwanese are Chinese.
Didn't read all the posts but if he was from Taiwan, that would make Todd above calling him a mainland national a straight-out lie, no ?
Not that lying is unusual for usa officials, just pointing out this is not just some reporters using deliberately misleading words.

Yes, mainlander or Taiwanese are Chinese.
Didn't read all the posts but if he was from Taiwan, that would make Todd above calling him a mainland national a straight-out lie, no ?
Not that lying is unusual for usa officials, just pointing out this is not just some reporters using deliberately misleading words.

His words were "...if he was Chinese or a Mainland National". It sounds like at the time they hadn't pieced his complete history out. I doubt David Chou was telling them much.

Last edited:
LOL! I love how you are intentionally leaving out the next line from the link you posted...what a complete intentional deceiver you are FairAndUnbiased You never fail us. You cry and cry about deception and then go and do it yourself. :rofl:

"Chou worked as a journalist in Taiwan before coming to the United States, Orellana said. In his adopted country, he told neighbors he served in the Marines and was “very proud” of it, Orellana said, recalling how Chou draped some 20 American flags throughout his property.

A military spokesman said they could find no record of Chou serving in the Marines."
Doesn't matter, it proves that he is part of your patriot demographic.

Yes, I know full well that to you being overtly deceitful doesn't matter. It's in your demographic.
theres nothing deceitful here. I quoted an excerpt from the article and it proves my point that he is extremely pro-US. whether he actually served or not is immaterial to that point. clearly he viewed US military service as a very positive thing so either he went ahead and did it, or he lied about it thinking it would make him look good. He strongly believed in the US hence why he had 20 US flags in his house.

But according to you guys here, since Taiwanese are ethnic Chinese, this make Chou a Chinese regardless of the spelling of his name. So this is a Chinese on Chinese killing.
lol

they are only see as "Chinese" when it suit them, if that is bad for China, now they are Taiwanese born, have nothing to do with China,,,,

theres nothing deceitful here.

No, no,no you can't weasel out of this.

You said he was in the Marines multiple times in this thread even though you saw in the article you linked that the military has no record of him.

He is a proud 100% all American USMC vet.

Nope he's a Taiwanese American proud USMC veteran.

On the other hand he is a USMC veteran,

How disrespectful to a veteran of the US military. He fought for your freedom.

I know in your demographic being deceitful is not a big deal but let's not try backpedaling.

You guys are arguing about the wrong point, the real point is why law abiding people, living in either Taiwan or the Maind, became mass murderers once living in US.

Back
Top Bottom