What's new

Greetings Everyone

Reddington

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam and Greetings to everyone on this forum. I am a mechanical engineer. I have been visiting this forum for a few years now and finally decided to make an account here. Debates over here interests me. I am very interested in local politics, defense as well as Geo-defense, Geo-politics etc.
I consider myself as an extremely patriotic/ultra nationalist and despise liberals.

I am a supporter of China like form of governance model for our country(not communism btw). I believe, with a Presidential form of system, a one party rule and ruling with an iron hand, most of the problems of Pakistan will end. Also, all of the leaders will be technocrats that will have decades of experience.​
Anyways, that's a debate for another day.
Regards, Reddington

Last edited:
Salam and Greetings to everyone on this forum. I am a mechanical engineer. I have been visiting this forum for a few years now and finally decided to make an account here. Debates over here interests me. I am very interested in local politics, defense as well as Geo-defense, Geo-politics etc.
I consider myself as an extremely patriotic/ultra nationalist and despise liberals.

I am a supporter of China like form of governance model for our country(not communism btw). I believe, with a Presidential form of system, a one party rule and ruling with an iron hand, most of the problems of Pakistan will end. Also, all of the leaders will be technocrats that will have decades of experience.​
Regards, Reddington
Walekum Asallam, Welcome to the forum.

Regards, Reddington

How about a liberal who's also a kaffir? Just imagine, two for the price of one!

Welcome, and Sieg Heil.

Welcome!! :usflag::pakistan:

Which of Pakistan's parties do you think should be allowed to develop the "iron fist" to rule your unruly nation? The usual problem with an iron-fisted one-party rule is that it allows the party "hacks" to become a wealthy, out-of-touch elite who, after one generation, pass on the government to their incompetent prince ling children. Beneficent philosopher-king rulers have rarely existed in the past 4000 years of human history.

Which of Pakistan's parties do you think should be allowed to develop the "iron fist" to rule your unruly nation? The usual problem with an iron-fisted one-party rule is that it allows the party "hacks" to become a wealthy, out-of-touch elite who, after one generation, pass on the government to their incompetent prince ling children. Beneficent philosopher-king rulers have rarely existed in the past 4000 years of human history.

All present parties are corrupt to the core. And the politicians who are not corrupt here are simply incapable to handle the problems of our country. First we need to go for presidential system and then have a leader who is not only a capable leader but also a brutal, ruthless leader. The mafias are too strong here to be tamed through any judicial process. Someone who is a bigger "Don" than the "Godfathers".
A new party can be created consisting of experts/technocrats who are honest and capable. But for that we need a leadership.

A new party can be created consisting of experts/technocrats who are honest and capable. But for that we need a leadership.

Well, Mr. Reddington, good luck with that. I am 73 years old and am running out of time to see a strong but "good" leader of my nation, the USA. On the other hand our USA Constitution having three co-equal branches provides enough checks and balances that a strong but "evil" leader has not been able to capture our system. I will accept the inefficiencies of our "divided" power structure over the dangers of an egotistical dictator.

Last edited:

Regards, Reddington
Where did you do your Mechanical Engineering from? Did you do it in Pakistan or outside of Pakistan?

Regards.

PTI is just doing fine ruling Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom