What's new

Greater Bangladesh

An Injured BGB taken care by Myanmar Guards vs BSF blindfolded handcuffed =Shame .

:cry::cry::cry:

bdr_border_clash_2001_19.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

Lol strategic ally. You have nothing to offer anyone....its why SHW is our plaything. She'll take it where we tell her to take it, and she'll either like it or pretend to like it. Doesn't matter to us which one it is.

While this is all happening you all have to dream to escape the reality....knowing next genocide that happens to you if you try put any stupid dream ambition to action...will not be something you have to come up with a random number for. There will be nothing left after all. You won't walk away from it, you wont even flow away from it....you will be burned in instant sunshine.

Focus on your swamphole and don't look this way....and speak when spoken to like a good little servant nation. Got it? SHW gets it. As do all your womenfolk creaming themselves watching bollywood soaps 24/7.

Fuckturd nilgiri looney tune in action again. What a moron who has nasty affair with his own family. So frustrated in life that all day spew nonsense here about BD. So sad no one takes this niligiri troll seriously, who works hard to get some attention from members :lol: Poor Indian beggar.

Yes India was involved in Pilkhana and I was involved in your Birth. Now dont get offended, similar logic applied :p:

Fuckturd nilgiri looney tune in action again. What a moron who has nasty affair with his own family. So frustrated in life that all day spew nonsense here about BD. So sad no one takes this niligiri troll seriously, who works hard to get some attention from members :lol: Poor Indian beggar.

Welcome Bro :azn:

Yes India was involved in Pilkhana and I was involved in your Birth...............

India is involved in everything bad in BD, havent you heard? Its the all-time bogey man....the evil DADA.

As for the birth bit, I think you got that reversed given your mom was really into Indian soaps (like all BD women) and figured she could do with a little live entertainment when I was in town. Didn't she tell you that?

Now go make some underwear for papa, your shift is starting soon.

India is involved in everything bad in BD, havent you heard? Its the all-time bogey man....the evil DADA.

As for the birth bit, I think you got that reversed given your mom was really into Indian soaps (like all BD women) and figured she could do with a little live entertainment when I was in town. Didn't she tell you that?

Now go make some underwear for papa, your shift is starting soon.

So?? Your sister and GF ( If any) must be in love with Hollywood. so they are breeding with Justin Bieber . Man, You are storehouse of logic. Your mama and i are very proud

So?? Your sister and GF ( If any) must be in love with Hollywood. so they are breeding with Justin Bieber . Man, You are storehouse of logic. Your mama and i are very proud

I see you watch a lot of p0rn to make up for your mommy hogging the TV all the time....to get all these filthy images and dreams in your head. Justin Bieber wtf, are you a homo as well? :P

Anyway keep it up little man, one day you might finally find a golden turd in the ditch that runs past your slum that can make you some money for once outside of the cheap underwear factory. Keep reaching for that dream!

I see you watch a lot of p0rn to make up for your mommy hogging the TV all the time....to get all these filthy images and dreams in your head. Justin Bieber wtf, are you a homo as well? :P

Anyway keep it up little man, one day you might finally find a golden turd in the ditch that runs past your slum that can make you some money for once outside of the cheap underwear factory. Keep reaching for that dream!

Yeah i am already very productive. Can't you see Nilgiri? A mirror would suffice

Yeah i am already very productive. Can't you see Nilgiri? A mirror would suffice

Can BD people even afford a mirror to know what it is? You would get a lot more people dieing from shock thats for sure. :lol:

Now go back to crying about being the site of the largest genocide in Asia while no one gives a damn...when you get a case of the feels when you aren't spending some alone time with mommy's panties....dreaming of being someone's daddy and making BD great again :victory: All fits together so well when you can escape from the reality that surrounds you.

That defines what you are and what you always will be in a nutshell.

"3 million" :big_boss:

Can BD people even afford a mirror to know what it is? You would get a lot more people dieing from shock thats for sure. :lol:

Now go back to crying about being the site of the largest genocide in Asia while no one gives a damn...when you get a case of the feels when you aren't spending some alone time with mommy's panties....dreaming of being someone's daddy and making BD great again :victory: All fits together so well when you can escape from the reality that surrounds you.

@Nilgiri fren leave these lungis alone.they are dreaming of greater bangladesh..when they are alreaddy selling their country through rawami..n haseena as indian agent.
Best part is bangladesh is chinas strategic ally. Y all our neighbours have love for strategic word....strategic ally..strategic location...

@Nilgiri fren leave these lungis alone.they are dreaming of greater bangladesh..when they are alreaddy selling their country through rawami..n haseena as indian agent.
Best part is bangladesh is chinas strategic ally. Y all our neighbours have love for strategic word....strategic ally..strategic location...

Best Part is Xi jingping used the word " strategic " recently during his visit to Bangladesh with 40B $ in his briefcase. It is not my fault that you have no idea of recent events.

And The Lungi is a Burmese word worn in many tropical hot weather countries for obvious reason including India. You are only insulting yourself.

Thats true!

Finally someone who isn't a brainwashed monk! Welcome here,mate!

And The Lungi is a Burmese word worn in many tropical hot weather countries for obvious reason including India. You are only insulting yourself.

They insult us using the word lungi,while Myanmarnese government officials wear it themselves...Also,the Indians also wear it and call it as "Dhoti"

3 Million or 30 million doesn't matter. A country which was a slave to western muslim invaders for centuries doesnt get to say anything. slavery is your second name.

They insult us using the word lungi,while Myanmarnese government officials wear it themselves...Also,the Indians also wear it and call it as "Dhoti"

And the weird style of wearing is funny

afde2b47335d5985a826dda2024946be.jpg

images.jpg

Myanmarnese High Monkey President with a foreign guest ( I feel bad for her bcoz she got her hands dirty ) with their top officials waiting in their official uniform...Doesn't the uniform look very formal?

Back
Top Bottom