What's new

Greater Bangladesh

Calling yourself Bangladeshi means you are diluting Muslim identity and Allah's devotion.

What matters to you Allah or Bangladesh?

No , I live in Uk and by born bangladeshi that is my identity 2ndly. I am muslim this is my identity at first .

What is ur father doing right now in his room ? do u know that ? Then how it is possible to know What Allah is thinking about Bangladesh ?

No , I live in Uk and by born bangladeshi that is my identity 2ndly. I am muslim this is my identity at first .

What is ur father doing right now in his room ? do u know that ? Then how it is possible to know What Allah is thinking about Bangladesh ?

lmao ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, this is pure gold

Many Muslims think Bangladesh is more kuffar than Islamic. So by aligning your name with Bangladesh or even UK dilutes your Muslim identity.

Allah will punish you surely.

This thread should be sticky.

I believe South Asia should have been divided on ethno-linguistic lines and not on religious lines. Ethno-linguistic identities are stronger and more durable than artificial national identities. Bengalis will continue to be bound by the shared language and culture long after the contemporary multiethnic states cease to exist. Even if it doesn't seem viable now - the idea of an united Bengal will continue to survive well into the coming centuries.

So I'm opening this thread for a discussion on the possible geographical extent of GB. Here's a picture of the geographical extent of different Indo-aryan languages in North SA.

300px-Major_Indo-Aryan_languages.png

Today Tripura is also Bengali majority. Add Sikkim to GB's territory - sparsely populated tiny state that can be easily Bengalized like Tripura.

What do you think guys? All of the yellow Bengalisphere (see map) + Tripura + Sikkim should be good enough for GB, right? Thank me if you like my ideas.

Maybe when all mosques, church and all non Indic religions and their legacy symbols are gone from India that day possible.

lmao ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, this is pure gold

This is call existence of creator. What u can't see , there u can't talk abt an invisible thing. I think u need to learn more about basic rules.

Many Muslims think Bangladesh is more kuffar than Islamic. So by aligning your name with Bangladesh or even UK dilutes your Muslim identity.

Allah will punish you surely.

May be u didnt read my comment carefully . Who said u many muslims think bangladesh is more kuffar? Its just ur illusion. When muslims ruled east to west then we were one. Still now we are one , Just British made boundary made the separation. It is not fault to a person nor to a community. It is a fault of governing system. This is why Islam vs capitalism ideological clash is happening around the world.

This is call existence of creator. What u can't see , there u can't talk abt an invisible thing. I think u need to learn more about basic rules.

May be u didnt read my comment carefully . Who said u many muslims think bangladesh is more kuffar? Its just ur illusion. When muslims ruled east to west then we were one. Still now we are one , Just British made boundary made the separation. It is not fault to a person nor to a community. It is a fault of governing system. This is why Islam vs capitalism ideological clash is happening around the world.

Bangladeshis wear bindis sarees shamelessly copy Hindu idolatry culture, celebrate Durga puja a female goddess dumping Allah.

Securing the lost sovereignty at Palassy is every BD child's dream. We want Bangla-Bihar-Orissa of Nawab Alivardi Khan restored.

Securing the lost sovereignty at Palassy is every BD child's dream. We want Bangla-Bihar-Orissa of Nawab Alivardi Khan restored.

Another murtard spotted.

Your only aim should be Dar-ul-Islam of this world, nothing else.

May Allah have mercy on you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom