What's new

Greek/Hellenic Armed Forces Thread - Pictures, News Articles and Discussions on all Greek/Hellenic Military Affairs.

They're taking too long for this deal...
Obviously for financial reasons there is a delay in this specific program, which is not cheap either, the cost is over 1 billion.
However, it makes me skeptical, why other armies didn't get it, and chose rival models.

Obviously for financial reasons there is a delay in this specific program, which is not cheap either, the cost is over 1 billion.
However, it makes me skeptical, why other armies didn't get it, and chose rival models.
Maybe we should go French :P

Old photos of Hellenic Police Mowag armored vehicles.

Greek_police_vehicle.jpg

Scan_May-16-2016-7-56-12-967-PM.jpg

GR.Policecar2.jpg

Mowag_trio.jpg

mowag-grenadier.jpg

98c98-fb4.jpg

b98e6-23-iouliou-1975025.jpg

174d1-fb.jpg

018fd-d4.jpg

Mowag.jpg

7g1m2.jpg

The government seems to be obsessed with these

For 100 Million you can buy 20 unit of TB2, 1 unit was 3 drone with control station imagine 60 drone fly 24 hours watching the sea. You can ad MILSAR radar to this it cost more likely.

For 100 Million you can buy 20 unit of TB2, 1 unit was 3 drone with control station imagine 60 drone fly 24 hours watching the sea. You can ad MILSAR radar to this it cost more likely.

Personally,I would like the Army and Air Force to buy some dozens of Harop,Harpy and Green Dragon.

But all they did was lease some 4 Heron UAVs from Israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom