What's new

Graveyard of empires

FATA has more doctors, engineers and CSS officers than rural sindhis, still its in stone ages.

Willingly or unwillingly, the FATAns are my country mates and however they may be I'm bound to accept them and defend them as my own either way, so keep it as 'Pakistanis'.

So sad to see a fellow urdu-speaking talking $hit about poor Afghanistanis driven from their homes and their farms.

Pathetic.

Do you even realize that no one leaves their home to live in disease infested camps, unless they are absolutely afraid of their own life and the lives of their wives, mothers, sisters, kids, and old parents.

Man

have mercy,

Do not be a pompous @rse, as if you had the time and money to go feed a single Afghanistani kid, read him a book, and put a hand of protection on even a single orphaned child.

What a shameful post.

by a so called educated person.

What a shame.

Bro, if this pak one is going to insult all other Pakistanis by bringing up history I will bring up current realities it is as simple as that. No I will not send a single dime to feed and Afghan my money only goes to Pakistani children as do my prayers. Do not buy into this ummah stuff, ummah is dead.

I didnt say today's punjabis are slaves/servants. As a majority they are rulers of pakistan. 80% of army, 70% of judiciary, 70% of beurocracy and 63% of parliment is punjabi....

And remember, a huge number of punjabis are actually afghans (Durranis, afridis etc) who 'became' punjabi

Its funny to see a so called Pakistani advocating afghans who consider you enemies and slaves and talk shyt abt abt us...
It doesn't matter to me what they talk about, as i have insulted them on their threads, if you want i can provide links.

Point being, this thread is about a specific topic, and not about making fun of Afghan refugees (homeless people) or the egos of certain people here.

You want to make fun of homeless people and how superior race the Punjabies are??

Okay, be my guest and open a thread about Homeless Afghans and how you treat your personal Afghan servants and how Punjabis are the super duper superman race that has never been subjugated (cough cough).

im a baluch... i would take a bullet for a Pakistani reguardless of his ethnicity...
Good for you. Did i question your loyalty? Or is it your guilty conscious?

but never defend our enemies even if they are my own kin.... u are a disgrace..

So making fun of weak poor beggars is considered defending your country? And i'm the one who's a disgrace here? Take a look in the mirror.

If by your logic punjabis are masters of afghans because some of afghans roam in punjab (90% of them are in kpk and balochistan) then we can also say that punjabis are masters of kpk because many of pathans are chokidars and drivers of your houses.

There is a difference between jobs and servitude.

The Tribes of FATA were the ones who took the initiative and liberated half of Kashmir, otherwise the Punjabi majority Army under the command of British general was hesitant to invade Kashmir.

And these proud loyalists to the British crown jump to spurt crap against Pashtuns and Afghans.

They are not even masters of Pakistan.

They polish British boots, and they have been doing so for more than 200 years and still very proud of their history, as is proven from their posts on this very thread.

If the whole of KPK and FATA was to rebel against the Pakistani state and Army, East Pakistan civil war will look like a joke.

Only Tehrik-e-Taliban insurgency has divided the area under pro-Taliban and Anti-Taliban militias.

Pakistani State and Army already has enough enemies to add fuel to the fire. All their enemies need is a united rebellion against the state of Pakistan, and secession won't be a problem.

Just yesterday two think tank level members were suggesting that there should be hitlar style concentration camps for trouble making areas of FATA....two months ago every another pakistani member was talking about nuking FATA and i had to take the matter to mods...how can such pakistanis remember role of tribals in 1948 war?
They use air force, gunship helicopters, tanks and artillary in FATA as if they are fighting against soviet union.....

Bro, if this pak one is going to insult all other Pakistanis by bringing up history I will bring up current realities it is as simple as that. No I will not send a single dime to feed and Afghan my money only goes to Pakistani children as do my prayers. Do not buy into this ummah stuff, ummah is dead.

Our sense of fairness cannot be defined in reference to an anonymous internet poster called Pak-one.

This sense comes from a much higher authority, and much closer to our hearts.

Why would you let a known $hit shoveler to become your guide and your standard bearer.

I do not know.

Only you know.

The Tribes of FATA were the ones who took the initiative and liberated half of Kashmir, otherwise the Punjabi majority Army under the command of British general was hesitant to invade Kashmir.

And these proud loyalists to the British crown jump to spurt crap against Pashtuns and Afghans.

They are not even masters of Pakistan.

They polish British boots, and they have been doing so for more than 200+ years and still very proud of their history, as is proven from their posts on this very thread.

If the whole of KPK and FATA was to rebel against the Pakistani state and Army, East Pakistan civil war will look like a joke.

Only Tehrik-e-Taliban insurgency has divided the area under pro-Taliban and Anti-Taliban militias.

Pakistani State and Army already has enough enemies to add fuel to the fire. All their enemies need is a united rebellion against the state of Pakistan, and secession won't be a problem.

Do you know ur KPK and punjab were under the british for exactly the same time? 90+ years? as for kashmir war... it wasnt just the pashtuns who "liberated" it... the war was first started by the kashmiri vetrans of world war... than the GoP selected a few army officers incharge of providing them weapons and sent officers to ask the people to join the war...

As for ur retarded rant about secession... even the bloody TTP doesnt sing the rant.. and even some fuktards try to ignite such a conflict we have enough patriots in KPK to defend the country....

There is a difference between jobs and servitude.

I challenge you to call names to the afghan which you claim is your nauker...he would lose temper and might get physical.
Just go to any afghan hotel and show your anger on afghan baira, he would reply in same tone...its clear that you have not communicated with afghans, they are not servants by nature and attitude.

Just yesterday two think tank level members were suggesting that there should be hitlar style concentration camps for trouble making areas of FATA....two months ago every another pakistani member was talking about nuking FATA and i had to take the matter to mods...how can such pakistanis remember role of tribals in 1948 war?
They use air force, gunship helicopters, tanks and artillary in FATA as if they are fighting against soviet union.....

F all those zalim people who want to nuke their own country.

But

my dear

just remember that MORE pakistanis and MORE Pashtuns have been been killed, maimed, and destroyed by the tribal warlords aka TTP than anyone else.

Just don't eat the talk $hit,

look at the ground reality.

peace

It doesn't matter to me what they talk about, as i have insulted them on their threads, if you want i can provide links.

Point being, this thread is about a specific topic, and not about making fun of Afghan refugees (homeless people) or the egos of certain people here.

You want to make fun of homeless people and how superior race the Punjabies are??

Okay, be my guest and open a thread about Homeless Afghans and how you treat your personal Afghan servants and how Punjabis are the super duper superman race that has never been subjugated (cough cough).

Good for you. Did i question your loyalty? Or is it your guilty conscious?

So making fun of weak poor beggars is considered defending your country? And i'm the one who's a disgrace here? Take a look in the mirror.

Bravo kiddo.. 1 moron says something stupid and another so called Pakistan gets personal... starts talkin shyt about an entire ethnicity and threatens secession?

Our sense of fairness cannot be defined in reference to an anonymous internet poster called Pak-one.

This sense comes from a much higher authority, and much closer to our hearts.

Why would you let a known $hit shoveler to become your guide and your standard bearer.

I do not know.

Only you know.

I only speak the truth. If he can elude to historical slavery I will speak about curent slavery. The Afghans have shown nothing but hostility towards the Pakistani people and should be treated as such. Take a look around you ummah is dying the world over but Pakistanis still want to hold on to that stuff.

Even here in America the first thing an Afghan says when they learn of ones Pakistani heritage is, "You stole half our country". :rolleyes: These people deserve worse than what they get in Pakistani refugee camps.

I challenge you to call names to the afghan which you claim is your nauker...he would lose temper and might get physical.
Just go to any afghan hotel and show your anger on afghan baira, he would reply in same tone...its clear that you have not communicated with afghans, they are not servants by nature and attitude.

I will be in Pakistan this winter or the next. I will smack my Afghan nokur and record for your refugee *** to see on pdf. Just make sure to remind me. This is however if he still in Pakistan by then.

Aage se bolega Shah Sahib maine kyah kiya toh main boluga pak-one se pooch.

Back
Top Bottom