What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

Georgeclark

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mumbai has seen Massive expansion in Recent years, but also not to forgot it houses one of the biggest slums in Asia Dharavi, but that is not all what it got, here are some nice clicks of Mumbai :) @Nihonjin1051 and @AndrewJin you may want to see these :)

mumbai-four-seasons-hotel8.jpg

mahalaxmi-racecourse-mumbai.jpg

mumbai-four-seasons-hotel6.jpg

mumbai-four-seasons-hotel7.jpg

the-imperial-mumbai.jpg

The city of dreams for many and one of the best cities in the world :) It houses all from Rich to Poor, but every who comes here says, the place has changed there life :) Mine too I landed here 5 years ago the second time and have never looked back even once and its been so exciting journey from there.

Mumbai_704x385.jpg

The city of dreams for many and one of the best cities in the world :) It houses all from Rich to Poor, but every who comes here says, the place has changed there life :) Mine too I landed here 5 years ago the second time and have never looked back even once and its been so exciting journey from there.

Mumbai_704x385.jpg

The sign that Mumbai is truly an international city:

starbucks-1-mumbai_4_101912073851.jpg

;)

the-cool-relaxed-ambience.jpg

19starbucks19.jpg

@Georgeclark ,

These pictures are just wonderful, really shows the rise and growth of India. I think some music is due with these pictures, so let me add some Punjabi songs ;) ;)

Jai Hind! :yahoo: :yahoo:
India.gif
HAHAHA bro you just change the momentum every time. :D So nice man :smitten:
India.gif
Why don't I have the Indian flag :O do we also have a Japanese ?

HAHAHA bro you just change the momentum every time. :D So nice man :smitten:
India.gif
Why don't I have the Indian flag :O do we also have a Japanese ?

Buahahaha! Chalte Chalte Chalte ! ! On a serious note tho , Punjabi Bangra is addictive, bro. It pumps everyone up.

:yay:

Even @Armstrong can't help but dance...:yahoo:, right @Armstrong bhai? ;)

Hahaha whatever! I've been to South Asian parties before, once the Bangra starts, doesn't matter if they're Pakistani, India, Bangladeshi, the guys start dancing hahaha.

@Georgeclark the next time Nihonjin comes to a South Asian party....feed him Dhaka Chilli Chicken ! :D

If he doesn't apply ice to his tongue.....I'd pay for his meal ! :tongue:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom