What's new

Greek/Hellenic Armed Forces Thread - Pictures, News Articles and Discussions on all Greek/Hellenic Military Affairs.

Greek female pilots:

Outstanding! Waiting for the day we see that happening back in the homeland. Might be a little while, still lol. But this is great and the Mirage 2K nonetheless, which if I'm not mistaken, is a bit more difficult to fly and not sure if they introduced FBW system on those or if they did. Which means she has a more difficult job flying that machine unlike the easy video game that is the F-16.

1658503096583.png

1658503110781.png

1658503125013.png

1658503140054.png

Outstanding! Waiting for the day we see that happening back in the homeland. Might be a little while, still lol. But this is great and the Mirage 2K nonetheless, which if I'm not mistaken, is a bit more difficult to fly and not sure if they introduced FBW system on those or if they did. Which means she has a more difficult job flying that machine unlike the easy video game that is the F-16.
By the way,you know they will retire the Mirage 2000s and only keep the Mirage 2000-5 version in active service. Supposedly,the older Mirage 2000 will be given back to France or something. They will be replaced by the 24 Rafale F3R.

By the way,you know they will retire the Mirage 2000s and only keep the Mirage 2000-5 version in active service. Supposedly,the older Mirage 2000 will be given back to France or something. They will be replaced by the 24 Rafale F3R.

How many of the 2000-5 out of the 42 or so are there?

BTW, I didn't realize until I just looked it up that the HAF has 156 F-16s! Wow, that's A LOT! Good for it, already is a powerhouse and will only get more lethal in short time.

How many of the 2000-5 out of the 42 or so are there?

BTW, I didn't realize until I just looked it up that the HAF has 156 F-16s! Wow, that's A LOT! Good for it, already is a powerhouse and will only get more lethal in short time.
I think it's a full squadron. 24 aircraft. Yeah man,there will be 84 F-16Vs and 38 F-16 Block 50 will be upgraded to become "a little bet better than the Block 52+ Adv." like Ptisi wrote in their article :P

By the way...here are the Squadrons of the Hellenic Air Force:

Screenshot_2019-04-21 Structure of the Hellenic Air Force - Wikipedia.jpg

Lynx in Greece for a two-day demonstration for the Hellenic Army.

@Gomig-21 @reflecthofgeismar @ZeGerman

View attachment 864054

View attachment 864055

View attachment 864056

I hope that the so-called agreement for the Lynx production unit in Greece will go ahead as well as the conversion of the Leopard 2 to the A7 model.

I hope that the so-called agreement for the Lynx production unit in Greece will go ahead as well as the conversion of the Leopard 2 to the A7 model.
Did you hear about the Bradley offer?

Yes I read it, but I prefer a new 200 nail technology Lynx to a 70's design 400 Bradley, even if they are modernized.
Yeah me too. At this point,if we can have a Lynx production in Greece,it would be crazy to go for Bradley production.

They all look excellent, 332 and 110 are my personal fav's.
I love the 341 Squadron emblem and the 110 Combat Wing's. In fact,I studied in Larissa and lived some 6 years there. These crazy guys would fly their F-16s very low over the city sometimes,even in the morning 😂😂😂

I once bought a patch of the 110 Combat Wing for a friend as a gift. It was very cool.

Back
Top Bottom