What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

If you can't see the photos in OP are photoshopped, you're the one in denial.
I visited there as my friend work in Mumbai so i don't have to rely on pics i seen all of it from my own eyes but feel free to believe what you want to.

No, I am happy to see progress.The pictures you posted represent less than 1% of Mumbai, and by actual, I mean non edited. Most of yours are photoshopped.

Yes, Pictures they represent only less than 1 % of total land mass of Mumbai ...

When we check the rest 99% , the city geographically must be of the size of Germany.

Last edited:
@Hashshāshīn Dude. Leave it. Dont take unecessary tension. Let us live in denial about our country. You can live in factual world like all of Pakistan today. Enjoy. :)

No, I am happy to see progress.The pictures you posted represent less than 1% of Mumbai, and by actual, I mean non edited. Most of yours are photoshopped.
ok now that is a big lol from your side. Which one is Photoshoped?? :o: :taz: The photos I posted constitute more than 60% on Mumbai some of the most famous places and roads of Mumbai. Talk with facts and do not spoil my Thread with your BS :nono:

We can use Google street views.
true Jin bro and I will start a thread named My China Trip Plans, so do join me in there and guide me :)

[QUOTE="Hashshāshīn, post: 7077985, member: 138601"]I do not live in Pakistan :lol:[/QUOTE]
Where did I say you live in Pakistan? I know u live in America. I was just comparing your feelings to the current situation of our neighbouring country. Nothing more nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom