What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

@Georgeclark You are right buddy it is truly a city of dreams.
I would really like to see images of BKC and images of Sunburn festival.
Mumbai will continue to amaze me and all others
Kudos.

Great too see such stunning pics of Mumbai.
And there is no comparision between karachi and mumbai you guys are 10 times ahead of us.

11079590_835597963156430_4175454532241234685_o.jpg

photo copyright Sky Shots Pro

I get so many ads for Krishnapatnam port on my Tata Sky connection. Would like to see more pics.

Who are you trying to fool :lol: That's one small place. Less than 1% of India has street view.
o_O looks like u have apprehension issues.....

I wanted to show you that google has a good foot hold in India known as Google India

and yeah by your logic....india has got more street view opportunists than china

Google Street View in Asia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

one more thing for u

" Even as the global search major struggles with Indian authorities to get permissions to take images of Indian city streets, a small Mumbai-based mapping company has done all that Google had planned, and perhaps more, for the top 54 Indian cities."

Indian brothers beat Google to street view - The Times of India

even aftr not getting permission.....google street view cars have been spotted in mumbai

and last thing

lol ...m a mumbaikar n non of this is photoshopped ....looks like u need to get out of tat village u r living in bro.....lol

o_O looks like u have apprehension issues.....

I wanted to show you that google has a good foot hold in India known as Google India

and yeah by your logic....india has got more street view opportunists than china

Google Street View in Asia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

one more thing for u

" Even as the global search major struggles with Indian authorities to get permissions to take images of Indian city streets, a small Mumbai-based mapping company has done all that Google had planned, and perhaps more, for the top 54 Indian cities."

Indian brothers beat Google to street view - The Times of India

even aftr not getting permission.....google street view cars have been spotted in mumbai

and last thing

lol ...m a mumbaikar n non of this is photoshopped ....looks like u need to get out of tat village u r living in bro.....lol
Hahaha you're saying I have apprehension issues, but I don't think you even understand English properly. Working in call centres all your life and still can't speak English? :lol:

after Make in India , looks like soon , Mumbai will become Shanghai. But then law needs to be strict so that people don't destroy the public property.

Back
Top Bottom