What's new

Growing Pak-Russia defence ties trouble India

I dont see a few Mi 35's changing the strategic balance of the region. Although if they were to provide us with S 400s, that will completely change the situation, it will turn things in Pakistan's favor in a defensive war.
U want s-400 now??:rofl:

@he-man,

What surprises me the most here though is that there isn't one statement from any India diplomat or politician - even the 1000 words article in the OP does not name or quote any Indian official, diplomat or anyone - rather it's just Pakistani FO, Pakistani highly placed sources or a Russian official etc.

There are some media articles in India talking about it, and that it should worry India but the Indian press haven't quoted even a single Indian official either.

Are our diplomats aware of the situation - YES.
Does that mean Indian diplomats are worried? - may be maybe not.
Does that mean we are frantically making moves to right the situation - NO.
Does that mean we have recently placed any new orders to Russia to offset the worry - A big NO.
Does that mean that we have altered our procurement in any way - A big NO.
Does that mean that we are at least considering any new Russian systems in lieu of western hardware to placate Russia - A big NO.
Are our diplomats making any noises about this - A big NO.
Are we pulling back our foreign policy or our procurement policy - again a big NO.

What one gauges from this is, that our diplomats aren't exactly worried, though some independent analysts and media are sensationalizing it a bit. These could be media and analysts that are congress or Russian centric. But OTOH, it's the Russian and the Pakistani media that's going to town showcasing it as some diplomatic victory or publishing such BS articles about our assumed worry.

Funny what this had to do with Russia-Pakistan thread.

But Obama visiting India giving the Indians orgasm of saluting the king arrival. You Indians are pathetic and highly insecure to the core. A defeated American Empire in Afghanistan President coming to India is more than welcome sign for Pakistanis and Afghanis...they would laugh the hell out of it.

Indians are insignificant piece in the whole scheme of things...use them and then discard them like a tissue.
Your defeated nothing you know how much CIA penetrated your systems.your corrupt gernals enjoys companies of American beaurucracy.your generals fanatasize American dream life driving luxury cars western lifestyle even your youth do same. While you country is burning.Don't preach us

Your a looking like Zarvan version 2.0.
Expectation of a sensible debate from you is a Sin.

Last edited:
What surprises me the most here though is that there isn't one statement from any India diplomat or politician - even the 100 words article in the OP does not name or quote any Indian official rather it's just Pakistani FO, Pakistani highly placed sources or a Russian official etc.

I think they are pretending not to care for now as that would look stupid and weak, but when Putin visits they might jump at his feet.

I think they are pretending not to care for now as that would look stupid and weak, but when Putin visits they might jump at his feet.

Wake me up when that happens - though Pakistani leaders and generals have been lining up in Moscow continuously for the last 7 years for this so called deal.

Wake me up when that happens - though Pakistani leaders and generals have been lining up in Moscow continuously for the last 7 years for this so called deal.

Do you have anything to back it up or did you come up with 7 years out of thin air?

Your defeated nothing you know how much CIA penetrated your systems.your corrupt gernals enjoys companies of American beaurucracy.your generals fanatasize American dream life driving luxury cars western lifestyle even your youth do same. While you country is burning.Don't preach us

Your a looking like Zarvan version 2.0.
Expectation of a sensible debate is a Sin.

Prove it, idiot? Donot just make up a story, from your wet smelly lungi. If CIA penetrated system, we would have not been a Nuclear power, you lungis begged American for information, the Americans said we donot have it, and lungis came back disappointed, jumped into the contaminated water of Ganga river of dead bodies and dead rats.

Firstly this thread is about Pakistan and Russia, so what do u expect when you suddenly bring Americans and kallu Obama in it, Indians have no sense of debating and then you call me expecting a sensible debate is a sin... stay to the topic in hand, which is currently making your dhotis wet.

Check out your generals, PM, president etc Moscow schedules for the last 7 years.

And so what? Diplomatic and military exchanges take place between all countries, even China and USA and China and India. Doesn't mean much.

And so what? Diplomatic and military exchanges take place between all countries, even China and USA and China and India. Doesn't mean much.

Your leaders were requesting defense equipment from Russia since 2009.

Putin might have to do this to make us sign 2-3 big ticket items.

U might have heard of pakfa:coffee:

Prove it, idiot? Donot just make up a story, from your wet smelly lungi. If CIA penetrated system, we would have not been a Nuclear power, you lungis begged American for information, the Americans said we donot have it, and lungis came back disappointed, jumpin into the contaminated water of Ganga river of dead bodies and dead rats.

Firstly this thread is about Pakistan and Russia, so what do u expect when you suddenly bring Americans and kallu Obama in it, Indians have no sense of debating and then you call me expecting a sensible debate is a sin... stay to the topic in hand, which is currently making your dhotis wet.
They killed osama just few distance from Islamabad while your whole establishment were sleeping including your No.1 ISI they had no idea about it shows how much in control your system is In.:D:D:D:D;););)

if indians are not bother with these small deals , why replying so harshly ? and why speaking about pressuring Russians to stop the supplies ? you had modern technology we are poor peoples buy old Russian tech, why its borthering indians alot that they are feeling insecure about their Relationship with Russia ?
Indians have trade with China , maybe even Small weapons and arms too , but we did not jump here and there like our A$$'s are on Fire , and start Questioning about our Friendship with China ..!
when you are Mature , you act mature ...

Back
Top Bottom