What's new

Gun Control & Gun Violence in U.S | Mega Thread

You guys are arguing about the wrong point, the real point is why law abiding people, living in either Taiwan or the Maind, became mass murderers once living in US.
Cultural defect in Chinese. It forces them to suppress their anger and often it blows out violently... mostly due to mental issues. Also, Chinese tend to neglect mental health issues a lot.

Chinese government is aware of this defect and thats why they do not allow Chinese to easily own private firearms and monitor all their activities in realtime. Even when they are abroad.

Cultural defect in Chinese. It forces them to suppress their anger and often it blows out violently... mostly due to mental issues. Also, Chinese tend to neglect mental health issues a lot.
LOL, I guess all countries with high murder rate have the freedom to release their anger by blowing up or randomly shooting people on the street, US and Afghanistan top the world "freedom" list, good examples for India to follow to pursue this " freedom". Indians slave mentality that all the deeds by their western master must be right, including even mass murdering, is just mind blowing.

No, no,no you can't weasel out of this.

You said he was in the Marines multiple times in this thread even though you saw in the article you linked that the military has no record of him.

I know in your demographic being deceitful is not a big deal but let's not try backpedaling.

I just didn't read the whole article. I'm not a sherrif or any other government official so at most I was negligent. I took him at his word, and did not read further. I did not expect such a patriotic person to be dishonest, after all. And maybe he wasn't dishonest. Maybe he did serve before records digitization, who knows. lots of paperwork got lost in those days.

However, the sherrif, who is a government official with the duty to be truthful in carrying out the affairs of office, said David Chou was born in China, and he "lived in Taiwan as a youth". So he is distinguishing between China, and Taiwan. But how come he didn't issue any correction when Taiwanese officials admitted that he was born in Taiwan, attended high school in Taiwan, and served in the Taiwanese military?

And you personally also thought he was born in China, and even argued with multiple people here who told you otherwise. That's not negligence.

LOL, I guess all countries with high murder rate have the freedom to release their anger by blowing up or randomly shooting people on the street, US and Afghanistan top the world "freedom" list, good examples for India to follow to pursue this " freedom".
Do not project your defect on others. Mental health issues are specific to Chinese.

Do not project your defect on others. Mental health issues are specific to Chinese.
Chinese are known for higher IQ, If you call this mental issue, be my guest, Indians are totally mentally healthy, did you enjoy your morning cow pee well?

Chinese are known for higher IQ, If you call this mental issue, be my guest, Indians are totally mentally healthy, did you enjoy your morning cow pee well?
You DO know high IQ is often related with autism and psychopathic behaviour. Your perp fits that profile nicely.

lol

they are only see as "Chinese" when it suit them, if that is bad for China, now they are Taiwanese born, have nothing to do with China,,,,
???

lolwut, all I'm asking for is consistency. He was born in the same jurisdiction as the victims. So it is either Chinese shooting Chinese, or Taiwanese shooting Taiwanese. So why are different ethnicities used to describe him and the victims? This is a very simple question.

You DO know high IQ is often related with autism and psychopathic behaviour. Your perp fits that profile nicely.
Lol, typical cow pee effects on people's mentality

微信图片_20220518164713.png

False data, Wu-Mao moron. Chinese under-report mental issues. Thats the entire point! :rofl:
the data isn't from self reporting.

from personal experience, Indians are colder, bureaucratic and use psychopathic adherence to rules as a form of stonewalling.

On the other hand, Chinese are more likely to respond to emotional or moral arguments, rather than rules based ones.

In fact it is well known that Chinese mostly regard rules as 'suggestions' and this has plagued China for millenia. Foreigners even complain that Chinese never stand in line, form crowds, etc.

And you know, if you've ever been to India, how bureaucrats use rules as an excuse to stonewall you and prevent you from doing anything. You know this, I know this, everyone that's ever had even 1% contact with India knows this.

"Chou"? Not "Zhou"? This should also be a Chinese from Taiwan.
This is likely to be a conflict between KMT fans and DPP fans.

The shameless western media once again inexplicably brought CCP in.

the data isn't from self reporting.

from personal experience, Indians are colder, bureaucratic and use psychopathic adherence to rules as a form of stonewalling.

On the other hand, Chinese are more likely to respond to emotional or moral arguments, rather than rules based ones.

In fact it is well known that Chinese mostly regard rules as 'suggestions' and this has plagued China for millenia. Foreigners even complain that Chinese never stand in line, form crowds, etc.

And you know, if you've ever been to India, how bureaucrats use rules as an excuse to stonewall you and prevent you from doing anything. You know this, I know this, everyone that's ever had even 1% contact with India knows this.
Look, ultimately compared to north americans, east asians and especially Chinese, Japanese and Koreans tend to avoid seeking help for mental issues. It brings bad name to family and East asian culture especially Chinese is high context one. Its not that hard to see why mental health issues and psychopathic behaviour runs so rampant among Chinese. It bursts out sometimes in a particularly spectacular manner.

Google it yourself, your denial is so funny, where is your data instead?
What the point of googling when data reported by your country is all false? No one goes and does a survey in China but Chinese government. All data coming out of China and especially related to health is pure bullshit. I mean this is the same country that hid Wuhan Virus for quite some time and let it become the pandemic it is today.

Back
Top Bottom