What's new

Great Wall of India: Centre plans 10m high embankment along Jammu-Pakistan border

Great Wall in Jammu??? I was expecting it on India's border with Afghanistan.

No as you so easily sidelined the point i made it shows that you are in the habit of doing that. And secondly how i conduct myself is none of you're business its a thread where anyone can comment just like you did as well and you're personal comments on me show you're own trash mentality and not my hypocrisy.

Terrorism is a disease of the mind. Don't be so defensive. At least do it for the kashmiris you so pretend to love dearly!

No offence but there is a certain issue with Indians, except the sane ones i mean, they can call Kashmir their land all they want in fact they can start chanting it even but its still considered a disputed territory by the world India unfortunately has decided to follow in the footsteps of its closest ally Israel because only they can come up with building walls on disputed territories as well as continue an illegal occupation instead of focusing on their own people. Their people march on the streets protesting but they have got more time to show Pakistan as the potential boogeyman than granting their own people any rights.
so you are saying.. in your country, people never protested or marched against gov???it happens in every country... stop preaching at us.. look your own business.

No Pakistani terrorism, no wall! No Osama in Pakistan, no raid! No gift of north Waziristan to Taliban terrorists, no drone strikes!

No illegal Indian occupation of Kashmir , No wars .. No nuclear threat in the region !!!

Your ancestors served the invaders, But since your egos will hurt ...... they just told you a story ..... :lol:

Let go man. They have this 1000 years excuse they come up with all the time.

They get droned and bombed by the Taliban. I too would look at a glorious past to serve as an anaesthetic.

No offence but there is a certain issue with Indians, except the sane ones i mean, they can call Kashmir their land all they want in fact they can start chanting it even but its still considered a disputed territory by the world India unfortunately has decided to follow in the footsteps of its closest ally Israel because only they can come up with building walls on disputed territories as well as continue an illegal occupation instead of focusing on their own people. Their people march on the streets protesting but they have got more time to show Pakistan as the potential boogeyman than granting their own people any rights.
so you are saying.. in your country, people never protested or marched against gov???it happens in every country... stop preach
Kashmir is our business !! The K in Pakistan stands for Kashmir ...

hahaha and K in Korea???,,,, so P for Paris. A for America... etc right ...lol

Last edited:
so you are saying.. in your country, people never protested or marched against gov???it happens in every country... stop preaching at us.. look your own business.

I am not preaching you i wonder why you are so defensive i consider it my business thats why i replied and i don't find it written anywhere that just because i happen to be a Pakistani makes me ineligible to comment. If you can't take diverging opinions thats you're problem not mine.

I am not seeking ways to attack people and getting personal so its you're particular trait, The sooner you get rid of it, the better.

Offering apologies for terrorism is not only seeking ways to attack people, its the worst kind of uncivilized behavior.

But seriously - are going to give up your claims on toota howa ang?
Ek baar hamara hissa develop kar denge kaafi higher level pe, baaki Kashmir waale khud hi kahenge hum India ke saath rahenge.

Planning decades main hoti hai, kuch saalon main Kashmir nahin milga. Pakistan aise hi nahi jaane dega uska hissa. Par tab tak Kashmir ke piche hum apni economy kyun kharab karen ?

Baniya hain bhai. :P

Offering apologies for terrorism is not only seeking ways to attack people, its the worst kind of uncivilized behavior.

I am not offering apologies for terrorism so stop making things up to satisfy you're inflated ego i just said stop defending state terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom