What's new

Great Wall of India: Centre plans 10m high embankment along Jammu-Pakistan border

Wonderful news :cheers:
Its only a matter of time where you'll see a wall of dead pakistani Punjabi terrorists

The most interesting thing about which no one comments is that why are the Indian security experts are speaking against this construction by citing a frivolous reason of a tough response.

If we look at all the wars fought between India and Pakistan, less the Kargil skirmish, Indian Army has always launched a major offensive in this area. The orbat of Indian offensive forces also comprised many armour brigades which need space for even initial manoeuvres. When this 135 ft wide and 30 ft high mud wall along with a big ditch is completed, Indian Army would find it much more difficult to launch its offensive across such an obstacle due to constricted, narrow and easily identifiable locations (from around only 180 km of stretch to observe) from where their offensive forces would breakout from. Pakistan Army would be in a position to kill the offensive even before it would get off the ground. Contrarily, if Pakistan intends to launch an offensive across a ditch cum band obstacle, they would not find it much difficult as this is what they have been practicing since long time due to Indian constructed ditches and bands along major thrust lines along the whole stretch of border, that Indians perceive Pakistan would use. 1973 Arab Israel war is a case in point where the Suez Canal with its well defended band was breached.

if that makes you shut up and stop whining like a bewa woman then I am all for it.

The real work to be done is not just on the border. The border is already one of the best defended anywhere, especially considering the terrain involved. There are terrorist camps and leaders on the other side that will have to be neutralised, either through talks, or force.

Another such wall should be in place in our borders with eastern neighbor, but i feel 10m will be kind'a less for those Olympic level pole vaulters.

Watch how India progresses towards completely en-caging herself within. Why this seize mentality?Why this fear? Btw,Changez Khan and his Mongols were not stopped by the Chinese wall. It would be better and productive if instead India invested in efforts to improve relations with neighbors -- sincerely.

Indian fences and would be walls are not for terrorists or combatants; for them we have different plans, this for ordinary civilians.

And please don't stress yourself to understand my statement, because will not be able to.

Pakistan should push its territory to where the Wall stands。

No offence but there is a certain issue with Indians, except the sane ones i mean, they can call Kashmir their land all they want in fact they can start chanting it even but its still considered a disputed territory by the world India unfortunately has decided to follow in the footsteps of its closest ally Israel because only they can come up with building walls on disputed territories as well as continue an illegal occupation instead of focusing on their own people. Their people march on the streets protesting but they have got more time to show Pakistan as the potential boogeyman than granting their own people any rights.

Build the wall and invest much more amount in employment generation, healthcare, infrastructure development, education, trade and industry development, energy projects etc.

We should use our economic edge over Pakistan.

No offence but there is a certain issue with Indians, except the sane ones i mean, they can call Kashmir their land all they want in fact they can start chanting it even but its still considered a disputed territory by the world India unfortunately has decided to follow in the footsteps of its closest ally Israel because only they can come up with building walls on disputed territories as well as continue an illegal occupation instead of focusing on their own people. Their people march on the streets protesting but they have got more time to show Pakistan as the potential boogeyman than granting their own people any rights.

No Pakistani terrorism, no wall! No Osama in Pakistan, no raid! No gift of north Waziristan to Taliban terrorists, no drone strikes!

For a poster who makes such excruciating efforts at appearing reasonable, like a typical Pakistani brainwashed kid, you forget to address your obsession with terrorism. Here, learn something new from the kashmiris stuck under your terrorist rule, instead of pontificating like a blind man and worrying about our rights! That just comes out disgustingly hypocritical.

BBC News - The housewives taking on militants in Kashmir

No Pakistani terrorism, no wall! No Osama in Pakistan, no raid! No gift of north Waziristan to Taliban terrorists, no drone strikes!

For a poster who makes such excruciating efforts at appearing reasonable, like a typical Pakistani brainwashed kid, you forget to address your obsession with terrorism. Here, learn something new from the kashmiris stuck under your terrorist rule, instead of pontificating like a blind man and worrying about our rights! That just comes out disgustingly hypocritical.

BBC News - The housewives taking on militants in Kashmir

No as you so easily sidelined the point i made it shows that you are in the habit of doing that. And secondly how i conduct myself is none of you're business its a thread where anyone can comment just like you did as well and you're personal comments on me show you're own trash mentality and not my hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom