What's new

Greater Bangladesh

You are Muslim first or some Hindu ethnicity?
Both.My cousins are hindus in west bengal and my mother's grandma is an indigenous person.So you find anything wrong in there,dumb wit.I am a BENGALI MUSLIM and I'm proud of it.

Both.My cousins are hindus in west bengal and my mother's grandma is an indigenous person.So you find anything wrong in there,dumb wit.I am a BENGALI MUSLIM and I'm proud of it.

Idiot Allah comes first not some idols.

heh idiot doesnt realise he is quoting someone talking about absorption of BD into India.

Fall of exactly one "wall" without building of another (that defines this nonsense of greater BD) means just one thing:

2fQpQiF.jpg

It may be God's wish to have another country in the Eastern India. So Bangladesh was born. Otherwise the country would have been absorbed in India already. Bangladeshis are different from Indians. Like Nepalis are similar yet different from Indians. Its true Bangladesh should have never been partitioned in first place in 1947 but its been a long time since Bangladesh was separated from India. Now the people have different mindset, different social settings, different culture (Islamic+Bengali) etc. We both are sons of great Ganges (Padma for BD). Bangladesh was known as Gangaridai (Heart of Ganges) for thousands of years. We will be together forever as brothers but as two different countries.

Hope u have no idea about diplomatic English .

Please do not explain about English language, diplomatic or what. Instead, better learn how to write sentences in grammatically correct English. We are all fed up with your yes, no, very good type of English. Yours is certainly not a diplomatic English.

It may be God's wish to have another country in the Eastern India. So Bangladesh was born. Otherwise the country would have been absorbed in India already. Bangladeshis are different from Indians. Like Nepalis are similar yet different from Indians. Its true Bangladesh should have never been partitioned in first place in 1947 but its been a long time since Bangladesh was separated from India. Now the people have different mindset, different social settings, different culture (Islamic+Bengali) etc. We both are sons of great Ganges (Padma for BD). Bangladesh was known as Gangaridai (Heart of Ganges) for thousands of years. We will be together forever as brothers but as two different countries.

http://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/column-of-paranoia-and-that-open-secret-code-of-a-people-2221444
http://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/column-of-paranoia-and-that-open-secret-code-of-a-people-2221444

During my long US sojourn, I, as a Bengali from West Bengal, met real people from East Bengal, as opposed to their caricature that I was exposed to when I was growing up. East Bengal, whose political form is the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, is where a greater proportion of my people live. A significant minority lives in West Bengal. As I interacted with “them”, we got close. To be accepted, I didn’t have to participate in Diwali (an alien observance to most Bengalis in West Bengal), Holi (another alien thing), Hindi antaksharis or be conversant with the latest Bollywood films and contort myself in other ways into something I wasn’t. I felt strangely liberated. Liberty isn’t necessarily the freedom to become something else. It’s also the freedom to be you. I was, thus, in USA, free to be a Bengali in a way that’s getting increasingly harder in a West Bengal threatened by Hindi-Hindu-Hindustan.

When I and my East Bengali friends were in social gatherings where non-Bengalis were present, we could discuss things without others understanding our conversation. We shared a language — not a learned code of elitism like English, but a natural code of belonging. We knew, we were a people. Siddaraju Boregowda, a Kannadiga scientist at the world-famous Scripps Research Institute, observed, “Here at Scripps, a West Bengali and East Bengali post docs hangout together all the time. It’s a beautiful thing. Because they are one people. They understand each other. Since language comes with linguistic territoriality (geography shaped languages so far), and shared gene pool and culture, it’s natural for them to hang around. No other Indian can give to a West Bengali, what an East Bengali can give. Now, can they hate and fight because they came to worship different gods? They can. Can they overcome their supernatural difference and build a beautiful nation in natural world? They can. These are possibilities.”

Possibilities expand our world, our canvas of human imagination, experience and attainment. However, you can’t talk about certain possibilities without being branded as crazy or blasphemous. Paranoid entities fear words.

They fear the possibilities of words and codes and respond by silencing and not counter-words. Is it because the paranoid knows the potency of some words and the impotency of their own myths, when it’s not backed up by law and guns?

Professor GN Saibaba, a 90% disabled wheelchair-bound political prisoner, is someone whose words constitute a message that the Indian Union State hopes doesn’t influence too many minds. When in jail, he wasn’t allowed to write letters in Telugu to his mother or wife. The State wants to know about you to secure its own interests but it doesn’t want to know you. Neither does it really know you. So it doesn’t want you to talk in ways it doesn’t understand. It doesn’t want you to have the code I shared in white America with a fellow Bengali. That happens when the State considers the natural you as a threat. In the acceptable legal arena called Parliament, MP Nandamuri Harikrishna’s speech wasn’t included in the official proceedings as it was in Telugu. There’s something that disturbs the powers-that-be, when people, comfortable in their own skin, refuse to wear officially sanctioned hides over their skin. However, there are a few willing to trade their skin for the hide, as a sign of insider allegiance. Recently, in a Karnataka rally, Narendra Modi gave a 50-minute speech in Hindi. One audience member said, “He spoke well, but we don’t understand Hindi.” Between Hindi speeches in Karnataka and banned Telugu words in prison and Parliament, something might explode.

The author comments on politics and culture

A documentary being made by Tanvir Mokammel on the topic. Sponsors required to finish it.

During my long US sojourn, I, as a Bengali from West Bengal, met real people from East Bengal, as opposed to their caricature that I was exposed to when I was growing up. East Bengal, whose political form is the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, is where a greater proportion of my people live. A significant minority lives in West Bengal. As I interacted with “them”, we got close. To be accepted, I didn’t have to participate in Diwali (an alien observance to most Bengalis in West Bengal), Holi (another alien thing), Hindi antaksharis or be conversant with the latest Bollywood films and contort myself in other ways into something I wasn’t. I felt strangely liberated. Liberty isn’t necessarily the freedom to become something else. It’s also the freedom to be you. I was, thus, in USA, free to be a Bengali in a way that’s getting increasingly harder in a West Bengal threatened by Hindi-Hindu-Hindustan.

When I and my East Bengali friends were in social gatherings where non-Bengalis were present, we could discuss things without others understanding our conversation. We shared a language — not a learned code of elitism like English, but a natural code of belonging. We knew, we were a people. Siddaraju Boregowda, a Kannadiga scientist at the world-famous Scripps Research Institute, observed, “Here at Scripps, a West Bengali and East Bengali post docs hangout together all the time. It’s a beautiful thing. Because they are one people. They understand each other. Since language comes with linguistic territoriality (geography shaped languages so far), and shared gene pool and culture, it’s natural for them to hang around. No other Indian can give to a West Bengali, what an East Bengali can give. Now, can they hate and fight because they came to worship different gods? They can. Can they overcome their supernatural difference and build a beautiful nation in natural world? They can. These are possibilities.”

Possibilities expand our world, our canvas of human imagination, experience and attainment. However, you can’t talk about certain possibilities without being branded as crazy or blasphemous. Paranoid entities fear words.

They fear the possibilities of words and codes and respond by silencing and not counter-words. Is it because the paranoid knows the potency of some words and the impotency of their own myths, when it’s not backed up by law and guns?

Professor GN Saibaba, a 90% disabled wheelchair-bound political prisoner, is someone whose words constitute a message that the Indian Union State hopes doesn’t influence too many minds. When in jail, he wasn’t allowed to write letters in Telugu to his mother or wife. The State wants to know about you to secure its own interests but it doesn’t want to know you. Neither does it really know you. So it doesn’t want you to talk in ways it doesn’t understand. It doesn’t want you to have the code I shared in white America with a fellow Bengali. That happens when the State considers the natural you as a threat. In the acceptable legal arena called Parliament, MP Nandamuri Harikrishna’s speech wasn’t included in the official proceedings as it was in Telugu. There’s something that disturbs the powers-that-be, when people, comfortable in their own skin, refuse to wear officially sanctioned hides over their skin. However, there are a few willing to trade their skin for the hide, as a sign of insider allegiance. Recently, in a Karnataka rally, Narendra Modi gave a 50-minute speech in Hindi. One audience member said, “He spoke well, but we don’t understand Hindi.” Between Hindi speeches in Karnataka and banned Telugu words in prison and Parliament, something might explode.

The author comments on politics and culture

A documentary being made by Tanvir Mokammel on the topic. Sponsors required to finish it.

Eat Bangladeshis will only give you poverty crime inferiority complex and Islam.

Enjoy how long you can in their company?

As If India gives Gold , security and superiority complex. Go drown yourself in poop shameless Bharti.

The biggest cesspool of humanity is Bangladesh.

The biggest nation not to achieved something.

No religion

No civilisation

No civility

No language

Everything is INDIAN duplication.

Live in that dumphole Bdiot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom