What's new

Growing Pak-Russia defence ties trouble India

if indians are not bother with these small deals , why replying so harshly ? and why speaking about pressuring Russians to stop the supplies ? you had modern technology we are poor peoples buy old Russian tech, why its borthering indians alot that they are feeling insecure about their Relationship with Russia ?
Indians have trade with China , maybe even Small weapons and arms too , but we did not jump here and there like our A$$'s are on Fire , and start Questioning about our Friendship with China ..!
when you are Mature , you act mature ...
There no exaggeration in senior members because they completely had idea about situation. Except from enthusiastic trolls of both the sides.

if indians are not bother with these small deals , why replying so harshly ? and why speaking about pressuring Russians to stop the supplies ? you had modern technology we are poor peoples buy old Russian tech, why its borthering indians alot that they are feeling insecure about their Relationship with Russia ?
Indians have trade with China , maybe even Small weapons and arms too , but we did not jump here and there like our A$$'s are on Fire , and start Questioning about our Friendship with China ..!

If you missed it, the OP is an article from Pakistan,

though I give it to you that there are a few such alarming articles from some analysts in India too - but that can be credited to Soviet apologists or people and media who favor Russia. Russia has been active in India for decades and have cultivated a few lobbies, analysts and media to push their products and do their marketing.

No wonder u are a newbie on pdf.

Don't take it personally now. I am not making this up. I read an article about it some days ago. I can post it if you want. It wasn't by a Pakistani author if you are worried about bias.

Don't take it personally now. I am not making this up. I read an article about it some days ago. I can post it if you want. It wasn't by a Pakistani author if you are worried about bias.

U will know the details soon enough .............the deal will be signed during putin's trip and we already have paid 250 million for design.

Really what move of india shows that it's policy lean towards West.India trashed us proposal towards Russian sanctions.india avoided all big defense deals from USA including mmrca javelin , M777.india avoided to join West to fight against ISIS whereas it committed to pay 100 billion in Bric bank and organised saarc to strengthen south asian ties.India has more than 200 jv projects with a Russia in various field including nuclear, defense etc worth more than 200 billion. Providing funds for Russia ambitious projects like PakFa and MTA.As for Russia they never shown a concern against Chinese threat against india.and also opening it's market to them which makes india to re look it's policies again If only Russians had shown concerns to solve things btw to bric countries india-china.india might not have been looking for the West.And multi-billion Deals like mmrca might had gone to Russia then.so Russia is also done mistakes to spoil it relation with its old ally india.
With all those billions, India could not buy Russian political switch from an older yet ally China, who has just signed a $ 400 billion gas deal with them, not even before that.

There no exaggeration in senior members because they completely had idea about situation. Except from enthusiastic trolls of both the sides.

and co-incidentally you are a Senior member too :P

Hindus are highly insecure, mentally weak and inferiority complex people due to the centuries old enslavement. We have to understand the point of view of Indians here, that they are feeling depressed, and completely lost, the reason are listed here's:

- The Indian Armed Forces runs on donated technology, donated by West and Russia, begged from west and brought to DRDO and HAL...then labelled 'made in India'. This will be exposed.

- Hindus does not have natural genes to fight, Hindus are cowards by the very nature of their existence and birth features...they talk big, scheme big, without real substance.

- An Hindu DNA has no martial race or warrior characteristics, and that is why for 1000 years Muslim Empires ruled over the Indian subcontinent, again and again and again and then for 150 years British enslaved them....a weak, dark thin legged dravidian people psyche makes them like the way you noted precisely.

- The years and years of enslavement, browbeaten, suppression and poverty gives the Indians every small little worry, if something goes against them, trait of a highly weak person suffering from mental disorders.

- Indians now think and planning about backstabbing, scheming, double playing as a tool for a possible success in diplomacy, and military strategy against Pakistanis. and now Once you understand the mindset of an Indian, you won't ever a problem why they behave the way they do.

Its mean you were Donkey (gadha) which earned lot of money for Russia and now you evolve in to (Khachar) to earn money for EU and USA....
But this time Russia choose Human being to trade with, just like USA do....:-)

Bolded parts. Pardon me for the off-post--as isolated as I have been from the Desi languages for decades, these 'Gadha' and 'KhaCchar' references are just too funny. As I was laughing out loud my (American) wife was staring at me and then said: "You must be laughing at Indians and Pakistanis swiping at each other?!"

To the topic: However you spin it, this is not a bad news for Pakistan. Russia is still a great military power with a Veto in UNSC. Also, as I had said many moons ago, Leon Panetta would be the architect of Pak-America fall-out, especially after the Bin Laden nabbing-raid.

You really... really..... really.... need to see a doctor! :D

- Hindus are highly insecure, mentally weak and inferiority complex people due to the centuries old enslavement. We have to understand the point of view of Indians here, that they are feeling depressed, and completely lost, the reason are listed here's:

- The Indian Armed Forces runs on donated technology, donated by West and Russia, begged from west and brought to DRDO and HAL...then labelled 'made in India'. This will be exposed.

- Hindus does not have natural genes to fight, Hindus are cowards by the very nature of their existence and birth features...they talk big, scheme big, without real substance.

- An Hindu DNA has no martial race or warrior characteristics, and that is why for 1000 years Muslim Empires ruled over the Indian subcontinent, again and again and again and then for 150 years British enslaved them....a weak, dark thin legged dravidian people psyche makes them like the way you noted precisely.

- The years and years of enslavement, browbeaten, suppression and poverty gives the Indians every small little worry, if something goes against them, trait of a highly weak person suffering from mental disorders.

- Indians now think and planning about backstabbing, scheming, double playing as a tool for a possible success in diplomacy, and military strategy against Pakistanis. and now Once you understand the mindset of an Indian, you won't ever a problem why they behave the way they do.

Pakistan has the 6th largest population of any country in the world (after China, India, USA, Indonesia, and Brazil). You could have become the Germany of Asia but instead have become the Somalia of Asia. Why do you want to blame Pakistan's geography for its failures when geography has zilch to do with it?

By your reasoning, than India has no peers as India is worse off than the entire continent of Africa. Indians like to brag about its large population, which in itself is India's greatest liability.

Back
Top Bottom