What's new

Gun Control & Gun Violence in U.S | Mega Thread

Yeah, and am I to believe that suicide rates in Australia and Canada is more than China?

Sure! False data given by hún dàn Wu-Mao.
I guess you imply WHO data is controlled by China? If WHO is not good enough, please name your reliable source for suicide rate by country.

Look, ultimately compared to north americans, east asians and especially Chinese, Japanese and Koreans tend to avoid seeking help for mental issues. It brings bad name to family and East asian culture especially Chinese is high context one. Its not that hard to see why mental health issues and psychopathic behaviour runs so rampant among Chinese. It bursts out sometimes in a particularly spectacular manner.

What the point of googling when data reported by your country is all false? No one goes and does a survey in China but Chinese government. All data coming out of China and especially related to health is pure bullshit. I mean this is the same country that hid Wuhan Virus for quite some time and let it become the pandemic it is today.
Talking about dishonesty, can’t really trust a single word from filthy mouth of a guy from a country sponsoring the world’s largest scamming industry.

Last edited:
I guess you imply WHO data is controlled by China? If WHO is not good enough, please name your reliable source for suicide rate by country.
WHO can not and does not collects its own data. It relies on the data reported by the countries for its reports.

WHO can not come to China and check records of mental hospitals or shrinks. Anyways Chinese government will not allow such thing anyways.

No one goes and does a survey in China but Chinese government. All data coming out of China and especially related to health is pure bullshit. I mean this is the same country that hid Wuhan Virus for quite some time and let it become the pandemic it is today.
lOl, you are so pathetic, what's the point for you to come to China discussion if you believe all data are false in China? China is still dirt poor, India now is way more developed than China, you only believe this, don't you?

WHO can not come to China and check records of mental hospitals or shrinks. Anyways Chinese government will not allow such thing anyways.
If so , where is your data? and where is it from?

lOl, you are so pathetic, what's the point for you to come to China discussion if you believe all data are false in China? China is still dirt poor, India now is way more developed than China, you only believe this, don't you?
Cry more, hún dàn Wu-Mao. Do anything but please don't go to Taiwanese church. There is enough of blood shed by your kind.

Stupid terrorist.
That should land him in jail for the rest of his wasted life.

You guys are arguing about the wrong point, the real point is why law abiding people, living in either Taiwan or the Maind, became mass murderers once living in US.

Since having elderly immigrants becoming mass murders is a rarity in the US (David Chou is 68) the authorities are mentioning he was a reader of fiery Taiwan independence rhetoric.

Apparently this got his glass heart so worked up in fervor that he felt the need to lash out at somebody. The elderly Chinese church members were easy pickings.

I guess this is why China bans sites (like PDF) it can't control because they don't want a population of millions of crazed elderly mass murderers.

Last edited:
Since having elderly immigrants becoming mass murders is a rarity in the US (David Chou is 68) the authorities are mentioning he was a reader of fiery Taiwan vs mainland China rhetoric.

Apparently this got his glass heart so worked up in fervor that he felt the need to lash out at somebody. The elderly Chinese church members were easy pickings.

I guess this is why China bans sites (like PDF) it can't control because they don't want a population of millions of crazed elderly mass murderers.
He is just one of the so many examples of a fked up society of US, Do you know how many mass shootings happened just over the last weekend?

He is just one of the so many examples of a fked up society of US, Do you know how many mass shootings happened just over the last weekend?

Well he didn't shoot up a church full of black or white people so this is some extreme fervor in the Chinese people against each other that can be released with just reading words.

I don't think I have ever heard of a mass shooter at his age range targeting people he didn't know.

Again this may explain why the Chinese Government goes to great pains to restrict access to rhetoric it can't control.

Well he didn't shoot up a church full of black or white people so this is some extreme fervor in the Chinese people against each other that can be released with just reading words.

I don't think I have ever heard of a mass shooter at his age range targeting people he didn't know.
US has so many mass shooters, no one can remember everyone of them, even a computer will crash when process US mass shooting datas, such a fucked up country.

GunStats_v03_DP_1650294882495_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

US has so many mass shooters, no one can remember everyone of them, even a computer will crash when process US mass shooting datas, such a fucked up country.

GunStats_v03_DP_1650294882495_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

The vast majority of these shootings don't happen against total strangers. So we have to use a subset.

People can't say women have a higher risk of having miscarriages in a certain area specifically because there is an abortion clinic nearby inflating the numbers.

Why the same people who never got problems in China but turned into mass shooters once they live in US? nurture over nature?
I was going to ask the same question. The story of sweet and sour mandarin, which depend on the quality of the soil rather than the quality of the tree, right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom