What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

Oh wasn't it Argentina who shot your pilots in international waters oh it was Saudi Arabia. Oh wasn't it Peru who killed 260 of your people in a plane in international waters it was USA. Wasn't it Israel who killed your scientist in your own country oh I forgot these weren't Türkiye.
Iran reaps what It sows

Iran is feeling very anxious and scared from the inside this can be seen from there aggressive attitude almost everyone from the government and Army says something else. General Chief Of Staff or someone says patriots can lead to WWW3. Other says something else then when they visit they say this isn't our official response.

Iran can't do anything to us, an attack in any form will mean an attack and aggressive act on other NATO members. A nuclear threat means we start our own nuclear program or use the nukes we currently have easier.

The more important is that GCC members are more angry about this.

MAP OF THE DAY: The Iranian Nuclear Sites That Will Never Get Shut Down

iran-nuclear-map.jpg

MAP OF THE DAY: The Iranian Nuclear Sites That Will Never Get Shut Down - Business Insider

More importantly we need to join with Azerbaycan into one state, strengthen Turkish council with closer relationship.

What Irani fanboys forget is something called, preemptive nuclear strike.

Give me one reason the moment Iran is getting close to making a bomb, Israel shouldn't turn Tehran into dust, huh?

What Irani fanboys forget is something called, preemptive nuclear strike.

Give me one reason the moment Iran is getting close to making a bomb, Israel shouldn't turn Tehran into dust, huh?

The answer to this question is answered by Scott Ritter; scroll forward in the clip to 04:53

Last edited by a moderator:
See, what Press TV, mouth piece of the Iraian Government take on This...

Israel disarmament key to resolve Iran nuclear issue: Gul
Turkish President Abdullah Gul has stressed the importance of eradicating nuclear weapons in the region, saying the atomic disarmament of Israel would be the key to resolving outstanding issues pertaining to Iran’s nuclear energy program.

PressTV - Israel disarmament key to resolve Iran nuclear issue: Gul

“That is the way I see it. Because that route will help them solve the fundamental problems in the Middle East that affect the whole world,” Gul said in an interview with Foreign Affairs magazine.

The Turkish president expressed his country’s opposition to the existence of nuclear weapons in the region as not possessed by Turkey herself, saying, “We are not underestimating this matter in any way. But we are more realistic.”

In response to a question about Ankara’s stance on Iran’s nuclear energy program, he urged “a more comprehensive solution and approach” to the outstanding issues.

Israel, the only possessor of nuclear weapons in the Middle East, is widely known to have between 200 and 400 nuclear warheads.

The Israeli regime rejects all the regulatory international nuclear agreements -- the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) in particular -- and refuses to allow its nuclear facilities to come under international regulatory inspections.

The United States, Israel and some of their allies have repeatedly accused Iran of pursuing non-civilian objectives in its nuclear energy program.

Iran argues that as a signatory to the NPT and a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency, it is entitled to develop and acquire nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.

The answer to this question is answered by Scott Ritter; scroll forward in the clip to 04:53

Is that the answer Iran will give for nuclear strike on Tehran?

Iran missiles can be stopped. Missile defense shield will take care of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that the answer Iran will give for nuclear strike on Tehran?

Iran missiles can be stopped. Missile defense shield will take care of that.
your post is too technical, you should simplfy it for those who can't understand :fie: idiot. Nobody would need to use nuclear weapons against Iran. Except the puny Israel maybe :) and Israel can't live with the political consequences of such an action..

Iran already have at least one thermonuclear warhead, since decades. But they'd be dumbest morons to think they could survive a nuclear war, let alone gaining anything by starting it.

So they are trying to build a whole arsenal of nuclear weapons, to create deterrent. They know their conventional military power is miserable so they are trying to compensate for it. Because if a war breaks out under the current circumstances they get humiliated.

Israel doesn't want to lose the victim image and Iran wants to keep spreading fear through propaganda. Status quo is perfect for each side. Actually status quo is great for everyone, Iran not making nuclear weapons but capable of doing so. It's perfect

It was almost turning into a 'hot' war but thanks to rationality of both sides, it didn't. While i have my doubts about how rational the Iran's regime would be in such scenerio. Judging by the frequent appereances of some random bearded military guys who likes to threaten other countries including Turkey, i do not think it is good idea for them to have a such weapon.

Turkey is not taking these chest thumps, which actually is part of acting strong and intended for domestic consumption, seriously. But if Iran had nuclear weapons, it would change things...
well , can you show me a time when some random bearded military guys who likes to threaten other countries including Turkey did so without putting a precondition like actually attack Iran or allowed others use their lands to attack Iran ?

and about rationality , I wonder what would have been Turkey response if a Dude used Chemical weapons against Turkish cites and all international laws of the time allowed you to retaliate with such weapons but you decide not to do so. or while you are at war with a lunatic then the mad king of another country that you are not at war with you and you never did something against his country come to front-line and after making some tasteless joke with that lunatic fire several cannon toward your country ?

by the way let talk about something more recent just like one country arming and supporting mercenaries and terrorists to destabilize it's neighbor country that again never did any bad thing to his country and Iran decide not to sip any weapon to Poeple of KSA and Bahrain while specially KSA did everything in his hand to harm us.

Why do Irani fan boys digress the topic? Not only Turkey wants Iran not to have nukes, the whole neighborhood doesn't want it, including countries outside the neighborhood. We have the power to stop you. No doubt about that. So sooner or later Iran has to stop or the whole neighborhood will be knocking on your door, if need be, knock down the door and finish the business.
Then why you don't exercise your power
more importantly if you really want a middle east that is nuke free why you are hosting USA and NATO Nukes ?

More importantly we need to join with Azerbaycan into one state, strengthen Turkish council with closer relationship.

you mean north Azerbaijan want not to be Alievestan any more and to join the Motherland . well we accept you with pen arm

Oh wasn't it Argentina who shot your pilots in international waters oh it was Saudi Arabia. Oh wasn't it Peru who killed 260 of your people in a plane in international waters it was USA. Wasn't it Israel who killed your scientist in your own country oh I forgot these weren't Türkiye.

you are proud of that sentences .... aren't you...:tdown:

Then why you don't exercise your power
more importantly if you really want a middle east that is nuke free why you are hosting USA and NATO Nukes ?

Who says we won't? Even U.S waits striking Iran at the right time. The fact they are waiting doesn't mean they are afraid of Iran.

you mean north Azerbaijan want not to be Alievestan any more and to join the Motherland . well we accept you with pen arm

That would give allies an excuse to bombard Iran and occupying it. I hope Irani regime is smarter than you.

Back
Top Bottom