What's new

Greece, Armenia 'butchered' by Turkey in past, Greek president says

Status
Not open for further replies.
I begin to think you are about 15 years old.
What uav ? what are you talking about ? EOKA? rums ? what on earth are you on about ?
do you lack simple communication skills or what ?
calm down, organise your thoughts, write them down and then if they make sense to you when you read them, then post them up here. .
ok ..?
good ...

Its same for you, if you look above from who i quoted, you will understand who i answered for .. first read please and then analyze and be cool the world is not turning around you ;)

---------------------------------------------
one more thing... remember what you said ..
I suggest you have more respect. it is always a good thing.

:coffee:

But you have to do it, if I give it to you it would look biased because I am Armenian I Turks will claim I am lieing.

How come you have still not answered my first question............why did the ottomans not wipe the Greeks and Armenians out before?
They had a few hundred years to do it but never did.........why did the ottomans then choose to attack?

How come you have still not answered my first question............why did the ottomans not wipe the Greeks and Armenians out before?
They had a few hundred years to do it but never did.........why did the ottomans then choose to attack?

who told you there were no killings during the ottoman reign?

there were parts of Greece were there were no Greeks left.
there was also something know as 'pedomazoma' , were boys would be taken away from their families to be raised as turks.

I am not informed on armenian history i am afraid so i can't answer about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom