What's new

Greek/Hellenic Armed Forces Thread - Pictures, News Articles and Discussions on all Greek/Hellenic Military Affairs.

I checking Cyprus' Air Defence stuff again and I just saw that they signed a deal for Iron Dome ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Screenshot_2022-08-22 List of equipment of the Cypriot National Guard - Wikipedia.png

@Beny Karachun I guess it covers all of the Greek Cypriot part easily

I checking Cyprus' Air Defence stuff again and I just saw that they signed a deal for Iron Dome ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

View attachment 872672

@Beny Karachun I guess it covers all of the Greek Cypriot part easily
Screenshot_20220823-021617_Chrome.jpg
That's how much it could cover if placed in the center, basically, yeah. I wonder how many systems were purchased. At least delivery is quick lol

I heard on TV today that apart from HARM and Harpoon for the F-16s,we're also getting Rampage.

Greek Army Aviation Elephant Walk, 8 ฮŸฮ—-58D Kiowa and 14 AH64 Apache taking off from Stefanovikeio Heli-base in Greece, a high-firepower formation, nightmare for most tank divisions.

1663168939061.png

Greek Army Aviation Elephant Walk, 8 ฮŸฮ—-58D Kiowa and 14 AH64 Apache taking off from Stefanovikeio Heli-base in Greece, a high-firepower formation, nightmare for most tank divisions.

So easy targets for the Turkish HISAR-A and HISAR-O Air Defense Systems

also 10 AKINCI UCAVs to carry 60 GOKDOGAN air to air missiles ( range of 100+ km ) to hunt Attack Helicopters

nightmare for Attack Helicopters

So easy targets for the Turkish HISAR-A and HISAR-O Air Defense Systems

also 10 AKINCI UCAVs to carry 60 GOKDOGAN air to air missiles ( range of 100+ km ) to hunt Attack Helicopters

nightmare for Attack Helicopters
We will shoot down your Gokdogan and your Akinci.

We will shoot down your Gokdogan and your Akinci.

how ?

380 km S400 and 150 km SIPER Air Defense Systems to shoot down your fighter jets

also 163 CCIP modernized F-16s + 120 km AIM-120C7 air to air missile with 4 Boeing E-7T AEWCs 600 km MESA Radar for network centric warfare

and KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet is coming

380 km S400 and 150 km SIPER Air Defense Systems to shoot down your fighter jets
Is Siper upgraded and functioning already? Or "will be" ?

also 163 CCIP modernized F-16s with 4 Boeing E-7T AEWCs 600 km MESA Radar
CCIP subpar modernisation and AWECS that haven't helped you so far in the Aegean or East Mediterranean against the HAF.

When and if...

Gokdogan is not even in service yet. It's estimated range is about 65km and you're dreaming of 100+ km range.

The entire Goktug program isn't in service yet! All you're talking about is future projects and yet,you call us "dreamers".

Pathetic. Pathetic.

Is Siper upgraded and functioning already? Or "will be" ?

According to ISMAIL DEMIR
100 km SIPER Block-1 enter service in the next a few months
150 km SIPER Block-2 in 2024

even 100 km missile range to block half of the Aegean

and 600 km Aselsan early warning AESA Radar is ready ....

CCIP subpar modernisation and AWECS that haven't helped you so far in the Aegean or East Mediterranean against the HAF.

TURAF is alread control Eastern Mediterranean .... HAF is nothing in Eastern Mediterranean

in the Aegean , only dogfights

The entire Goktug program isn't in service yet! All you're talking about is future projects and yet,you call us "dreamers".

Pathetic. Pathetic.

2023 is not future
GOKDOGAN and BOZDOGAN air to air missiles enter service in 2023

but RAMJET powered GOKHAN long range air to air missile is future project

It's estimated range is about 65km and you're dreaming of 100+ km range.

65km range from 2020
this is 2022 and President of Defence Industry Agency ฤฐsmail Demir ( Special Explanations ) 10.08.2022

GOKDOGAN Air to Air Missile has range of 100+ km

Ok,then why are you trying to meet Biden again and ask for F-16s? Ne oldu?

The sanctions affect the THK more and more?

because Turkiye needs more Fighter Jets to replace old F-4s

Turkiye planed to buy 100 F-35A 15 years ago ... and Turkiye paid $1,4 billion for F35s
if no 100 F-35A then 40 F-16V and 79 F-16V modernization

if no F-16V , then Eurofighter or more S400s , also SU-35 on agenda

also with the agreement signed in 2021, 36 Aircrafts including Rafale Fighter Jets and 250 Qatari air force personnel were assigned to Konya airbase in Turkiye

Great response against 24 Greek Rafales

Turkish F-16s - Qatari Rafales
1663342057807.png

And easier to make propaganda and big statements. That's what I'm saying.

Turkiye is not weak Greece to make propaganda

Turkiye are selling weapons to 170 countries ..... we have no lie or propaganda

It'll be fun if you buy Su-35s :P

and USA-France will start crying again as like about S400

So? Do you actually believe that Qatar will attack Greece for the sake of Turkey? To attack a NATO member and friendly country? If you do,you're mistaken.

Now,kindly leave the thread,we've got stuff to post today.

We will protect our own EEZ and Qatar is with Turkiye
if you attack our rights , then we will give another lesson to you like in 1922

The Hellenic Navy received the 7th and last Roussen Class (Super Vita) Fast Attack Craft.

The main vessel is made of steel and the superstructure is aluminum, with Vosper Thornycroft Controls providing the power transmission system, vessel management system, electrical equipment and countermeasures systems.

Dimensions: 61.9 / 9.5 / 2.8 meters
Displacement: 670 tons
Propulsion: 4 MTU 16V 595 TE 90
Speed: 34.5 knots
Crew: 45

Armament:

8 Exocet MM-40 Blk2 / Blk3
1 OTOBREDA 76mm / 62 Super Rapido gun
2 OTOBREDA 30mm guns
1 anti-missile system (CIWS) GLMS RAM, which carries 21 missiles

The SUPER VITA can operate in sea state 5 and survive in sea state 7. They have command and control capabilities of a group of ships with satisfactory external and internal communications facilities, tactical system, LINK-11 system and satellite communications. Fire direction (CIWS, guns) is done using systems that are difficult to detect and interfere with. The A/A defense of the ship is done with CIWS RAM and guns. Able to perform covert operations with "silent cruise", low "electromagnetic signature" (RCS) and low "infrared signature" (I.R.).

The Tacticos combat system comes from Thales Nederland (formerly Signaal) and provides automatic threat assessment, as well as using the ship's sensors and armament to engage targets. The system controls all the equipment (Exocet missiles, 76mm and 30mm guns, RAM and DR 3000 systems), while the fire control system is called Sting and also comes from Thales Nederland. Sensors on board include the Thales MW08 3D radar, Thales Nederland Mirador electro-optical seeker, Scout Mark II and Northrop Grumman's (formerly Litton) Marine Bridgemaster-E navigation radar. Communications are based on Rockwell Collins' Data Link 11 model MDM 2002 system, Intercom Systems A/S provides the ICS 2000 communications system, and Aeromaritime provides the IFF Mk 12 friend/foe identification system.

Back
Top Bottom