What's new

Greece, Armenia 'butchered' by Turkey in past, Greek president says

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean them Kangaroo courts they run?

I believe their Generals volunteer to be on Ergenekon trials to get that double dip retirement benefits.
Are you aware that all current high ranking Turkish officers have been selected by Erdogan himself? Do you know that their Foreign Minister gives lectures to top brass in the War academy and just about every officer has a copy of his book?
Erdo and Davutoglu are not Islamists just because they pray. They are more secularists and nationalist then some Kemalist. Them fighting for power of government doesn't mean there is a devision when it comes to foreign afairs or sovereignty.

it doesn't really matter, the end result is the same, Greece must be careful until the picture clears up and we know what is what..

That only proves you (at least) are indeed a barbarian.. is that the message you want to send forward ??? bravo to you ...

The world is not a jungle. Just because you can kill someone, doesn't make you better, it only makes you a killer.

As far as the other comments.

knowing your own history makes you better for the future.

I think Turkey should step up and accept some of the mistakes of the past.

I have been in this debate a million times and you guys never seem to escape the established pattern

first - it is Greeks/armenians/kurds fault
then - turkey didn't do it, it's a lie
followed by - even if we did, we were justified
and finally the glorious - Yes we *****ing did it and we'll do it again because we are turks and we are frikkin stronger than anyone else, so shut up and be happy some are left alive, as proven by the above post...

there is far more to the turkish culture than these.. grow some balls, accept the past and carry on with the future... a peaceful future ..

Wow,Seriously you're brainwashed.Actually you're the one who needs to accept the past.You were the one to attack turkey,You were the one who attacked cyprus.Greece doesn't want to see the other point of the subject.I recommend you being more original on your next comment.

And I guess the Greeks forgot the killing of the Turks who ended up on the wrong side of the border when they split from the Ottoman empire, and also when they went into get a share of the spoils after the ww1. So no one is as innocent as they want us all to believe.

They don't see that way.I mean,they do they do not want to see that way.They even realise they're wrong.Just go keep lying greece.

They don't see that way.I mean,they do they do not want to see that way.They even realise they're wrong.Just go keep lying greece.

We attacked Turkey ? AND Cyprus ???? and I am the brainwashed one ?

you are the most original comedian I have ever seen in my life.
natural talent keep it up buddy ... you'll be rich one day .

What happened to "yurtta barış dünyada barış"

We attacked Turkey ? AND Cyprus ???? and I am the brainwashed one ?

you are the most original comedian I have ever seen in my life.
natural talent keep it up buddy ... you'll be rich one day .

Werent you killing the turks in cyprus? Or are you blind?Seriously, i would recommend you searching more.Even US agrees that you attacked cyprus.You were the one to mess with turkey.

A reminder, it was the greek cypriots who started the military coup to join greece, and that's an undeniable truth. Ecevit (i believe) was the one to send the army into norther cypres and stop the greek cypriots.

Werent you killing the turks in cyprus? Or are you blind?Seriously, i would recommend you searching more.Even US agrees that you attacked cyprus.You were the one to mess with turkey.

First of all, let me remind you that Cyprus was a sovereign country, not part of Turkey.
Second, Greece had no involvement with the incidents that led to the invasion.
Third,if there was any killing of turkish cypriots (and not turks) in cyprus it was not done by the greeks, but perhaps the greek-cypriots, which in my eyes makes that a civil conflict, and not something turkey should have invaded over.

fourth, the US never said what you say now, that is just inaccurate and don't spread misinformation.

A reminder, it was the greek cypriots who started the military coup to join greece, and that's an undeniable truth. Ecevit (i believe) was the one to send the army into norther cypres and stop the greek cypriots.

fifth, In a previous post, I did say that what happened in Cyprus against the turkish cypriots is as condemnable as against any other people.
I did say however also, that there are various people who claim that the whole thing could have been a provocation. Reading through historical evidence does not bring me back in time.
There is a strong belief however that some of the things that took place were staged.

and by the way Saithan , .... is that a gray wolf on your avatar ? .............

and by the way Saithan , .... is that a gray wolf on your avatar ? .............

Yes it is.

I found an interesting read ··· Azeri Genocide ··· and it seems fairly objective, but maybe some of you can point out some faults or such that I missed.

Besides thanks to whoever posted the link to the twcenter.net it's pretty neat. I like reading history, just don't want to read from the same perspective over and over again. I prefer unbiased input from both sides, and I'll reach my own conclusion.

whenever you read about the ww1 killings it's the armenians point of view, and even if the whole world picks up the same "chant" i'll hold on to my own conviction.

I don't think I'll be far off my mark if I assume that most of you have never seen a KZ camp, one thing is what they tell you in history books, or politics, and bla. bla. bla. another is to walk around in the renovated KZ camp that's been turned into a museum, look at all that's been left behind by the inhabitants. e.g. small metallic cylinder containers and such.

Compared to that the armenians claim is less than tangible. That's why they have to do some lobbying to get their claims through.

unbiassed history is a hard thing to come by.

drawing one's own conclusions is the best one can do given the circumstances.

we all need an open mind, but we must be willing to accept whatever we find when we go digging in the past.

lets make turkey greece friends

s633588121_926559_4343.jpg

41795_11780932851_5645649_n.jpg

lets be friends
greeks take coffee break and turks take a turkish bathe, aman, shanti

Last edited:
First of all, let me remind you that Cyprus was a sovereign country, not part of Turkey.
Second, Greece had no involvement with the incidents that led to the invasion.
Third,if there was any killing of turkish cypriots (and not turks) in cyprus it was not done by the greeks, but perhaps the greek-cypriots, which in my eyes makes that a civil conflict, and not something turkey should have invaded over..............

Have you heard about this my Greek friend?

General admits torching mosque in Cyprus

Have you heard about this my Greek friend?
General admits torching mosque in Cyprus

And you connect this to what we call cyprus conflict? Will you ever try to be objective or keep collecting so-called proof in name of greeks just because you are one of them kicked by turks? what you post above shows that you have nothing about it?

Let's say the general burned a mosque, do you know how many mosques, tombs, houses burned by rums? Or how many Turkish Cypriot killed by EOKA which is a terrorist organization? If you gonna make a research try to do it objectively or stop buzzing around.

Btw couldn't you find the pictures of your indigenous super uav yet ?

And you connect this to what we call cyprus conflict? Will you ever try to be objective or keep collecting so-called proof in name of greeks just because you are one of them kicked by turks? what you post above shows that you have nothing about it?

Let's say the general burned a mosque, do you know how many mosques, tombs, houses burned by rums? Or how many Turkish Cypriot killed by EOKA which is a terrorist organization? If you gonna make a research try to do it objectively or stop buzzing around.

Btw couldn't you find the pictures of your indigenous super uav yet ?

I begin to think you are about 15 years old.

What uav ? what are you talking about ? EOKA? rums ? what on earth are you on about ?

do you lack simple communication skills or what ?
calm down, organise your thoughts, write them down and then if they make sense to you when you read them, then post them up here. .

ok ..?

good ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom