What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

I have Ignored the BS :) Its better otherwise he is just spoiling the thread.

@Hashshāshīn Dude. Leave it. Dont take unecessary tension. Let us live in denial about our country. You can live in factual world like all of Pakistan today. Enjoy. :)
Idiot why are u brining Pakistan in it, we are still far better off so stop worrying about us. Go find a clean toilet in India,mid you can't then lick it.

[QUOTE="Hashshāshīn, post: 7077985, member: 138601"]I do not live in Pakistan :lol:[/QUOTE]
Where did I say you live in Pakistan? I know u live in America. I was just comparing your feelings to the current situation of our neighbouring country. Nothing more nothing less.
I have many times stated on this forum that Pakistan is also a shithole.

I am just finding it hilarious that you are actually praising one of the most polluted cities in the world. Get your head straight, most of South Asia is a living shithole, the air is literally cow shit. I read somehwere that you inhale such amount of faeces by just breathing there :lol:

Will help your brain farts :)

Google Maps
That is one photo LMAO :rofl: Proper street view is when you can guide the camera like a car. That is just a photo hahahaha :lol:

Idiot why are u brining Pakistan in it, we are still far better off so stop worrying about us. Go find a clean toilet in India,mid you can't then lick it.
Pakistanis shudnt be talking bout being better or toilets. Tumhare yaha koi worlds best drainage system nahi hai. OK. Tatti tumhare yaha bhi sadko pe milti hai. So relax before getting some pictorial reality check. U mite not like it. :)

And I mite be mistaken to bring Pakistan on a Pakistani Forum. My bad. :D

I just found one near my house ^^ These are E Clean toilets which are are fully effective.

dsc_0259-2.jpg

Now these are in Delhi :)

case%20qumbet%20delhi%20public%20toilet%2001b%20.jpg

Mostly being installed all over in Delhi

BTW Pakistan comes just behind India on Number 3 in no toilets around world though India has high population Pakistan has only about 5th of its population still on number 3 quite bad to see :) India has improved over 208% in last 5 years in making toilets.

Last edited:
I have many times stated on this forum that Pakistan is also a shithole.

I am just finding it hilarious that you are actually praising one of the most polluted cities in the world. Get your head straight, most of South Asia is a living shithole, the air is literally cow shit. I read somehwere that you inhale such amount of faeces by just breathing there :lol:

That is one photo LMAO :rofl: Proper street view is when you can guide the camera like a car. That is just a photo hahahaha :lol:
Yup thats true. Thats why we talk bout future possibilities. Your country was a barren land at some time but today its otherwise. Your own country experts, which I consider more credible than you, have calculated and analysed high robablity of India being a future superpower.

Dont take it otherwise but only a fool can predicat future with facts of present without analysing past to present and present to future TRENDS.

Congrats..but I was bit curious, do you still use water or lick it.
bro I got 24 hours water supply also in my apartments they provide Jet Flush system which is used in Planes (I hope you know) Which is quite good. :) Now do not derail the thread otherwise would have to report you.

Chalo bachcho. Enuf of trolling for the day. Now lets stick to ON topic comments. :)

Back
Top Bottom