What's new

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

Muslim community includes all Muslims. But, their is relevance to the Arabs. The change will begin with the Arabs. Our Prophet emphasized the Arabs in the end times. During/After that initial period will the rest join in.

Any more questions? :D

Pakistan is developing the ICBM and the new miniaturized nuclear warhead, and this is the only hope of the nuclear technology of the Muslim World.

But the House of Saud is the major investor of their nuclear weapons.

Last edited:
Pakistan is developing the ICBM and the new miniaturized nuclear warhead, and this only hope of the nuclear technology of the Muslim World.

But the House of Saud is the major investor of their nuclear weapons.

We don't need nuclear technology. You're thinking on a material level. I try stressing religion to you as much as I can. Because it won't happen without religious motivation no matter how many weapons we have. Syria is important here in our religion so you will see it begin there.

We don't need nuclear technology. You're thinking on a material level. I try stressing religion to you as much as I can. Because it won't happen without religious motivation no matter how many weapons we have. Syria is important here in our religion so you will see it begin there.

But without the nuclear weapons, how you can make a standoff against your rivals?

You should really quit thinking so much it shows how selfish you are here speaking of people's life over there as if they're nothing but resources for your war idea's.

You're emotional as hell whenever death comes to Gaza but the rest of Arab life's are just soldiers ready to die for your cause.

Hamas is an Islamic movement which defends our honor. Like I told you before, there's no point in arguing with you. I don't care about 'Hashmeite' tribe, 'Morrocon' 'berber', 'Egyptian' , etc...

I didn't even know a 'Hashemite' tribe exists. Why? Because tribal/cultural obsession means nothing to me. I want a revived Islamic community which the Prophet told us would once come back as we started. And many Muslims are eager for this. Besides you and other crazed sectarian Iranians/Saudis.

And before we get into discussion of who's side is more wrong. I won't answer that. It will only create more divisions. The point is I believe in moving forward, and the rest of the criteria mentioned in hadith which we are expecting. And I follow the main Jamaaah and want the rest of us to do so to.

Hashemites are members of the Banu Hashim clan. The same clan Prophet Muhammad (saws) himself belonged to. Prophet Muhammad's (saws) direct paternal ancestry was traced to Prophet Ibrahim (as). Makkawi Hashemites are Sharif's and belong to the household of Prophet Muhammad (saws) through his grandson Hasan ibn Ali (ra). We are not a tribe in the sense of the word nor are we by any means tribal.

Hashemites WERE always and are to this day among the most educated people of not only the Arab world but the entire world.

Yet you are a Palestinian nationalist. Once again hypocritical behavior.

You think that Arabs here are willing to accept your diarrhea aimed at Arabs after all the help you got as a people? Give me a break. I say openly that we should have no relations with your likes. Go beg the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Tehran or Erdogan for help. I mean real help. The one Arabs have been giving since 1948.
I don't like ungrateful people. Simple as that. Nor do I like people who are telling who country x or y should be ruled by and what system. Let the people decide themselves. What the hell do you know about the ground realities in KSA? Nothing. Do you see any Arab users here telling you who should rule Gaza? Be they Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians, Egyptians, Emiratis, Saudi Arabians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Iraqis, Syrians, Omanis etc.? No, they don't.

Hashemites WERE always and are to this day among the most educated people of not only the Arab world but the entire world.
Incorrect. Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was illiterate and unable to read or write. There were very few of his clan members (such as Ali) who could read or write. Please don't spread misinformation and get yourself educated about your own history first. Centuries have passed and you are still talking about clans? It is this dark-age mentality of Arabs, which is keeping them behind and will continue to do so in the future, unless you come out of this. Thanks.

You should really quit thinking so much it shows how selfish you are here speaking of people's life over there as if they're nothing but resources for your war idea's.

You're emotional as hell whenever death comes to Gaza but the rest of Arab life's are just soldiers ready to die for your cause.

Wrong. I was speaking of Islamic prophecy. Any Muslim male's life should be ready for any sacrifices made. Go learn Islam. And Palestinians are the first among all of you to do defend Muslim lands.

IN afghanistan Abdullah Azzam led the resistance movement. Wherever you go, it's a religious duty you genius. You are just a creature and nothing more.

Incorrect. Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was illiterate and unable to read or write. There were very few of his clan members (such as Ali) who could read or write. Please don't spread misinformation and get yourself educated about your own history first. Centuries have passed and you are still talking about clans? It is this dark-age mentality of Arabs, which is keeping them behind and will continue to do so in the future, unless you come out of this. Thanks.

Finally someone who agrees with me. I keep getting bashed for bringing up Islamic prophecies suddenly becomes having 'people as your resources'.

Arab mentality has returned to be tribal. This period is fading away in most of the Arab world and only KSA/GCC are left.

Last edited:

Pathetic is it not? It's so obvious yet he tries to play the "religion card" when he is found out. As I said thankfully the Arabs have realized that sector of the Palestinian society for what they are. Ungrateful manipulators who are extremely self-centrated and who think that they are entitled to everything just because they have failed on every front against Israel and because they contributed to it themselves by their stupidities be it their landlords selling land to Jewish refuges in big numbers or failing politically. Or equaling 1000 Palestinians with that of 1 Israeli. Look at those prisoner exchanges or their hilarious claims of "victory" after killing some 30-40 Israeli soldiers and losing 2000 people in return and destruction.

You cannot reason with those people. Yet they are busy talking about uniting the Arab world under their ideas and changing opinions 100 times every week. Pathetic.

Genius we were talking about the past 1400 years as a whole. 5% of all Pakistanis could read 100 years ago if not less. In Europe the number was the same just 500 years ago. What do you expect about something that occurred almost 1500 years ago? Don't act more stupid than usual.

Besides Prophet Muhammad's (saws) ancestors were not illiterate nor the majority of the Banu Hashim clan.

They were a powerful and rich merchant tribe whose influence reached all the way from Yemen to the Levant.

LOL, at your last comment. As if you are in a position historically or even today to lecture Arabs about anything? No, so stop making a fool out of yourself and mind your own business. I don't care about what foreigners have to say about our own affairs. Hilarious.:lol:

Hashemites are members of the Banu Hashim clan. The same clan Prophet Muhammad (saws) himself belonged to. Prophet Muhammad's (saws) direct paternal ancestry was traced to Prophet Ibrahim (as). Makkawi Hashemites are Sharif's and belong to the household of Prophet Muhammad (saws) through his grandson Hasan ibn Ali (ra). We are not a tribe in the sense of the word nor are we by any means tribal.

Yet you are a Palestinian nationalist. Once again hypocritical behavior.

You think that Arabs here are willing to accept your diarrhea aimed at Arabs after all the help you got as a people? Give me a break. I say openly that we should have no relations with your likes. Go beg the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Tehran or Erdogan for help. I mean real help. The one Arabs have been giving since 1948.
I don't like ungrateful people. Simple as that. Nor do I like people who are telling who country x or y should be ruled by and what system. Let the people decide themselves. What the hell do you know about the ground realities in KSA? Nothing. Do you see any Arab users here telling you who should rule Gaza? Be they Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians, Egyptians, Emiratis, Saudi Arabians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Iraqis, Syrians, Omanis etc.? No, they don't.

LOL, how many times did I tell you I'm not a tribalist/culture obsessor like you are.

LOL, how many times did I tell you I'm not a tribalist/culture obsessor like you are.

:lol:

What the hell does that even mean to begin with? Last time I checked you are the one that is obsessed about Jews and everyone that does not share your political beliefs. You are obsessed about Palestine. You are the one crying when Jews are stealing "Palestinian culture" etc. What has this to do with anything that I wrote anyway?

You are a hypocrite. It's well-known. Every Arab user sees you as that here on those fronts I have pointed out. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Tell your Hamas leaders in Qatar to leave those 5 star hotels and do the actual fighting and stop residing in an American military base which Qatar basically is.

Pathetic is it not? It's so obvious yet he tries to play the "religion card" when he is found out. As I said thankfully the Arabs have realized that sector of the Palestinian society for what they are. Ungrateful manipulators who are extremely self-centrated and who think that they are entitled to everything just because they have failed on every front against Israel and because they contributed to it themselves by their stupidities be it their landlords selling land to Jewish refuges in big numbers or failing politically. Or equaling 1000 Palestinians with that of 1 Israeli. Look at those prisoner exchanges or their hilarious claims of "victory" after killing some 30-40 Israeli soldiers and losing 2000 people in return and destruction.

You cannot reason with those people. Yet they are busy talking about uniting the Arab world under their ideas and changing opinions 100 times every week. Pathetic.

It's true he doesn't give a **** about any other state in the region, he shouldn't hide it, all his posts show it

:lol:

What the hell does that even mean to begin with? Last time I checked you are the one that is obsessed about Jews and everyone that does not share your political beliefs. You are obsessed about Palestine. You are the one crying when Jews are stealing "Palestinian culture" etc. What has this to do with anything that I wrote anyway?

You are a hypocrite. It's well-known. Every Arab user sees you as that here on those fronts I have pointed out. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Tell your Hamas leaders in Qatar to leave those 5 star hotels and do the actual fighting and stop residing in an American military base which Qatar basically is.

What are you attacking me for? Did I tag you? :lol:

Go get a life. You and personal insults, so far people have refrained from giving you a taste of your medicine and don't make me do it you ibn khaybar Jasoos. :lol:

Jews are the criminals of the earth and God mentioned this. If anything that's a blessed quality in me. :lol:

You so called 'Arab'. You're a filthy Jew. 'Arabs' don't come on forums and cheer for infighting while go crazy against anyone who is anti-Israel.

It's always you so called 'Arab's here coming to the rescue for Israel whenever it's criticized. :lol:

Genius we were talking about the past 1400 years as a whole. 5% of all Pakistanis could read 100 years ago if not less. In Europe the number was the same just 500 years ago. What do you expect about something that occurred almost 1500 years ago? Don't act more stupid than usual.

LOL, at your last comment. As you are in a position historically or even today to lecture Arabs about anything. Hilarious.
See the difference between my reply and that of yours. I replied with facts and maintaining my composure, you replied with emotion and used slangish/substandard language. This is the difference between an educated and a reactionary. If you read the last sermon of Muhammed (PBUH), he has disliked, in fact prevented Muslims to be proud of language, skin, clan etc. You Arabs do everything that Muhammmed (PBUH) has asked you not to do, yet you claim yourself to be his rightful descendant. Both Iran and Turkey, are doing far better than you, in every field, education, science, arts, literature, you name any field and they are ahead of you by miles. You on the other hand are still in the dark-age mentality of this clan is better than that clan. Palestinians are doing correct when they look towards Turkey and Iran, because these are the countries who have spine to look into the eyes of Zionist state.

It's true he doesn't give a **** about any other state in the region, he shouldn't hide it, all his posts show it

Yet he is the first one to talk about Islamic unity or sometimes Arab unity. Of course what he means with "Arab/Islamic" unity is MB/Hamas rule everywhere and everyone that does not agree with his irrelevant and 20 and 100 year old political parties is an apostate.:lol:

I mean ALL active Arab users here on PDF will tell you the same. Or him accusing us of being Jews.:lol:

Yet he is barely able to write in Arabic and every sentence he writes is full of grammatical errors.:lol:

Also never a word about the Qatari Royal family. Wonder why that is although they are worse when it comes to the things that he supposedly cares about and complains about. Yet of course those "concerns" become irrelevant when it suits his political goals. Had Qatar not hosted the Hamas leadership he would be crying about them too.

Anyway let him "liberate" Palestine from his keyboard in Michigan. He should just stop trying to make HIS problems and that of his people to the problems of the 450 million or so Arabs because that's not the case.

He also need to once and for all realize that people who do not agree with Hamas are not necessarily supporting Israel. Rather they believe that another way would be more beneficial for the Palestinians.

In any case let them deal with their own mess. They cry about foreigners telling them what to do and when they don't to that they cry about the lack of support. You can't make them happy and if you do they bite your finger just like they did in Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon etc.

I am out. Let the kid live in his dreamland and that fake "syed" writing bullshit above.

See the difference between my reply and that of yours. I replied with facts and maintaining my composure, you replied with emotion and used slangish/substandard language. This is the difference between an educated and a reactionary. If you read the last sermon of Muhammed (PBUH), he has disliked, in fact prevented Muslims to be proud of language, skin, clan etc. You Arabs do everything that Muhammmed (PBUH) has asked you not to do, yet you claim yourself to be his rightful descendant. Both Iran and Turkey, are doing far better than you, in every field, education, science, arts, literature, you name any field and they are ahead of you by miles. You on the other hand are still in the dark-age mentality of this clan is better than that clan. Palestinians are doing correct when they look towards Turkey and Iran, because these are the countries who have spine to look into the eyes of Zionist state.

This guy is a pathetic Jewish retard probably from a Jewish Medina tribe. Whenever any mention of Arab unity against Israel is brought up you goes on a rampage.

He's no Arab. He's a Jew and we are against him.

Back
Top Bottom