What's new

Graveyard of empires

I only speak the truth. If he can elude to historical slavery I will speak about curent slavery. The Afghans have shown nothing but hostility towards the Pakistani people and should be treated as such. Take a look around you ummah is dying the world over but Pakistanis still want to hold on to that stuff.

Even here in America the first thing an Afghan says when they learn of ones Pakistani heritage is, "You stole half our country". :rolleyes: These people deserve worse than what they get in Pakistani refugee camps.

There are 2.5 million IDPs from FATA in refugee camps and they are actually in bad condition than afghans as they are new to such life....so mocking afghan refugees is expired thing

@Desert Fox I always got the impression you were not an Ummahist. I am disappointed in your defence of a people who would hate you because of who your parents are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be in Pakistan this winter or the next. I will smack my Afghan nokur and record for your refugee *** to see on pdf. Just make sure to remind me. This is however if he still in Pakistan by then.

Aage se bolega Shah Sahib maine kyah kiya toh main boluga pak-one se pooch.

Hahaha you mummy daddy burger, you dont know about life and realities of pakistan....you dont have guts to punch any afghan, if you made the mistake, you have to be admitted in hospital after that.

I only know about niazis of mianwali and pashtuns of attock.

Try the ones in southern punjab... khakwanis,Kakaezai,sherwanis,Naghars,lodhis,babars,tareens etc etc

I will be in Pakistan this winter or the next. I will smack my Afghan nokur and record for your refugee *** to see on pdf. Just make sure to remind me. This is however if he still in Pakistan by then.

Aage se bolega Shah Sahib maine kyah kiya toh main boluga pak-one se pooch.

Are you stupid or what? do you think making fun of poor people makes superior?

Hahaha you mummy daddy burger, you dont know about life and realities of pakistan....you dont have guts to punch any afghan, if you made the mistake, you have to be admitted in hospital after that.

Okay we will see, remind me in the winter ok?

@Desert Fox I always got the impression you were not an Ummahist. I am disappointed in your defence of a people who would hate you because of who your parents are.

So you are disappointed in the fact that i did not join your immature poor people bashing bandwagon on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Pakistan, Punjabies, your naukars, and how superior your ethnicity is.

You have A Sahaba (RA) quoted at the bottom of your post. Did the Sahabas (RA) make fun of poor people regardless of who they were? And the quote mentions hypocrisy, something you have been displaying in flying colors on this thread.

On one hand Quoting Sahabas and on the other hand making a mockery of homeless people. I'm sure the Sahabas (RA) did that too, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know ur KPK and punjab were under the british for exactly the same time? 90+ years? as for kashmir war... it wasnt just the pashtuns who "liberated" it... the war was first started by the kashmiri vetrans of world war... than the GoP selected a few army officers incharge of providing them weapons and sent officers to ask the people to join the war...

1). Not from KPK or FATA.

2). The british always faced rebellion, as did all those who tried to rule KPK and FATA.

3).
Gracey did not send troops to the Kashmir front and refused to obey the order to do so given by Mohammad Ali Jinnah, Governor-General of Pakistan. Gracey argued that Jinnah as Governor-General represented the British Crown of which he himself was an appointee. Similar to Gracey, the early heads of Pakistan’s air force and naval force were Englishmen. He retired in 1951.[6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1947

As for ur retarded rant about secession... even the bloody TTP doesnt sing the rant.. and even some fuktards try to ignite such a conflict we have enough patriots in KPK to defend the country....

I said "IF", the key word is "IF". Lacking comprehension skills aye? And i'm the retard? Take a good look in the mirror buddy, but be careful not to break it.

Bravo kiddo.. 1 moron says something stupid and another so called Pakistan gets personal... starts talkin shyt about an entire ethnicity and threatens secession?

Nobody "threatened secession" :lol: pal.

Again, comprehension problems.

i have a story to tell

one afghani used to work in karachi he was employed as a driver and chauki daar by that rich family

he started to like the girl of his boss, when he asked the girl to marry him and started to stalk on her, the girl obviously refused and told her parents and he lost his job

he came back with his thugs and killed entire family including the girl, sprayed bullets on them and then escaped to the tribal where he came from

yes nobody can do panga with afghans, if only the law and order was stronger, an afghan would never have bought charas, weapons, prostitution to karachi in the first place?

do you know why the enemity with pashtun and mohajirs in karahci started?

try to read the qasba coloney and katti pahari massacre by refugee afghans?

i think its time for pashtuns of pakistan to cut their relations with barbarians from the west, other wise if you want to be counted among barbarians thats your wish bro

1). Not from KPK or FATA.

2). The british always faced rebellion, as did all those who tried to rule KPK and FATA.

3).
Indo-Pakistani War of 1947 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good for gracy (sounds homo)... the fact remains our troops did invade IOK... And read a book... id recommend "crossed swords" by shuja nawaz...
I said "IF", the key word is "IF". Lacking comprehension skills aye? And i'm the retard? Take a good look in the mirror buddy, but be careful not to break it.

Probably... just like "kingmamba" :lol:

i have a story to tell

one afghani used to work in karachi he was employed as a driver and chauki daar by that rich family

he started to like the girl of his boss, when he asked the girl to marry him and started to stalk on her, the girl obviously refused and told her parents and he lost his job

he came back with his thugs and killed entire family including the girl, sprayed bullets on them and then escaped to the tribal where he came from

yes nobody can do panga with afghans, if only the law and order was stronger, an afghan would never have bought charas, weapons, prostitution to karachi in the first place?

do you know why the enemity with pashtun and mohajirs in karahci started?

try to read the qasba coloney and katti pahari massacre by refugee afghans?

i think its time for pashtuns of pakistan to cut their relations with barbarians from the west, other wise if you want to be counted among barbarians thats your wish bro

As long as you are willing to cut your relationship with India, Indian movies and you stop saying we are same people divided by boundary and stop loving Indian Muslims of past and present we will gladly cut our relationship.

FaujHistorian said:

Afghanistan is the Largest Graveyard for Afghanistanis themselves.

for the last 200 years by refusing to abandon the primitive tribal culture

Isn't same true for every other country? :what:

In 2013 it is only true for countries who are dominated by primitive tribals. main example Afghanistan. But add into it Somalia, Congo, Sierra Leon etc.

In 2013, most of the civilized society has moved on and largely stopped the killing of their own people within their own country.

Back
Top Bottom