What's new

Greater Bangladesh

Greater Bangladesh is a good idea as long as Af-Pak territory is not included in that.
Greater Bangladesh is a concept drummed up by the bharati hindu fanatic/terrrorist to justify their hatred/attack on Bengali muslims living in india.Common Bangladeshi people are unaware about this.

On a side note, this so called greater Bangladesh never extend so far as the Pakistan or Afghanistan.Maximum Eastern Bihar,Odisha and west bengal,assam,tripura and arakan of Burma.These are the areas with Bengali/muslim population.

Let's not go off topic haters.

I like to hear opinions from the average WB brothers and not the BJP/RSS minority.

I have seen lots of non-BD Bangalis express strong interest in GB; here's one such example from Quora (written by Mr. Goswami from WB):

"As a proud speaker of Bengali, an ardent follower of Bengali culture, a regular listener of Bengali folk and modern music and a person who has and had a number of close relatives on the other side of the fence including grandparents, uncles and cousins, I really hope that some day the linguistic pride will take over the religious problems, the barrier will fall across the sub-continent just like Berlin wall fell on 1989.

আজি বাংলাদেশের হৃদয় হতে কখন আপনি
তুমি এই অপরূপ রূপে বাহির হলে জননী !

main-qimg-5cd1a8f4445842bcccba0ac5a92f54d5-c
"
Lol...Quora seriously?? now what Yahoo and Youtube comment section? You people are just too dumb and clueless for a serious debate, I rest my case

Lol...Quora seriously?? now what Yahoo and Youtube comment section? You people are just too dumb and clueless for a serious debate, I rest my case

There are many Bengali Nationalists in Kolkata, more than Bangladesh. You would know better than us. Many of the Mamata Vote Bank are very sympathetic to East Bengal and vehemently oppose Modi and Delhi.

thank god that 80 years back my ancestors made the right decision at the right time to migrate to this part of India

Ok That Explains.Sour Grapes.

BSF means B******* security force. Who cares them? Our Villagers enough for them with bamboo.

images

hqdefault.jpg

INCLUDING 7 SISTERS.

What is the relation with the topics title?
it is the relation with the kind the english the you speaks,

no seriously if you don't mind me asking how old are you, and how long have you been staying in UK ? considering your English is worse than my grandmother's, and mind you she can't speak a word of English

I am not a kid that i go to school. I know how to do that what ur talking abt . If ur memory can't catch it up . that is ur bad luck , i think so .

Greater Bangladesh (a dream of bangladeshi people)- what is going to be true soon. Insha"Allah .

Yes it will be . U have to w8 till then .

And it is dar- ul- Islam not dar-al-islam.

Calling yourself Bangladeshi means you are diluting Muslim identity and Allah's devotion.

What matters to you Allah or Bangladesh?

I am not a kid that i go to school. I know how to do that what ur talking abt . If ur memory can't catch it up . that is ur bad luck , i think so .
I guess you wanted to quote me, anyways, so are you a school drop out? what do you do for a living? cleaning dishes? after reading your posts I got to know why Bangladeshis in UK are one of the worst performing groups in all social indicators.

it is the relation with the kind the english the you speaks,

no seriously if you don't mind me asking how old are you, and how long have you been staying in UK ? considering your English is worse than my grandmother's, and mind you she can't speak a word of English

Hope u have no idea about diplomatic English .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom