What's new

Moscow warns Greece over ‘anti-Russian actions’

#3 The were several other states which have the same tanks in europe(Italy, Spain, and funny enough if I'm not mistaken Greece should have some M48A5 MOLF and Μ60Α3 TTS in service why weren't they transferred?) or of the same generation in reserve and the conversation never came up for them either(AMX-30, Leopard1, TR-85, Strv 103, Panzer 68, Cheiftan, Vickers Mk3, Challenger 1).
Turkey has WAY more than Greece. An abundance of M48 and M60 tanks.
#1 Ukraine didn't ask, and the strategy initially was to transfer Ukraine equipment it already had familiarity with and which didn't require new training.

Turkey.jpg

I mentioned something completely hypothetical and you're dragging it for pages and pages. Then you talk about "gaslighting" and stuff.

I mentioned something completely hypothetical and you're dragging it for pages and pages. Then you talk about "gaslighting" and stuff.

No you didn't mention it as a "simple hypothetical", be more honest Foinikas, it was an attempt at using it as a cudgel against Turkey, i.e. look Turkey Bad, it no giv Tanks. Then you backtracked when I pointing out the problems/issues with the suggestion, and then you tried to downplay it like oh "it was just a simple hypothetical".

You put it in the wrong forum, because it concerns Russia and Greece, two European countries.
Anyway, we, as Greeks, do not give a damn what Lavrov and his country say, which is the creator of crises, problems and wars.
Russia has decided who to go with, as has Greece.

View attachment 913374
You probably find most of the third world is with Russia too.

No you didn't mention it as a "simple hypothetical", be more honest Foinikas, it was an attempt at using it as a cudgel against Turkey, i.e. look Turkey Bad, it no giv Tanks. Then you backtracked when I pointing out the problems/issues with the suggestion, and then you tried to downplay it like oh "it was just a simple hypothetical".
Habibi,we get Cavusoglu and Erdogan every day on TV talking about how important Turkey is for NATO and how it is the 2nd biggest army in NATO. Well 2nd biggest army in NATO didn't even offer to give tanks. You get it now?

Look,you know a big part of the Greek population is pro-Russian generally and anti-NATO.

But...Russians weren't exactly on our side the last 10 years. They were more on the Turkish side than ours.

Maybe their leadership, but I don't think their people, after all, who would be in favor of someone illegally invading their country, destroying their home, killing their family members, and in the end making them a refugee?

Maybe their leadership, but I don't think their people, after all, who would be in favor of someone illegally invading their country, destroying their home, killing their family members, and in the end making them a refugee?
Same ones who support Israel or even India?

Well 2nd biggest army in NATO didn't even offer to give tanks. You get it now?

Foinikas reread my earlier comment on #4 I explained this already to you, here I will copy and paste it for you.

#4 The largest holder of M60s and its creator had neither transferred any nor authorized a transfer, nor even suggested that they should/could be transferred.

Look,you know a big part of the Greek population is pro-Russian generally and anti-NATO.

Of course people know that, even you are pro russian, which is what makes the faux atlanticism to score points against Turkey hilarious.

didn't even offer to give tanks.

They sent Laser guided ballistic missiles. Greece and #1 Atlanticist Mitsotakis Didn't even send Mighty Minotaur. 😜

1628351923_trlg-230.jpg

minotaur-anti-drone-system-credit-ert.jpg

Last edited:
Foinikas reread my earlier comment on #4 I explained this already to you, here I will copy and paste it for you.

#4 The largest holder of M60s and its creator had neither transferred any nor authorized a transfer, nor even suggested that they should/could be transferred.

Of course people know that, even you are pro russian, which is what makes the faux atlanticism to score points against Turkey hilarious.

They sent Laser guided ballistic missiles. Greece and #1 Atlanticist Mitsotakis Didn't even send Mighty Minotaur. 😜

1628351923_trlg-230.jpg

minotaur-anti-drone-system-credit-ert.jpg
The f is an Atlanticist you keep bubbling?

I hate how they are trying to make everything look like an android interface. It sucks.

Web3.0 is mobile centric with tablets and mobile phones which are more affordable to the world at large, the desktop computer is dying as a medium, so they seem to be transitioning. now the default will be mobile, and people will have to switch to desktop mode instead of other way around. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom