What's new

Greater Bangladesh

Says the guy who's nations people's favourite sport is doing toilet in the open in India.

Your last resort is toilet that's what your country is after all.

take a chill pill and enjoy the beach view. Civilization at its best.

All that flows to every household in Bangladesh and Bangladeshis grow up their toilet mentality after drinking such water.

It is the Indians who can falsify their culture when 60% of them are without a toilet. It is Indians here who brag about their economy and downgrade ours when our export value per capita is more than theirs.

Don't come up with obscure statistics out of air.

Bengali is Indian not Bangladeshi. You are just copycat culture.

Suddenly, you have stopped writing in your diplomatic English. This sentence is almost correct to the point.

No- i write that contents what i wanted to write.

I hope ur have already cked ur PM box.

From now on, I call you "Mr Legs Out First".

lol

I am just asking if Bangladeshis are dropped on the ground head first after birth as per some traditional custom, or the rampant mental retardation as seen on this forum is a natural occurrence among Bangladeshis! Hope it's clear now...

Bangladesh will cease to exist.

May be u didn't recherche the bd map clearly. See the map. We have many access points too. Dn't worry abt that .

one question: how are you going to achieve this "greater BD"? you do know you will have to fight India. Pakistan has been trying to alter the LOC for a while now and they are heavily invested in Kashmir. Even that has not resulted in much change on the ground.

one question: how are you going to achieve this "greater BD"? you do know you will have to fight India. Pakistan has been trying to alter the LOC for a while now and they are heavily invested in Kashmir. Even that has not resulted in much change on the ground.

It will happen naturally.

Like Scotland trying to break away from Englishmen (even though both speak English now).

Multiethnic states cannot theoretically last forever.

How will they achieve it? One word: dreaming :lol:

It will happen naturally.

Like Scotland trying to break away from Englishmen (even though both speak English now).

Multiethnic states cannot theoretically last forever.

examples of other multi ethnic states:
Pakistan (baloch, Sindhi, Punjabi to name a few ethnicities)
China: Zhuang, Uighur
USA: just too many to point out

you expect USA,Pakistan and China to break as well?

the "break away" happens when the different ethnicities perceive a mutual distrust or when one overly tramples the other (like erstwhile Pakistan and BD).
first thing, you completely blew the two nation theory and that "ethnicity" trumps over "religion".
second you have clearly stated that ethnicity is "superior" mode of identity among people than religion.

some of your fellow islamic brethren would not be happy with this.

Not very bright are you.

* USA is not multi-ethnic - it's multi-cultural/racial.
What's the difference? Ethnicity have 3 things that make them a nation (in the old world sense): 1. an ancestral land they own 2. speak a language (in private + public) different from other groups living around them 3. same race.
* USA is still largely white majority (70%) in pretty much every state.

* China is multi-ethnic, but like Russia - it's dominated by a single overwhelming majority of 1 ethnicity!

first thing, you completely blew the two nation theory and that "ethnicity" trumps over "religion".
second you have clearly stated that ethnicity is "superior" mode of identity among people than religion.

You can't have countries for religion - religion transcends race, language, geography everything.
Tomorrow if half of Asia became Christian, you think they will form one country? India and China can form one nation based on Christianity? Absurdity.

Ethnicity = nation, and thus a nation state must be based on it else it will disintegrate eventually.

you expect USA,Pakistan and China to break as well?

the "break away" happens when the different ethnicities perceive a mutual distrust or when one overly tramples the other (like erstwhile Pakistan and BD).

some of your fellow islamic brethren would not be happy with this.

It is BD delusional syndrome.

They are basically royally mad that they could not live up to the ideals of their forefathers who chose religious identity to be foundational basis of a country.

Add to this their lousy performance during their independence struggle after deciding to betray their country Pakistan....that needed huge amounts of Indian aid and finally intervention. India rightfully took the majority of the credit and gave little for BD to use itself in the eyes of every spectator that mattered....this BD butthurt carries over to this day.

Add to this that they have become a rump nation with no nuclear umbrella and a complete subservient leader running affairs now....and are thus totally open and weak towards Indian designs and strategy.

They are treated as a laughing stock and a minnow in world affairs when they are even noticed in the first place.

Thus they can only project fantasies and butthurt about all of this....their own existence came about through breaking a country.....thus they can only visualise that for others.....in an effort to justify it happening for them.

Not very bright are you.

* USA is not multi-ethnic - it's multi-cultural/racial.
What's the difference? Ethnicity have 3 things that make them a nation (in the old world sense): 1. an ancestral land they own 2. speak a language (in private + public) different from other groups living around them 3. same race.

* China is multi-ethnic, but like Russia - it's dominated by a single overwhelming majority of 1 ethnicity!

You can't have countries for religion - religion transcends race, language, geography everything.
Tomorrow if half of Asia became Christian, you think they will form one country? India and China can form one nation based on Christianity? Absurdity.

Ethnicity = nation, and thus a nation state must be based on it else it will disintegrate eventually.
Oh give me a break you bindi-wali bangladeshi

newyear1.jpg

You guys call yourselves Muslim but follow these pagan customs and even wear bindis which represent goddess Parvati. I have never seen Indian Muslims do this. I mean what is this culture you bangladeshis have? Some kind of horrid mixture of Hindu and Muslim culture which is so weird in its extreme forms. Atleast West Bengalis haven't compromised their religion and the culture which comes along with it. Its so irritating to see you guys emulate these Hindu customs because we really don't want to have anything to do with you tossers.

Kindly don't invoke India in your posts from now on. Its quite irritating to be frank. I mean like seriously we don't want to have anything to do with bangladesh or whatever culture you have

No it's not. It was 63% White in 2013. And a bare majority of babies being born in this country are non-white. Not to mention that "white" people in America come from a variety of different backgrounds have a variety of different cultures that are unique to each region. To lump them all into one group is unfair.

Indonesia, Malaysia, and Switzerland are a few examples of multi-ethnic states. I don't think that they will disintegrate anytime soon. Also, not every ethnic group is large enough to form its own country.

No it's not. It was 63% White in 2013. .

That's non-Hispanic whites. Now add the Hispanic whites!!

Oh give me a break you bindi-wali bangladeshi

Hate can't be cured. Regardless I believe majority Bangalis in both Tripura and WB will come to like us. This artificial border between brothers needs to be broken down.

Back
Top Bottom