What's new

Growing Pak-Russia defence ties trouble India

How many time you have started? You started with US, China and now Russia... where did it leave you?

Stop worrying about Pakistan, I know Pakistanis rule your minds like a master. Think about slavery, hunger and poverty in India.

Where does it lead India to?

Stop worrying about Pakistan, I know Pakistanis rule your minds like a master. Think about slavery, hunger and poverty in India.

who is worrying about pakistan? I was just pointing out a logical fallacy in the earlier statement... quit whining...

Whatever makes you happy chief... P.S: In another thread you were asking which SAM we have in the inventory ... SPADA 2000,LY-80.HQ (not confirmed.. but speculations etc) and other short ranged SAMs and MANPADS..

spada is useless being non mobile and missile cannot act if target altitude>3.5 km.

think about illiteracy rate,polio,mullahcracy & lack of infrastructure in Pakistan

Pakistan is Already cornered in International arena your Leaders always cry for K Rant.No one there Even Bothers Listen to them. In Today's world All Its Matter is Economic Power Unless Pakistan will Match India's Level you will be Always be Humiliated in Future.People who are hoping to fire guns from others Shoulders Soon Realize their being Played.

Yaaawwwnnnn.... blah blah blah... Even your oldest ally does not think so:-)

Last edited:
Exactly.....economically. . Pakistan won't be able to compete with India in bagging the deals and that will ensure Russia is loyal enuff to us in any military sales to Pakistan......
As the time passes by. . India will be reducing the imports and so the relationship will turn into something like Russia China friendship......
maybe in a decade ....the relationship between Pakistan and Russia will improve but it will be never the same as IndoRussia ties
Russia is already exporting the RD-93 engines to Pakistan's JF-17 thunder ignoring Indian objections.

char helicopter kya kharid liye tum to lage hawa me udne:D Indians ne bhi 35 Apaches kharida hai US or wo to Mi 35 se bahot advanced hain lekin hum itna nhi uchhal rhe hain jitna ke tum log:D
Remember the US Military Hardware always came with parasites of sanctions, objections, and restrictions of congressional approval & conditions . &
ye tu 35 apachi helicopter ka JhunJhuna diya he aap ko sirf
US ka farmaishi programe jhelney ke liyey bhi tayyar Rehna.

think about illiteracy rate,polio,mullahcracy & lack of infrastructure in Pakistan

Compare Pakistani Cities HDI with Indian Cities HDI:

This is Indian Cities: List of Indian states and territories by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is Pakistani Cities: List of districts of Pakistan by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lahore, Islamabad & followed by Karachi wins hands down, with very high Human Development Index value over India's each and every city.

Delhi, Mumbai, etc etc are in High HDI, 0.7 value, but all Indian cities are much behind metropolitan cities of Pakistan - Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi with Very High HDI over 0.8 value . :D

India has to do alot to catch up Pakistan.:whistle:

Russia is in desperate need of money due to all the sanctions. musibat me to gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai :D

If Russia is desperate for money and that is the reason, then why Russia is providing Pakistan credit line of $1 billion??

Compare Pakistani Cities HDI with Indian Cities HDI:

This is Indian Cities: List of Indian states and territories by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is Pakistani Cities: List of districts of Pakistan by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lahore, Islamabad & followed by Karachi wins hands down, with very high Human Development Index value over India's each and every city.

Delhi, Mumbai, etc etc are in High HDI, 0.7 value, but all Indian cities are much behind metropolitan cities of Pakistan - Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi with Very High HDI over 0.8 value . :D

India has to do alot to catch up Pakistan.:whistle:

The whole state of kerala has hdi>.94,,,,,chandigarh is above .96.
Quit wasting ur time.

If Russia is desperate for money and that is the reason, then why Russia is providing Pakistan credit line of $1 billion??

Because its a loan,,u will pay back with interest:devil:

Back
Top Bottom