What's new

Moscow warns Greece over ‘anti-Russian actions’

They will sell you reactors too, its not some exclusivity. its for electricity, Turkey doesn't like France, but even France was willing to sell reactors, it doesn't mean much. The rest is all conspiracy, the only reasonable point is over the s-400.
Do I have to like it? No I don't.

And they didn't ask for them before either, b/c there is no real advantage over the T-72 with an M60, and only disadvantages regarding unfamiliarity with the system, and training required.
There was a time where they would take anything. And I believe the M60A3 TTS and M48T2 have better FCS and optics than the old T-72 models Ukrainians have and/or were given. Again,not talking about the later T-72 models,let alone the heavily upgraded T-72M4CZ and Polish ones

lol, You so Atlantician bro, why you ask for stuff in return. Give it for Free. 😉
Haha and who's gonna protect our air space then? You? You'll come with a slingshot? 😂

Do I have to like it? No I don't.

You overreacting, its civilian electricity, its not unique even, at this point, France, US, Russia, Japan, Canada, China, India(no exports yet) and even South Korea sell nuclear reactors for electricity, its not unique and everyone has reactors at this point, Argentina and South Africa build reactors, and hell even Nigeria is planning to build nuclear reactors, its electricity generation.

There was a time where they would take anything. And I believe the M60A3 TTS and M48T2 have better FCS and optics than the old T-72 models Ukrainians have and/or were given. Again,not talking about the later T-72 models,let alone the heavily upgraded T-72M4CZ and Polish ones

Ukrainians were receiving upgraded T-72s from Czecks, and Poles, that were better than old M48s and M60s.

You overreacting, its civilian electricity, its not unique even, at this point, France, US, Russia, Japan, Canada, China, India(no exports yet) and even South Korea sell nuclear reactors for electricity, its not unique and everyone has reactors at this point, Argentina and South Africa build reactors, and hell even Nigeria is planning to build nuclear reactors, its electricity generation.
I'm talking about Russians cooperating closer with the Turks.

Ukrainians were receiving upgraded T-72s from Czecks, and Poles, that were better than old M48s and M60s.
I said I'm not talking about the upgraded T-72s. I said it twice.

Greeks were also disappointed by how Russia didn't protect Armenia. There was and probably still is an attempt for the Moscow Patriarchy to gain more influence against traditionally "Greek" Patriarchy territories,like Jerusalem,Alexandria,maybe Antiochia etc.
Maybe Greeks are ignorant of the fact that Armenia elected a pro-western leader and abandoned Russia.

It's likte South Cyprus giving the middle finger to Greece. Who is going to come and protect you?

Maybe Greeks are ignorant of the fact that Armenia elected a pro-western leader and abandoned Russia.

It's likte South Cyprus giving the middle finger to Greece. Who is going to come and protect you?
Oh no,I've mentioned that many times here. If you check threads about the war,you'll see me talking about how the Russians were displeased with the whole "revolution" and Pashinyan taking power.

But we were all disappointed that no matter what,Russia didn't stop the Azeris. I know they let the Azeris go so far in order to give the Armenians a lesson. Besides,Putin was selling weapons to both.

Oh no,I've mentioned that many times here. If you check threads about the war,you'll see me talking about how the Russians were displeased with the whole "revolution" and Pashinyan taking power.

But we were all disappointed that no matter what,Russia didn't stop the Azeris. I know they let the Azeris go so far in order to give the Armenians a lesson. Besides,Putin was selling weapons to both.
why cling on to someone who wants to break up with you. Russia did the right thing by moving on.

It was America's fault for not doing anything. Armenia chose them but America didn't do anything

Because deep down we all know, America is secretly Israel's bitch.

I'm talking about Russians cooperating closer with the Turks.

Turks buy grain from Russia too, you going to call that "closer cooperation"? lol, its a commercial deal for electricity generation. Don't get too tied to the "NUCLEAR", its just a buzzword, powerplants are all over the world.

I said I'm not talking about the upgraded T-72s. I said it twice.

Well they were getting upgraded ones from the very beginning. lol

Turks buy grain from Russia too, you going to call that "closer cooperation"? lol, its a commercial deal for electricity generation. Don't get too tied to the "NUCLEAR", its just a buzzword, powerplants are all over the world.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You are correct.

Business is business.

Well they were getting upgraded ones from the very beginning. lol
No they weren't. They got a lot of old junk from countries like Bulgaria,FYROM,Poland and the Czech Republic. I'm talking about T-72A/AK and T-72M1/M2 etc.

I'm not talking about the PT-91 and the T-72M4CZ.

No they weren't. They got a lot of old junk from countries like Bulgaria,FYROM,Poland and the Czech Republic. I'm talking about T-72A/AK and T-72M1/M2 etc.

I'm not talking about the PT-91 and the T-72M4CZ.

They got Twardys in July from Poland.

Are you reading what I'm writing?

I said 3 times that I'm NOT talking about the PT-91 and the T-72M4CZ.

I said it 3 times.

And are you reading what I'm writing? the Twardys were being essentially given from the very beginning. Its takes about 3 months to train a crew on the new system(the challengers transfer was approved in January but it will be the end of March before they ever see the battlefield). War started at the end of February to around March. in that short time there was no discussion on transfer of M48s and M60s, not to mention it would require US approval for transfer or the fact that none of the other M48s and M60s in reserves in other countries including the US were ever discussed for transfer. Its a BS point to bring up M48s and M60s.

And are you reading what I'm writing? the Twardys were being essentially given from the very beginning. Its takes about 3 months to train a crew on the new system(the challengers transfer was approved in January but it will be the end of March before they ever see the battlefield). War started at the end of February to around March. in that short time there was no discussion on transfer of M48s and M60s, not to mention it would require US approval for transfer or the fact that none of the other M48s and M60s in reserves in other countries including the US were ever discussed for transfer. Its a BS point to bring up M48s and M60s.
And I'm telling you that they didn't only get PT-91s but also a lot of older models.

It's a BS point for you. There was a time where Ukraine was desperate for tanks and there were many readily available.

It's a hypothetical scenario. Relax. You keep going like "It's a bs point,it's a bs point". Ok,we get it,you love Erdy. Relax.

And I'm telling you that they didn't only get PT-91s but also a lot of older models.

It's a BS point for you. There was a time where Ukraine was desperate for tanks and there were many readily available.

It's a hypothetical scenario. Relax. You keep going like "It's a bs point,it's a bs point". Ok,we get it,you love Erdy. Relax.

I'm just calling out BS points, for the reasons I explained.

#1 Ukraine didn't ask, and the strategy initially was to transfer Ukraine equipment it already had familiarity with and which didn't require new training.

#2 Ukraine was being provided with tanks(Twardy and other upgraded T-72s) that were comparable to M48s and M60s, with no significant advantage that the M48s and M60s had over them.

#3 The were several other states which have the same tanks in europe(Italy, Spain, and funny enough if I'm not mistaken Greece should have some M48A5 MOLF and Μ60Α3 TTS in service why weren't they transferred?) or of the same generation in reserve and the conversation never came up for them either(AMX-30, Leopard1, TR-85, Strv 103, Panzer 68, Cheiftan, Vickers Mk3, Challenger 1).

#4 The largest holder of M60s and its creator had neither transferred any nor authorized a transfer, nor even suggested that they should/could be transferred.

You could make legitimate points regarding Hawk Batteries and other things for transfer, but the M48s and M60s are a BS point. If you are going to gaslight, atleast try to do a better job. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom