What's new

Growing Pak-Russia defence ties trouble India

Apparently he's a teenage kid with his daddy working for indian embassy in Russia ..:lol:
and you are Elite who trolls Like 8 year old.Nevertheless I'm Right Now On Verge complete my doctorate.And Yes My father working as Senior Consul in Moscow Under Indian Foreign Service.

Last edited:
let see,if a person have 9mm pistol & other is with knife,according to our thinking the person how have 9mm is best but if 2nd person how have knife kill the 1st person,so what will happen.Same situation here India have lagers army compare to PK but never be think PK is weak & poor country,its also nuclear power,, so live in peace and go ahead.
Regards: Junaid Hamza

let see,if a person have 9mm pistol & other is with knife,according to our thinking the person how have 9mm is best but if 2nd person how have knife kill the 1st person,so what will happen.Same situation here India have lagers army compare to PK but never be think PK is weak & poor country,its also nuclear power,, so live in peace and go ahead.
Regards: Junaid Hamza
Dear friend how are your post related to Relevant topic

Exactly.....economically. . Pakistan won't be able to compete with India in bagging the deals and that will ensure Russia is loyal enuff to us in any military sales to Pakistan......

As the time passes by. . India will be reducing the imports and so the relationship will turn into something like Russia China friendship......
maybe in a decade ....the relationship between Pakistan and Russia will improve but it will be never the same as IndoRussia ties
Russians arn't stupid. they already know that india is shifting it's alliance from russia to U.S. So they are also finding new allies. pretty simple

Russians arn't stupid. they already know that india is shifting it's alliance from russia to U.S. So they are also finding new allies. pretty simple
Really what made you think that. Is Putin Told you Personally that.o_Oo_Oo_OAsk him who will Replace India As Buyer in this Region and Fund for their Fifth Gen fighters:enjoy::enjoy:

No ally in the region has the capability to replace India as a potential buyer....

It's not just US.....we r buying from Israel also......but still the IndoRussian collaboration overwhelms all other by a large extent......
Russians should understand this

Really what made you think that. Is Putin Told you Personally that.o_Oo_Oo_OAsk him who will Replace India As Buyer in this Region and Fund for their Fifth Gen fighters:enjoy::enjoy:
i am enjoying the frustration you indans have over such a small deal.:yahoo::yahoo:

No ally in the region has the capability to replace India as a potential buyer....

It's not just US.....we r buying from Israel also......but still the IndoRussian collaboration overwhelms all other by a large extent......
Russians should understand this
i think you didnt read the whole article. it's just not weapons. it's strategic pact . russians now understand the importance of Pakistan.

i am enjoying the frustration you indans have over such a small deal.:yahoo::yahoo:
what frustration m-35 is a pretty old helo which Iaf about to Face out from IAF itself.No wonder Pakistan always attract indian rejected Maal.:coffee::coffee:

i think you didnt read the whole article. it's just not weapons. it's strategic pact . russians now understand the importance of Pakistan.
Strategically Pakistan won't be a significant add to the anti US nexus(China+Russia)

But adding Pakistan as a strategic partner means Russia is deviating away from India....
you guys actually wanna do that.....
what advantage will Russia get by this according to you ???
The geo politics will change and it will only pave the way for ww3

Strategically Pakistan won't be a significant add to the anti US nexus(China+Russia)

But adding Pakistan as a strategic partner means Russia is deviating away from India....
you guys actually wanna do that.....
what advantage will Russia get by this according to you ???
The geo politics will change and it will only pave the way for ww3
Pakistani Logic: Russia ready for support there Kashmir cause in UN.Soon Russian will End Multi-dimensional ties and relations with India and throw Billions $ in Dustbin just for few cheap millions Naya Pakistan.All Hail Pak-russian Relationship:pakistan::pakistan:

Pakistani Logic: Russia ready for support there Kashmir cause in UN.Soon Russian will End Multi-dimensional ties and relations with India and throw Billions $ in Dustbin just for few cheap millions Naya Pakistan.All Hail Pak-russian Relationship:pakistan::pakistan:
Lol.......
these guys are delusional......

Only if Modi agree to pay for half of the cost. Wait outside and tweetle thumb until the plane is done. Than Russia would bring in Indian scientist to customize the plane for India. But rest assure that India would have no say, no comment on anything that will serve in the Russian AF. India engineers only can work on Indian skews. If you Indians think that Russia would allow India to even comment on even the screw size for a panel for anything Russia would use themselves, you are out of your mind.

:sarcastic:

Those choppers are going to cost $30 million each! Add the life cycle costs, armaments, training and infrastructure and it would total up to $40million each. So 20 choppers would cost $800 million or Rs 8000 crores PKR!! Or Rs 80 billion PKR!

Wow! That's a lot of dosh for Pakistan! I think it would have been better to use the money for poverty alleviation, education and healthcare!

Now some guys are going to troll about India's massive defence expenditure too, unaware of the fact that India with a huge $2.5 trillion economy, 10th largest in the world (third largest in PPP terms) can well afford it. :P

@Riaz haq :p:

Back
Top Bottom