What's new

Great Wall of India: Centre plans 10m high embankment along Jammu-Pakistan border

Mangal Panday was My Dog.

We can return the favor by calling Jinnah something but we won't stoop to your level. Mangal Pandey not only fought for the independence of Hindus, He fought for the independence of India and you were the part of same country at that time. Have some respect for people who fought for our Independence.

Ek baar hamara hissa develop kar denge kaafi higher level pe, baaki Kashmir waale khud hi kahenge hum India ke saath rahenge.

Planning decades main hoti hai, kuch saalon main Kashmir nahin milga. Pakistan aise hi nahi jaane dega uska hissa. Par tab tak Kashmir ke piche hum apni economy kyun kharab karen ?

Why not make J&K an independent country and end this khich khich once for all.

We ruled entire Indian Empire for 1000 years u piece of Dump.

No Excuses will be taken as far as we r concern. There is no such thing as infiltration in Kashmir. The People have taken arms to liberate their homeland thats all. If u call then infiltrators/terrorists them Mangal Panday was My Dog.

Okay don't resort to insults you can disagree without insulting.

Territorial disputes are all over the world. Stop looking for excuses for your love of religious terrorism in the hope of afterlife rewards, that's a hoax

Dont you think that Erecting a wall on "Disputed Territory" is not a good idea ? You guys always try to provoke us and when we respond , u start crying about terrorism !! Hypocrites !

the wall will be only 198km long. the infiltrators will just go around this fortification as LOC is 740km long

I am not offering apologies for terrorism so stop making things up to satisfy you're inflated ego i just said stop defending state terrorism.

Calling building a wall to stop Pakistani terrorists from crossing and attacking not only our security forces but also civilians (look how many sarpanchs they killed) is offering apology for Pakistani state terrorism. You are too brainwashed and full of the nationalistic cool-aid to see it.

Dont you think that Erecting a wall on "Disputed Territory" is not a good idea ? You guys always try to provoke us and when we respond , u start crying about terrorism !! Hypocrites !

Again, you guys are just trained since childhood to look for excuses for justifying terrorism. Its as if you don't build defensive infra in disputed part? Whos the hypocrite here???

No offence but there is a certain issue with Indians, except the sane ones i mean, they can call Kashmir their land all they want in fact they can start chanting it even but its still considered a disputed territory by the world India unfortunately has decided to follow in the footsteps of its closest ally Israel because only they can come up with building walls on disputed territories as well as continue an illegal occupation instead of focusing on their own people. Their people march on the streets protesting but they have got more time to show Pakistan as the potential boogeyman than granting their own people any rights.

That's because a lot of Indians don't care about Kashmir and Pakistan. They don't even know what is going on except a knee jerk response of Kashmir belongs to India.

Many Indians look out for the state level and leave the policy to the military and central and Kashmir government.

Indian army has effectively broken the back of the insurgency, and Indians have put too much in terms of money, blood and tears.

There has been so much outside interference it is not easy as holding a plebiscite.

And whenever India has been close to a peaceful deal either pakistan ruins it like kargil or the terrorists do. Admittedly India has been at fault too.

After the Mumbai attacks the hawks in India feel vindicated and the Indians who wished to see peace marginalised.

Years and years of disappointments and cynicism have caught up.

Realistically, I don't see peace happening ever. If the posters on PDF are anything to go by.

Calling building a wall to stop Pakistani terrorists from crossing and attacking not only our security forces but also civilians (look how many sarpanchs they killed) is offering apology for Pakistani state terrorism. You are too brainwashed and full of the nationalistic cool-aid to see it.

Like i said earlier if you don't have anything better to say than passing you're comments on me then you better not do that. You're aren't the judge and jury to decide whose brainwashed and who isn't from where i am looking you are in a league of you're own in terms of being "brainwashed". If you can't digest my opinion then you better ignore it instead of making things up on my behalf and getting personal.

That's because a lot of Indians don't care about Kashmir and Pakistan. They don't even know what is going on except a knee jerk response of Kashmir belongs to India.

Many Indians look out for the state level and leave the policy to the military and central and Kashmir government.

Indian army has effectively broken the back of the insurgency, and Indians have put too much in terms of money, blood and tears.

There has been so much outside interference it is not easy as holding a plebiscite.

And whenever India has been close to a peaceful deal either pakistan ruins it like kargil or the terrorists do. Admittedly India has been at fault too.

After the Mumbai attacks the hawks in India feel vindicated and the Indians who wished to see peace marginalised.

Years and years of disappointments and cynicism have caught up.

Realistically, I don't see peace happening ever. If the posters on PDF are anything to go by.

Okay so when does India ever admit that it has been at fault? Name one occasion. And is it even a correct political decision to build a wall in a disputed territory no matter what India or Pakistan say?

Watch how India progresses towards completely en-caging herself within. Why this seize mentality?Why this fear? Btw,Changez Khan and his Mongols were not stopped by the Chinese wall. It would be better and productive if instead India invested in efforts to improve relations with neighbors -- sincerely.

Instead of making efforts to make enemies, India need to work on its sanitation and prevent internal violence. How about transportation safety? More Indians die from traffic accidents that all the wars with Pakistan.

Like i said earlier if you don't have anything better to say than passing you're comments on me then you better not do that. You're aren't the judge and jury to decide whose brainwashed and who isn't from where i am looking you are in a league of you're own in terms of being "brainwashed". If you can't digest my opinion then you better ignore it instead of making things up on my behalf and getting personal.

Okay so when does India ever admit that it has been at fault? Name one occasion. And is it even a correct political decision to build a wall in a disputed territory no matter what India or Pakistan say?

You do realise that Indians never admit fault right? I will admit that Kashmir has seen humanitarian abuses from both sides.

It is a trait that I and a lot of others find infuriating.about Indians. And their overt jingoism.

I have to read on the matter more to make an informed comment sorry.

Anyway, if you have been slighted, I apologise as a sane Indian. You see India turns everyone insane. It is a coping mechanism

Instead of making efforts to make enemies, India need to work on its sanitation and prevent internal violence. How about transportation safety? More Indians die from traffic accidents that all the wars with Pakistan.

Actually India needs to improve sanitation, infrastructure, policing, and efficient allocation and distribution of power.

The wealth disparity is so high that a large portion of India can cosset themselves from ground reality.

Hundred times more Chinese die in mines than in Xinjiang attacks, then why don't you pull your troops out of there and use them to improve your mines? There I also made a retarded comment just to match your high iq today.

Back
Top Bottom