What's new

Graveyard of empires

Just yesterday two think tank level members were suggesting that there should be hitlar style concentration camps for trouble making areas of FATA....two months ago every another pakistani member was talking about nuking FATA and i had to take the matter to mods...how can such pakistanis remember role of tribals in 1948 war?
They use air force, gunship helicopters, tanks and artillary in FATA as if they are fighting against soviet union.....

They didn't have balls to fight the Soviet Union, and yet they are quick to claim that war as a Pakistani ONLY victory.

When more than 1 million Afghans died fighting against the Soviet to liberate that country.

Just as they don't have the balls to shoot down NATO Apaches after they butchered 22 Pakistan Army Soldiers
, or NATO helis when they intrude into Pakistan Army garrison towns. They can't stop drones, and couldn't put Raymond Davis on trial for murdering two Pakistanis in cold blood.

So you can forget about these people, they take pride in serving the British Crown that murdered 4 million indian people.

So you are disappointed in the fact that i did not join your immature poor people bashing bandwagon on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Pakistan, Punjabies, your naukars, and how superior your ethnicity is.

You have A Sahaba (RA) quoted at the bottom of your post. Did the Sahabas (RA) make fun of poor people regardless of who they were? And the quote mentions hypocrisy, something you have been displaying in flying colors on this thread.

On one hand Quoting Sahabas and on the other hand making a mockery of homeless people. I'm sure the Sahabas (RA) did that too, right?

Tumne sharminda kardiya. :ashamed:
Zaada josh mai aagaya. :astagh:

As long as you are willing to cut your relationship with India, Indian movies and you stop saying we are same people divided by boundary and stop loving Indian Muslims of past and present we will gladly cut our relationship.

it is afghans who love indians, pakistanis dont love indians

come on man i thought you had that much common sense

did your brain not evolve since Jurassic time?

@DESERT FIGHTER , leave him wroora he is one of us he is an undercover brother, lol.

Braat after reading posts in this thread all i can see is:

2zgfbxj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghans are great fighters no doubt. But problem is all they know now is to fight and when there is no foreign adversary to fight they fight amongst themselves. Just want to see our Afghan brothers thinking and working pro-actively after the US-Nato leaves. In sha Allah, Afghanistan will become a much better country by 2020. :)

it is afghans who love indians, pakistanis dont love indians

come on man i thought you had that much common sense

did your brain not evolve since Jurassic time?

Well this jurassic brain and the brain of its ancestors have shafted the brain of those to the east on every occasion, so where does cleverness get you?.

:lol: Only if he pulls out an ak.

Merii baat karna hai to sai quote kaar yaar.

Yaar baat yeh hai... k making fun of poor people doesnt make u any superior... infact makes u look like ----- if making fun of people is a benchmark for superiority... than bhai jaan.. muaaf karo..

Railway in subcontinent was gift of your british masters....railway is also in egypt because british ruled it but doesnt exist exist in neighbouring libiya or arabian gulf

railways was a British invention...so it wasn't just a Gift for sub continent it was a British gift to the world..
Meanwhile the only gift Afghanistan can give to the world in narcotics and illegal weapons
Guess who's gift is better...

Yaar baat yeh hai... k making fun of poor people doesnt make u any superior... infact makes u look like ----- if making fun of people is a benchmark for superiority... than bhai jaan.. muaaf karo..

Bhai jaan zaada gussa aagaya bakwas bandar luffy ka sunsun kar. Chalo main zalim nai houn bas @Pak-one se larounga.

Aagar tum Pakistani meh apnii fasad december-january main bhi pehlare hoge mujhe zaroor patadena. @Pak-one :) Either this winter or the next aacha? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't have balls to fight the Soviet Union, and yet they are quick to claim that war as a Pakistani ONLY victory.

When more than 1 million Afghans died fighting against the Soviet to liberate that country.

Just as they don't have the balls to shoot down NATO Apaches after they butchered 22 Pakistan Army Soldiers
, or NATO helis when they intrude into Pakistan Army garrison towns. They can't stop drones, and couldn't put Raymond Davis on trial for murdering two Pakistanis in cold blood.

So you can forget about these people, they take pride in serving the British Crown that murdered 4 million indian people.

why don't you immigrate back to your beloved hell hole Afghanistan?

i have a story to tell

one afghani used to work in karachi he was employed as a driver and chauki daar by that rich family

he started to like the girl of his boss, when he asked the girl to marry him and started to stalk on her, the girl obviously refused and told her parents and he lost his job

he came back with his thugs and killed entire family including the girl, sprayed bullets on them and then escaped to the tribal where he came from

yes nobody can do panga with afghans, if only the law and order was stronger, an afghan would never have bought charas, weapons, prostitution to karachi in the first place?

do you know why the enemity with pashtun and mohajirs in karahci started?

try to read the qasba coloney and katti pahari massacre by refugee afghans?

i think its time for pashtuns of pakistan to cut their relations with barbarians from the west, other wise if you want to be counted among barbarians thats your wish bro

But people dont employ afghans for chokidari and driveri?...
And let me remind you it were urduspeakers who started huge ethnic riots after a pathan driver (who later turned out to be mirpuri) killed mohajir girl in road accident...the civilized and educated mohajirs turned the simple accident into anti-pathan riots and started attacking pathans all over the city....it reminds me of india where small incident, a small mistake by muslim sparks huge anti-muslim riots by hindus.

Back
Top Bottom