What's new

Gun Control & Gun Violence in U.S | Mega Thread

Are you for real? How is this a "Racial" issue when the prep is Chinese and the victims are Chinese.

I am not even going to debate with you how "Law Abiding" if you would shoot up a church.

This is an act of terrorism, based on China-Taiwan issue, nothing more, nothing less.
US had several such terrorism during the last weekend alone, how come people don't have any problems in China but turned into terrorists once move to live in US?

US had several such terrorism during the last weekend alone, how come people don't have any problems in China but turned into terrorists once move to live in US?

You mean no adult in China walks into a school with a knife and starts randomly killing little children?

Why do you have walls and fences with barbed wire around your schools?

Last edited:
You mean nobody in China walks into a school with a knife and start randomly killing little children?

Why do you have walls and fences with barbed wire around your schools?
Every country has their fair share of crazy psychos and China has 1.4 billion population, but those crazy acts are extremely rare and far between, nothing like US which happens on hourly basis.

1 Dead in Shooting After Tennessee High School Graduation​

Police say one person was killed and another injured in a shooting Wednesday night after a high school graduation at Middle Tennessee State University.

By Associated Press
|
May 19, 2022, at 10:58 a.m.

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. (AP) — One person was killed and another injured in a shooting Wednesday night after a high school graduation at Middle Tennessee State University, according to police.
WTVF-TV reports that police confirmed the shooting after the Riverdale High School graduation at Murphy Center, an on-campus arena. The injured victim is hospitalized in critical condition. It was not immediately known if the victims were students.

Rutherford County Sheriff Mike Fitzhugh told local media that the shooter or shooters remain at large and that K-9 units and officers were canvassing the area.

Riverdale’s commencement ceremony for 450 seniors started at 7 p.m. and had ended and people were leaving by the time the shooting had taken place.

“Tonight’s shooting at MTSU is a tragedy,” Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Dan Goodwin said. “We mourn with the family who lost a loved one and the victim injured.”

He said that police found two people suffering from gunshots near the tennis courts.

“We are asking for the public’s patience. We are at ground zero on this investigation,” Goodwin said.

Rutherford County Schools spokesperson James Evans said the school, about 35 miles (56 kilometers) southeast of Nashville, would be closed on Thursday as a precaution.

Rutherford County School Board members held a moment of silence Thursday morning while meeting to interview three candidates for director of schools. Board member Claire Maxwell read a statement, WTVF reported.

“My heart is breaking for the victims of last night’s tragic ending to Riverdale graduation. What should have been the greatest night of their young lives instead turned into everyone’s worst nightmare. My thoughts and prayers go out to the young life lost and his family and my prayers are also extended to the other young man critically injured," she said.

Copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Every country has their fair share of crazy psychos and China has 1.4 billion population, but those crazy acts are extremely rare and far between, nothing like US which happens on hourly basis.

Apparently it happens often enough that your schools look like prisons.

Oh, and you sounded like China does not have terrorist or mass murder. So Yang Xinhai was "influenced" by western culture from living with White people before he killed 67 people in China??

Again, if "People don't have problem" they will not shoot up a church for pete sake

Apparently it happens often enough that your schools look like prisons.
China has her own way of protecting the school children, don't judge China with US standard, how many people are killed by guns in China and how many in US everyday? how many are enough by your US standard by the way?

Oh, and you sounded like China does not have terrorist or mass murder. So Yang Xinhai was "influenced" by western culture from living with White people before he killed 67 people in China??

Again, if "People don't have problem" they will not shoot up a church for pete sake
Who said China doesn't have crimes? check out my previous posts again

This gun culture in USA combined with mindless aggressive action films that celebrate the military, baseball, boxing, superheroes, that stupid car racing series called Fast and Furious and that ever more stupid mafia film The Godfather, and other such things like gangsta rap, these have to end. Stop being mindless, aggressive Capitalists and become calm, tranquil, loving cat-like Communists.

Last edited:
No wonder US is crazy waging wars overseas, they have to kill, if not in foreign lands, they just do it on their own soil, it's in their genes.

China has her own way of protecting the school children, don't judge China with US standard, how many people are killed by guns in China and how many in US everyday? how many are enough by your US standard by the way?

Who said China doesn't have crimes? check out my previous posts again

My children played in the grass infront of their school and there was never any worry by parents about some crazy person coming by and stabbing them.

Apparently in China there is. Too many strangers living so close together...anything can happen.

My children played in the grass infront of their school and there was never any worry by parents about some crazy person coming by and stabbing them.

Apparently in China there is.
I don't know about your children, I m talking about the data and statistics

I don't know about your children, I m talking about the data and statistics

I think it is done more to satisfy Chinese parent's perception of school safety in crowded cities than what the data says...as apparently the extreme fear of "crazy psychos" is very real.

I think it is done more to satisfy Chinese parent's perception of school safety in crowded cities than what the data says...
Everyone wears masks in China while very few wear them in US, it doesn't mean China's covid situation is much worse, every country has their own way of dealing problems, don't use US standard to judge China, we are talking about data and statistics, there is a very dangerous gun violence issue in US, there's no such issue in China, deny it as you will.

Police: Boy Shoots Older Brother Inside Family Apartment in Federal Way, Washington​

Authorities say an 8-year-old boy shot his 9-year-old brother while handling a handgun inside the family’s apartment in Federal Way, Washington.

By Associated Press
|
May 19, 2022, at 1:10 p.m.

FEDERAL WAY, Wash. (AP) — Authorities say an 8-year-old boy shot his 9-year-old brother while handling a handgun inside the family's apartment in Federal Way, Washington.
KOMO reports police are investigating the shooting, which occurred just before 8 a.m. Thursday at a multi-family housing complex.

Police say the older boy was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center. His condition wasn't immediately know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom