What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

I dont think so, "Tandas Awam"
I took it from hans India website :), you can also see a Honda city in the background

This picture was posted in the following thread and Indian posters cross-checked it is Malaysia.
Maharashtra govt to build 56 lakh toilets
@AndrewJin let's do image search on PC, I am on mobile.
Oh then maybe I am wrong, as I took it from Hand India :) Sorry ohk man corrected the mistake

Mumbai - Pune Expressway

mum%20pune1%20.jpg

3069381636_b6564090fb.jpg

1114045114_889d40b0a8.jpg

Mumbai_Pune_Expressway.jpg

I took it from hans India website :), you can also see a Honda city in the background

Oh then maybe I am wrong, as I took it from Hand India :) Sorry ohk man corrected the mistake

Tandas awam | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

May be the site took this for model... But anyways, not a big deal. Someone who cannot maintain their country integrity cannot mock at us!

Mumbai - Pune Expressway

mum%20pune1%20.jpg

3069381636_b6564090fb.jpg

Don't sweat, They won't see it... Let them bring Toilets! We can bring up Bangladesh, Kargil and Kashmir!

just looking for one more bad post I wont be kept for long I am sure
(3 strikes system, sorry)
Ha Irfan, This is partial! I saw you warned him on the other post! Your logic does not make sense!

Mumbai - Pune Expressway

MY FAVOURITE
best contrast of colored and black and white

Ha Irfan, This is partial! I saw you warned him on the other post! Your logic does not make sense!

don't spoil the thread for him
he is hiding now , I sent him a private warning too.
like I said +1 is all I need.

Your shit is black? Alien hai kya? Ohh Sorry. U are a Pakistani. Not much difference. :rofl:
the creativity of you two is making me LMAO

Last edited:
MY FAVOURITE

irfan bhai don't do partiality ban the person be it indian or pakistani

MY FAVOURITE

Thanks bro :) and also very thank you for cleaning the thread.

@Georgeclark @Nihonjin1051 Not to forget Mumbai's "World One Tower" - World's Tallest Residential Tower Apartments - Bookings open in UK! :)

Mumbai World One Tower flats go on sale in London – for a price
117-storey skyscraper’s apartments, starting at £1.4m, targeted at wealthy Indians who spend part of year living in Mayfair

58232dfe-bd52-4b50-bf4e-2d4748569c56-1020x612.jpeg
World One Tower in Mumbai does not just have a swimming pool, gym and health club, but also cricket pitches and a pavilion. Photograph: Wetherell

The interiors are designed by Giorgio Armani. As well as the swimming pool, gym and health club that come as standard with most luxury apartment blocks, it also boasts cricket pitches and a pavilion.

When it is completed in 2016, World One Tower will loom 117 storeys over the city of Mumbai in India, making it the world’s tallest residential skyscraper.

Now flats in the building have gone on sale in London, as the developer targets those in the UK who can afford the sky-high prices.

1c181f7d-572c-4d72-9d44-aace3acb32ca-2060x1236.jpeg

The tower interiors are designed by Giorgio Armani.Photograph: Wetherell

Three-bedroom flats in World One Tower start at £1.4m – the equivalent of a one-bedroom apartment in some parts of Mayfair.

The top-end estate agent Wetherell, which is marketing the apartments to millionaires in London, said more than 3,000 wealthy Indian families now spend part of their year living in Mayfair.

ef642fbb-1b85-4600-a2a5-19e38a811e76-2060x1236.jpeg

Apartments start at £1.4m.Photograph: Wetherell

Peter Wetherell, chief executive of Wetherell said it was not unusual for overseas developers to market properties in the UK.

“UK developers taking London residential property to sell overseas in the far east is very well known. What is often much less talked about is overseas developers launching residential projects in London in order to tap into London’s highly international high net-worth community,” he said.

“The last global recession bit in deeply and largely put a deep slowdown on this type of marketing. However, since the London economy has recovered, developers are now starting to launch overseas projects in the capital in order to tap into the wealthy expatriate and other international people who are based in London either part or full time.”

7ce8ba00-1ce4-48ea-93aa-d6874d52ac65-1020x612.jpeg

The tower will be 117 storeys high.

The 442-metre high tower has been built by developer Lodha at a cost of more than £205m and will have more than 300 luxury apartments, some overlooking the Arabian Sea.

Each apartment is promised a “generously sized reception room, kitchen/breakfast room, luxurious bedroom suites and beautifully appointed bathrooms” and will have access to a leisure complex located in two vast podiums at the base of the tower.

The same developer is working with Donald Trump to create another luxury development in the same district.

The buildings stand in stark contrast to the slums lived in by many of the city’s residents, in a country where the average per capita income is just £3,480.

Source:- Mumbai World One Tower flats go on sale in London – for a price | Money | The Guardian

twt_new.jpg

India does not have street view afaik.
LMAO, this just proves you don't have street view. You do know what street view is right? :lol:

We have a homegrown street view service called "WoNoBo.com" right from 2013 let alone the Google Street View -

Mumbai local and business information - Restaurants, hotels, attractions and more

Who needs Google Street View? Indian brothers launch rival service Wonobo - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom