What's new

Graveyard of empires

You may want to show some knowledge; Iran and Afghanistan (as in one empire) were once ruling the world, long before anyone had heard of Pakistanis.

I like to live in present day..Instead of some middle ages..
Today's reality is that there is a country called Pakistan and its way better than Afghanistan in every way..
Afghanistan is an enemy country and Borders Between Pakistan and Afghanistan need to be sealed or at least closed as much as possible...Not being done due to many reason..and one very big reason is that many Pakistani Pushtoons still show Loyalty towards Afghanistan despite being born and Brought up In Pakistan ... Because some centuries ago Afghanistan was something or their Ancestors were from there..
I dont like this mentality..Be loyal to the country giving you so much rather than a foreign country which has given you nothing but trouble.

I like to live in present day..Instead of some middle ages..
Today's reality is that there is a country called Pakistan and its way better than Afghanistan in every way.

You can't judge a country and people on one century. Afghans have faced several setbacks, ranging from colonialism, occupation to a civil war. I have encountered Afghans in the West and they are doing quite great over here in relation to education. If they could do it here under the perfect circumstances, why not in their own country? You as Pakistani have the duty to create a better environment in the region, because if that would succeed, you would see a much more stable and modern neighbor, which would eventually benefit everyone.

You can't judge a country and people on one century....

OK. This guy's great-grandfather was doctor for your great-grandpa.

However this guy has robbed you of your jewelry.

How would you judge this guy? In this century?

or your great-granpa's century?

Back
Top Bottom