What's new

Greater Bangladesh

I believe South Asia should have been divided on ethno-linguistic lines and not on religious lines.
It was based on ethno-linguistic lines; if it was completely religious then Pakistan would've been much more larger.

In Fact, the visionaries of Pakistan never wanted or mentioned Bangladesh as a part of Pakistan

It was always
P - Punjab
A - Afghania
K - Kashmir
I - Indus
S - Sindh
TAN - Balochistan

Our region has always been distinct and different in almost every aspect compared to the rest of South Asia.

As a bengali myself I would rather spit and drown myself in it than being called a bangladeshi, lol

A country from where people migrate to Afganistan for a better living is got to be the worst country in the world

BTW @Nilgiri budd, I heard after seeing saayedi's image on the Suparmoon most bangladeshis went batshit crazy, I guess you could cut these creatures some slack

Last edited:
As a bengali myself I would rather spit and drown myself in it than being called a bangladeshi, lol

A country from where people migrate to Afganistan for a better living is got to be the worst country in the world

BTW @Nilgiri budd, I heard after seeing saayedi's image on the Suparmoon most bangladeshis went batshit crazy, I guess you could cut these creatures some slack

Still Better than sharing " Open defecator " tag with other Indians

Greater Bangladesh is a good idea as long as Af-Pak territory is not included in that.

Most West Bengalis love us. You haters are minority.

Those stuck in Afg were on their way to Europe, with a million other Indian homies.

Most West Bengalis love us.
Lmao..I nearly spilled my scotch laughing over this bit....you people are naive and cute lol

Those stuck in Afg were on their way to Europe, with a million other Indian homies.
Europe my a$$..they went to work in Afghan Folad Steel Mill Co Ltd..lol

here you go

http://www.thedailystar.net/op-ed/politics/the-untold-miseries-25-bangladeshis-afghanistan-1271875
http://www.asianews.network/content/25-bangladeshis-stranded-afghanistan-7-months-25121

If I were a Bangladeshi and if my country was hanging from the armpit of a behemoth of a country I would be showing braggadocio online too, to help me sleep, these bangladeshis are god forsaken creatures, I pity them and thank god that 80 years back my ancestors made the right decision at the right time to migrate to this part of India

Still Better than sharing " Open defecator " tag with other Indians
I would rather defecate openly than eating shit and drinking piss trying to migrate to other countries like a bangladeshi
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/south-asia/2015-10-21/other-refugee-crisis

@Nilgiri this might interest you

If I were a Bangladeshi and if my country was hanging from the armpit of a behemoth of a country I would be showing braggadocio online too, to help me sleep, these bangladeshis are god forsaken creatures, I pity them and thank god that 80 years back my ancestors made the right decision at the right time to migrate to this part of India

You and @Rain Man could have a really good long chat I suspect :)

Let's not go off topic haters.

I like to hear opinions from the average WB brothers and not the BJP/RSS minority.

I have seen lots of non-BD Bangalis express strong interest in GB; here's one such example from Quora (written by Mr. Goswami from WB):

"As a proud speaker of Bengali, an ardent follower of Bengali culture, a regular listener of Bengali folk and modern music and a person who has and had a number of close relatives on the other side of the fence including grandparents, uncles and cousins, I really hope that some day the linguistic pride will take over the religious problems, the barrier will fall across the sub-continent just like Berlin wall fell on 1989.

আজি বাংলাদেশের হৃদয় হতে কখন আপনি
তুমি এই অপরূপ রূপে বাহির হলে জননী !

main-qimg-5cd1a8f4445842bcccba0ac5a92f54d5-c
"

heh idiot doesnt realise he is quoting someone talking about absorption of BD into India.

Fall of exactly one "wall" without building of another (that defines this nonsense of greater BD) means just one thing:

2fQpQiF.jpg

It was based on ethno-linguistic lines; if it was completely religious then Pakistan would've been much more larger.

In Fact, the visionaries of Pakistan never wanted or mentioned Bangladesh as a part of Pakistan

It was always
P - Punjab
A - Afghania
K - Kashmir
I - Indus
S - Sindh
TAN - Balochistan

Our region has always been distinct and different in almost every aspect compared to the rest of South Asia.

The present generation of Pakistanis are living in delusion. Where did you get that trash I have marked in bold? Though, it is not the first time I have seen this trash knowledge among the Pakistanis. By talking ignorance you are insulting Allama Iqbal who thought of the word Pakistan for holy land. The word came first and its explanation latter. He dreamed of a greater Muslim nation comprising of P (Punjab), A (Afghania, e.g NWFP), K (Kashmir), I (Iran), S (Sindh), T (Turkey), A (Afghanistan), N (balochistaN).

Allama Iqbal had his dream come to reality with the Muslims of Bengal and Bihar at the forefron of the "Pakistan Movement." Even Muslim League was formed in Dhaka in 2010. Do not distort history. If you do not know, it is wise you keep quite.

The present generation of Pakistanis are living in delusion. Where did you get that trash I have marked in bold? Though, it is not the first time I have seen this trash knowledge among the Pakistanis. By talking ignorance you are insulting Allama Iqbal who thought of the word Pakistan for holy land. The word came first and its explanation latter. He dreamed of a greater Muslim nation comprising of P (Punjab), A (Afghania, e.g NWFP), K (Kashmir), I (Iran), S (Sindh), T (Turkey), A (Afghanistan), N (balochistaN).

Allama Iqbal had his dream come to reality with the Muslims of Bengal and Bihar at the forefron of the "Pakistan Movement." Even Muslim League was formed in Dhaka in 2010. Do not distort history. If you do not know, it is wise you keep quite.

Stupid bangla, it was not Iqbal but Choudhry Rahmat Ali who in 1933 first coined the term when he wrote in his pamphlet:

"...we address this appeal to you, in the name of our common heritage, on behalf of our thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN – by which we mean the five Northern units of India, Viz: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sindh and Baluchistan."'

Don't run your mouth on things you have not the slightest clue about!

:omghaha:
Etymology
The name Pakistan literally means "land of the pure" in Urdu and Persian. It is a play on the word pāk meaning pure in Persian and Pashto[36] while the suffix -stān is a Persian word meaning place of, cognate with the Sanskrit word sthāna (Devanagari: स्थान[st̪ʰaːnə]).[37]

It was coined in 1933 as Pakstan by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in his pamphlet Now or Never,[38] using it as an acronym ("thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN") referring to the names of the five northern regions of the British Raj: Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and Baluchistan.[39][40][41] The letter i was incorporated to ease pronunciation and form the linguistically correct and meaningful name.[42]

Stupid bangla, it was not Iqbal but Choudhry Rahmat Ali who in 1933 first coined the term when he wrote in his pamphlet:

"...we address this appeal to you, in the name of our common heritage, on behalf of our thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN – by which we mean the five Northern units of India, Viz: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sindh and Baluchistan."'

Don't run your mouth on things you have not the slightest clue about!
No need to insult bro.

Back
Top Bottom