What's new

Great Wall of India: Centre plans 10m high embankment along Jammu-Pakistan border

Watch how India progresses towards completely en-caging herself within. Why this seize mentality?Why this fear? Btw,Changez Khan and his Mongols were not stopped by the Chinese wall. It would be better and productive if instead India invested in efforts to improve relations with neighbors -- sincerely.

65 years wasted doing that,finally the eyes open.

Again, you guys are just trained since childhood to look for excuses for justifying terrorism.

So your answer to every question, and to every one is "You are brain washed since childhood" :-) (very much like a answering machine) ... When you think that everyone else is brainwashed , you surely need to see your Psychiatrist !!

Actually after this Wall the Indians will literally loose their right to ask Pak for trade routes... Plus now Pak should start building Walls on Sindh Border and Indian River Channels as from one there comes smuggling from India and from other they flood Pakistan.

the smuggling benefits you more than us.

LOL the Kashmir is Pakistan territory in its legitimate rights and any work on Separating People from People and land to Land makes hell lot of differences as far as we r concern so to trade routes if u even think like that.

Kashmir dont share any IB with Pak.

jammu is not.

The most interesting thing about which no one comments is that why are the Indian security experts are speaking against this construction by citing a frivolous reason of a tough response.

If we look at all the wars fought between India and Pakistan, less the Kargil skirmish, Indian Army has always launched a major offensive in this area. The orbat of Indian offensive forces also comprised many armour brigades which need space for even initial manoeuvres. When this 135 ft wide and 30 ft high mud wall along with a big ditch is completed, Indian Army would find it much more difficult to launch its offensive across such an obstacle due to constricted, narrow and easily identifiable locations (from around only 180 km of stretch to observe) from where their offensive forces would breakout from. Pakistan Army would be in a position to kill the offensive even before it would get off the ground. Contrarily, if Pakistan intends to launch an offensive across a ditch cum band obstacle, they would not find it much difficult as this is what they have been practicing since long time due to Indian constructed ditches and bands along major thrust lines along the whole stretch of border, that Indians perceive Pakistan would use. 1973 Arab Israel war is a case in point where the Suez Canal with its well defended band was breached.

well,this is the scene in Jammu,not Kashmir.

This is the Akhnoor chicken neck.

This is release pressure upon Pathankot.

So you guys think Pakistan Army will let you build a Permanent Structure over disputed land.

Who will build the Wall when they are being fired upon ?

Does not seem to be a Viable or for that matter an Executable Plan.

Probably thought by same GENIUSES who thought up the " Cold/Frozen Start ".

Like i said earlier if you don't have anything better to say than passing you're comments on me then you better not do that. You're aren't the judge and jury to decide whose brainwashed and who isn't from where i am looking you are in a league of you're own in terms of being "brainwashed". If you can't digest my opinion then you better ignore it instead of making things up on my behalf and getting personal.

Okay so when does India ever admit that it has been at fault? Name one occasion. And is it even a correct political decision to build a wall in a disputed territory no matter what India or Pakistan say?

Jammu is not disputed.

So you guys think Pakistan Army will let you build a Permanent Structure over disputed land.

It can happen.

we ll keep u occupied.

You know there is a LOC fence made of barbed wire built around 2004 by Indian army which reduced the infiltration levels significantly, right? So why do you think that the same GENIUSES would not be able to build this great wall? And why do you think that Pakistan army can prevent this building of the wall when they could not do anything in 2004?

Hundred times more Chinese die in mines than in Xinjiang attacks, then why don't you pull your troops out of there and use them to improve your mines? There I also made a retarded comment just to match your high iq today.

India is the country that is renown for social and sanitation problems. Don't come up with distraction about other countries to hide the fact of India's short comings.

Let go man. They have this 1000 years excuse they come up with all the time.

They get droned and bombed by the Taliban. I too would look at a glorious past to serve as an anaesthetic.

I am only replying to a guy who just went over board. I have no intention of bashing Pakistanis here.

Who has been to the area and know the terrain? Must have come out of the fertile brain of babu sitting in Delhi.

True. Its again time to make some money for some babu in New Dehli. The best part is that the idiots in the nation are cheering it. :)

What is it with Indian media and their stupid catchphrases borrowed from elsewhere ?? The great wall of India!! Seriously ?? Did'nt they call a missile a Beijing Killer or something as well ?? And lets not even get started on their cricket!!! o_O

India is the country that is renown for social and sanitation problems. Don't come up with distraction about other countries to hide the fact of India's short comings.

I was highlighting your personal shortcomings, involving brains mainly.

What is it with Indian media and their stupid catchphrases borrowed from elsewhere ?? The great wall of India!! Seriously ?? Did'nt they call a missile a Beijing Killer or something as well ?? And lets not even get started on their cricket!!! o_O

There are 10,000 news outlets in India. If you look for stuff to generalise with, you will find lots.

Back
Top Bottom