What's new

Graveyard of empires

even mongols ruled the world, much more bigger then persians and afghans

Mongols never ruled the world; there has never been a Mongolian civilization. All they could do was conquering and demolishing places, but they were never a civilization.

Mongols never ruled the world; there has never been a Mongolian civilization. All they could do was conquering and demolishing places, but they were never a civilization.

mongols even ruled iran

And killed 4 million Iranians. Still nothing they contributed to the country. In the end empires are judged by their legacy, not by their size or brutality.

Mongols left the largest genetic imprint in history.

Mongols left the largest genetic imprint in history.

Not in Iran, as various genetic tests have showed. Afghanistan is a different case, but even there, if you leave alone the Hazaras, Afghans have kept their culture and ancestry pretty much intact.

And killed 4 million Iranians. Still nothing they contributed to the country. In the end empires are judged by their legacy, not by their size or brutality.

right and what legacy have persians left except in the present iran?

right and what legacy have persians left except in the present iran?

To explain that completely will take a lot of time. In the short, to relate it to Pakistan; look closer to your language, poetry, architecture, religion, etc.

Can I btw nominate this question for being the most stupidest question of the day?

To explain that completely will take a lot of time. In the short, to relate it to Pakistan; look closer to your language, poetry, architecture, religion, etc.

Can I btw nominate this question for being the most stupidest question of the day?

hmm i suspected you may fall for this

my answer to you dear its rather a mughal legacy, who are buddies to mongols who conquered persia :rofl:

persian was used by not persians but by mughals(not ethnic persians but turks or mongols) lol

urdu itself is a turkish word has arabic script :lol:

religion? is it persian? architecture? is it not mughal?

?

you come across as an uncouth fascist, and not humble and intelligent iranian people I know.

Yeah. I may be stereotyping. Iran too can have primitive, and uneducated people with an intellect of lowly tribal.

FYI.

Sindh valley has been fertile meaning enough food, and thus inviting to all sorts of people for 1000s of years.

Some may have come as conquerers but most of them came as immigrants in search of better food and survival.

Many Iranians came too. and brought along their cuisine and their language.

Sindh valley people picked up the good ones, not too different from Americans who now treat Pizza as not something Italian, but their own.

Does that give Italians a right to tell Americans, "Ha ha you the Americans would have died of hunger if not for our Pizza".

Guess what, everyone will simply laugh at it.

Even in recent past like in 80s many Iranians families found Pakistanis as good place to settle and they got absorbed in the local society.

But you keep on talking like a primitive tribal that if not for Iranians we won't be wearing Shalwar Kameez.

What a $upid attitude.

And

yet you accuse others for asking $tupid question.

Perhaps you have been drinking too much of that Ayatullah-cola. :lol:

hmm i suspected you may fall for this

my answer to you dear its rather a mughal legacy, who are buddies to mongols who conquered persia :rofl:

persian was used by not persians but by mughals lol

urdu itself is a turkish word has arabic script :lol:

Drugs are bad.

you come across as an uncouth fascist, and not humble and intelligent iranian people I know.

Yeah. I may be stereotyping. Iran too can have primitive, and uneducated people with an intellect of lowly tribal.

FYI.

Sindh valley has been fertile meaning enough food, and thus inviting to all sorts of people for 1000s of years.

Some may have come as conquerers but most of them came as immigrants in search of better food and survival.

Many Iranians came too. and brought along their cuisine and their language.

Sindh valley people picked up the good ones, not too different from Americans who now treat Pizza as not something Italian, but their own.

Does that give Italians a right to tell Americans, "Ha ha you the Americans would have died of hunger if not for our Pizza".

Guess what, everyone will simply laugh at it.

Even in recent past like in 80s many Iranians families found Pakistanis as good place to settle and they got absorbed in the local society.

But you keep on talking like a primitive tribal that if not for Iranians we won't be wearing Shalwar Kameez.

What a $upid attitude.

And

yet you accuse others for asking $tupid question.

Perhaps you have been drinking too much of that Ayatullah-cola. :lol:

my dear he was born in Karachi too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom