What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'vandalised' in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
add 3 years of extension to that

NAB - TO CHECK CORRUPTION ON EGGS.

آج ایک انڈا 23.75 روپے کے حساب سے لیا جو ایک سال قبل 10 روپے کا ہوا کرتا تھا۔ وہ چور ڈاکو حکومت ادوار میں 5 روپے کا ہوتا تھا۔

nab asks tough question to asif.......

asif cant give any satisfactory answers,,

NAB - TO CHECK CORRUPTION ON EGGS.

آج ایک انڈا 23.75 روپے کے حساب سے لیا جو ایک سال قبل 10 روپے کا ہوا کرتا تھا۔ وہ چور ڈاکو حکومت ادوار میں 5 روپے کا ہوتا تھا۔

nab asks tough question to asif.......

asif cant give any satisfactory answers,,

why can't he tell them that its because of a dream his wife saw?

why can't he tell them that its because of a dream his wife saw?

HE TOLD THEM ITS BECAUSE OF PINKY TAVEEZ..

AND chickens are on strike since last yr-------

I think Kulbhashan Yadev network did this

انڈیا کو دیکھو تو لگتا ہے قائداعظم ٹھیک تھے۔ پاکستان کو دیکھو تو لگتا ہے ابوالکلام آزاد ٹھیک تھے۔ انڈیا اور پاکستان دونوں کو دیکھو تو لگتا ہے انگریز ہی ٹھیک ٹھے۔

انڈیا کو دیکھو تو لگتا ہے قائداعظم ٹھیک تھے۔ پاکستان کو دیکھو تو لگتا ہے ابوالکلام آزاد ٹھیک تھے۔ انڈیا اور پاکستان دونوں کو دیکھو تو لگتا ہے انگریز ہی ٹھیک ٹھے۔

dono mar gaye hain. theek ghalat ka ab koi lena Dena nahi inse.

You're blurring multiple fault lines into one. Kashmir is a separate issue, which you have moreover tried to oversimplify. These are practically the equivalent of French resistance holding out in Vichy France. The IA - like the Nazis in France - will deliberately draw fire to civilian areas in Kashmir in order to hurt Pakistan whenever a Kashmiri civilian is hit. Plenty of video footage is available on this forum demonstrating such firing from civilian areas, never mind the other cases of human shielding and civilian abuse that are documented.
Agree.. We know the enemy tactics and I am not accusing our armed forces of deliberately targeting Kashmiri civilians. What we should be grateful for is that the our armed forces are not constrained either in practice or psychologically in delivering hammer blows against the enemy regardless of collateral damage.

My point is that just as our tactical defense and retaliation is not constrained by Kashmiri civilian casualties so too must we be relentless in our diplomatic stance in the case of Indian Muslims . We must not care or more importantly we must not be seen to care.

No one hears Arabs, Indonesians, or Bangladeshis weep for Indian Muslims. Nor would they weep for us if the Hindutva regime nukes us.

Nobody is saying Pakistan can rely on mainland Indian Muslims to fight even one of Pakistan's battles. However, they remain an ally against a common foe - the hindutva Reich.
No minority fights for an "enemy".
Indian Muslims are a weak defeated, illiterate and starving population who are fourth grade citizens of India.
Relying on them to fight our battles is like the Indian Army depending on the starving Hindu Tharparkaris to fight their battles. Even in Bangladesh the vast majority of the 22% Hindu minority chose to flee to India rather than stay and fight with the Bengali Muslims. The Indian Army couldn't rely on them. 90% of those who fled to India were Hindu refugees and they became a huge burden on India.
Indian Muslims wish to live.

Their heritage is also inexorably intertwined with our own.
How far back do we want to go?
Our heritage is intertwined with the Greeks who came here with Alexander. Why can't we build a new Pakistani identity instead of looking to the past? Why can't we learn from the Turks who forged a new identity different from their tribal Central Asian roots.

As for expat Indian muslims, that analysis shall be reserved for another thread. I particularly enjoy hearing household discussion updates from my friends who are in a Pakistani Muslim + Indian Muslim union. There seems to be a new "I told you so" moment every week. Terrific fun to listen in on.

" I told you so" is what we should tell the Indian Muslims and when I tell them that they say " Pray for us".
Having said that there is no malice in their heart towards Pakistan. There is no reason. Their statements are the cries of the damned.
"Look, we are cursing Pakistan, don't kill us..."
People do strange things on pain of death. During the Reconquista in Spain some of the Spanish ulema publicly would renounce their faith for fear of torture.

Those who really hate us are our former East Pakistani citizens who will be hating us for the next 1000 years and would love to join their Hindutva masters in delivering the most savage blow to us.

ابوالکلام کیسے ٹھیک تھے؟
آج انکی ہدائت پر چلتے تو ہم ہندو اکسریت پسند کے ہاتھ شہید ہوتے۔
ہندُستان کے مسلمان دم توڑ رہے ہیں۔
کھلے ام اپنے دین سے ارتداد کر رہے ہیں صرف اپنی جان کی خاطر۔

AGREE with everything apart from the first part. I personally believe that Pakistan is going through a protracted, painful and tough transformation which in about 10 to 15 years will result in Pakistan becoming a powerful, formidable and strong nation. Something no one is expecting right now.

Inshallah, we shall overcome. Few are alive to remember but we still have our history to inspire us.
If we look at what our nation had to go through in the first few months of our existence it is a miracle our country is still here..

But yes we need to distance ourselves from indian Muslim issue as they themselves are very anti-Pakistani. They hate us more than they hate the sanghis and their ilk.
Yes, we need to distance ourselves not only from Indian Muslims but also from Bangladeshis.
-Indian Muslims don't hate Pakistanis, but they must be seen to hate Pakistanis if they have even a faint chance of securing protection from the pseudo-secular forces.
Earlier the Indian Muslims felt that their misery was because of Partition. Their argument was that more Muslims in a united India would have guaranteed secularism.After what happened in Kashmir they know better.
Now they are grateful that we who live in what is now Pakistan have escaped their plight. They still have to keep living though even they know that time is short. They just want to be left alone and public sympathy from Pakistan is the last thing they want. We can call them cowards but they will not, and cannot, fight for Pakistan though they wished they could. In the past for their support of Pakistan they paid a fearful price.

Bangladeshis ( Muslims) are a majority in their country, and they vote their governments in power. The vast majority of Bangladeshis have a genuine and vicious hatred towards Pakistan. Their media and propaganda outdoes their Hindu masters next door in spewing venom against Pakistan.

We are psychologically connected to both Bangladeshis and Indian Muslims as is evident from the number of threads on this forum.
I am new on this forum but False flag RSS trolls apart, there are no Indian Muslims (if any) making statements against Pakistan.
Here is a comparison between Bangladeshis and Indian Muslims.
- Indian Muslims are distanced from us psychologically. They would rather be left alone and though they do wish us Pakistanis well they dare not utter such sentiments openly. We are culturally and linguistically connected to most of the Indian Muslim population. Geographically we are connected but it is no longer possible for Indian Muslims to visit Pakistan.
The odd soldier in the Indian Army not withstanding, Indian Muslims have not voluntarily killed Pakistani defence personnel or civilians nor have Pakistanis ever done the same. From now on there will far fewer ( if any) Indian Muslim soldiers who will be fighting us.

With Bangladesh we have no cultural, linguistic or geographical links. Bangladeshis ( with exceptions) generally hate us. I know this from personal experience. Their presence on this forum is purely to say " we are better than you ". Bangladesh and India have a defense pact which India is likely to invoke to secure participation of Bangladesh in a war.
Bangladeshis have killed Pakistani soldiers, and civilians in a vicious enemy backed civil war, Pakistanis have killed Bangladeshis also.
It's not only Pakistanis that Bangladeshis ( with exceptions) hate . The majority of Bangladeshis hate Indian Muslims too including their West Bengali counterparts.

Which is why our stance should be to forget both Bangladeshis and Indian Muslims, and not seek any dialogue on this forum.,

In terms of hatred to Pakistan I would rank:
1. Bangladeshis ( with exceptions)
2. Afghanis ( a minority)
3. Iranians ( a minority)
4.Indian Muslims ( 5 paid BJP loyalists out of 200 million)

Last edited:
Bainar janab no link or proof for your assertion

Veer Chakra" CQM Havildar Abdul Hamid's daughters never got married because they were ostracize

Were you lying ?
go back to your shell, you're the biggest threat and mess for the peace of the subcontinent, no country is happy in the region because of your terrorism

JAY TERRORIST HIND

Don't mind this guy.
Let him post a million times.
It's when you don't answer you see him screech and scratch his right armpit with his right paw and left armpit with his left paw.
:omghaha: :omghaha:
and you provide your links janab liar

But the tale of Abdul Hamid's daughter Nazbun Nisha, reported by Ghazipur live , is not one that will make us proud, instead it is tragic and shameful. Over a year after her husband Sheikh Alauddin's death

She was fighting for some money

You lied baibar nowhere did-
Veer Chakra" CQM Havildar Abdul Hamid's daughters never got married because they were ostracize
End quote

She was married i know these people

You were caught lying again disgusting

Worry about your own people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom