What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

minister of foreign affairs could have done it, ministry of defense is another example, secretary of the state-not sure whether turkey has a state secretary, adviser to the prime minister, national security adviser could have done it.

I don't understand why it bothers you. It is a constructive statement emphasizing on the importance of peace and prosperity.

Iran is a member of M.E free of nuclear weapons, and even started a conference for it, however Israel boycotted ....

SO....... abdallah you better look tto the south ..... a country that killed 10 of your... named israel possess 200 nukes and they can use it contray to iran, they are really going to use it

fortunatelly pakistan protect the muslim world, and iran will soon joint the nuclear club and then israel will be forced to disarme. or being hannilate.

Iran will pay the price if they continue their nuclear program.

Nobody wants Iran to have weapons. Their regime is dangerous, malicious, and aggressive. It is matter of time somebody will teach them a hard lesson.

iran has nuclear anyway... turkey can't do anything against that when iran has nukes turkie will aske nuke from nato on his mainland.

the reste is not revellent.

an non evenement, turqui buy oil and gaz for iran, and sell them gold. definitivelly they don't care a lot if iran has nuckes, and they will soon now

than why such a rhetoric from the president? anyone among other ministers could have made that statement, such rhetoric's should not be done by a president of the nation.

turkey may be, but iran already has nukes, .... it s a matter of time before it test it

there so close even bombing will not even delay it.

Because it increases the possibility of a nuclear war, thus threatening the security of Turkey as well.

I thoaght it was because USSR acquired the bomb it stopped usa start another nuclear war

Iran will pay the price if they continue their nuclear program.

Nobody wants Iran to have weapons. Their regime is dangerous, malicious, and aggressive. It is matter of time somebody will teach them a hard lesson.

iran is a 80 millions pêople country as vas as the FOOR majord country, well armed, well developped with an army of one millions soldiers and 12 millions basidji in arme....... and with 1000 balistic that can reach every point around them, and a good AIR DEFENSE SYSTEME

i really would to see, who is going top teach them a good lesson, without being humiliate !

Who on earth was waiting for Gul's approval? If Iran acquires nukes or not is not in Turkey's hand.

gul only speak to please US,,,, in really turkey is currently the best iranian frend... they buy their oil and gaz and help them to evade US sanctions.....

when iran test his first device, turky will only say " its not good iranians " nothing more i

iran has nuclear anyway... turkey can't do anything against that when iran has nukes turkie will aske nuke from nato on his mainland.

the reste is not revellent.

an non evenement, turqui buy oil and gaz for iran, and sell them gold. definitivelly they don't care a lot if iran has nuckes, and they will soon now

turkey may be, but iran already has nukes, .... it s a matter of time before it test it

there so close even bombing will not even delay it.

Already NATO nukes are stationed in Turkey

Ok lets start.

Iran's neighbours

Pakistan - nuclear and US ally

India- nuclear - good relations with US

Turkey - NATO

Saudi - US ally

Bahrain - US ally

UAE - US ally

Afghanistan - NATO military presence

Azerbijan - US ally.

And US nuclear powered submarines move around in the Hormuz.

Now can we really blame the Iranians for acquiring this technology?

good point.:tup:

I thoaght it was because USSR acquired the bomb it stopped usa start another nuclear war

It was almost turning into a 'hot' war but thanks to rationality of both sides, it didn't. While i have my doubts about how rational the Iran's regime would be in such scenerio. Judging by the frequent appereances of some random bearded military guys who likes to threaten other countries including Turkey, i do not think it is good idea for them to have a such weapon.

Turkey is not taking these chest thumps, which actually is part of acting strong and intended for domestic consumption, seriously. But if Iran had nuclear weapons, it would change things...

It's Inevitable - Iran will have Nuclear Weapons - Ellis Henican, Fox News

Listen carefully to his arguments which makes it unnecessary for anyone to say anything else.

These nuclear weapons will be produced, operated and controlled by Iranians and no one else.

of course obama will not hve free hand to launch a war, national security council has a word to say !

pentagon has a word to say

US army and the chairmaon of joint staff of chienf has a word to say

even the CENTCOM has a word to say

the congres has a word to say

helis hennican is right such horrific consequences can vanish any will of war with iran, however hi could add. THAT EVEN IF US ARE READY TO ABSORB IT,,,,, IT WILL ONLY BUY A FEWS MONTH MAYBE IF THEY HAVE CHANCE TWO TREE YEARS.
and will make it garantee iran full speed to nuclear weapons, and they will succeed !

of course obama will not hve free hand to launch a war, national security council has a word to say !

pentagon has a word to say

US army and the chairmaon of joint staff of chienf has a word to say

even the CENTCOM has a word to say

the congres has a word to say

helis hennican is right such horrific consequences can vanish any will of war with iran, however hi could add. THAT EVEN IF US ARE READY TO ABSORB IT,,,,, IT WILL ONLY BUY A FEWS MONTH MAYBE IF THEY HAVE CHANCE TWO TREE YEARS.
and will make it garantee iran full speed to nuclear weapons, and they will succeed !

and all those institution are adamantly opposed to any strike on iran.

obama can't start a war of such scall virually alone !

Last edited by a moderator:
man its simple:if you are a Muslim or even human you should stand for justice not US,Israel,nato ....intrests.

Iranian mullahs are completely arab in everything (ideas, culture, dress, religion, eating habit, living habits etc...). They only speak a broken Parsi (they even incorporate aranbic into their talking). So that's the only thing Iranian about them.

South Korea, Canada etc... are all slave nations. That doesn't mean they're wrong to be slave nations. Most countries simply can't afford not to be slave nations nor can they do anything about it. What can Canada, SK etc.. do? NOTHING.

And no, NK is retarded country. Cuba is an amazing country that harms nobody and has relations with every nation on earth. USA is the only country in the world that has a grudge against cuba and in blockading the nation for no reason whatsoever (your lack of understanding of Cuba is embarrasing since you're Canadian and Canada has relations with Cuba).

I consider China a free nation. Brazil is a free nation. Venezula and Iran are free nation with stupid leaders who rule with borrowed ideologies (communism and radical arabic Islam). Russia is a free nation. You want me to go on? North Korea is also a free nation, but again with dumb *** leaders. NK is one of those countries that can't afford to be free and must become a slave nation for the betterment of its people.

a lot of the free nations you mentioned have excessive government control, and are notorious for their corruption. You will find more dispora from the free nations you mentioned fleeing and living in the "slave" nations than vice versa. Im also surprised you left out the US, or maybe you believe they are "controlled by Israel"?.

These terms are relative, and are usually only used by middle easterners like yourself to find pride in politically failed nations.
Truth is Nations ally with whom they see mutual benefit, and the collapse of the USSR has lead many former communist nations, and nations opposed to the US: to ally with China. As China's power grows you will see an increasing Chinese presence in political and econiomic policies of their allies.

Point being: those with more economic, political, military might usually have a louder voice and get their way. Iran is a militarily/economically weak nation and is being affected by the US descisions even more then slave nations like Japan are.

I dare gul to say something about Israel nukes... oh wait he can't.. he couldn't even get an apology from them...

The PM and President of Turkiye said many times that Turkiye does not want any nuclear weapons in the region which includes Israel. I remember clearly that in his one speech Erdogan pointed Israel directly about this issue and critized west's hypocrisy in this manner. The only reason why we reduced our tone about Israel's nukes is Iranian regime's irrational behaviours like openly threatening Turkiye many times by using low ranked officials.

The PM and President of Turkiye said many times that Turkiye does not want any nuclear weapons in the region which includes Israel. I remember clearly that in his one speech Erdogan pointed Israel directly about this issue and critized west's hypocrisy in this manner. The only reason why we reduced our tone about Israel's nukes is Iranian regime's irrational behaviours like openly threatening Turkiye many times by using low ranked officials.
When did Iran threaten Turkey? I would like more info about that... :coffee:

(reliable source and videos are better)

When did Iran threaten Turkey? I would like more info about that... :coffee:

(reliable source and videos are better)
Stop being lazy and do a quick google search.

Indeed, Israel has never threatened us, while Iran is regularly threatening Turkey and Azerbaijan

There is a saying which says: the hen who makes too much noise will be eventually cut. I think Iran is making too much noise, but they can't do anything, they are no match and they know it.

Back
Top Bottom