What's new

Govt to legalise 2.8 million Bengalis in Pakistan

What have the afghans contributed?

Smuggling? Drugs,illegal weapons,prostitution,kidnapping for ransom and other crimes?

Or illegal parking thekas?

The percentage of afghanis doing a legit job is so small it hardly worth it!

And im not even talkin about the hate they harbour inside themselves .. 2 faced people.

Id rather take back biharis of bangladesh and Rohingya than these sub human garbage, bangladeshi,afghani and other trash... which can fuk off back to their countries!
Calm your racist attitude down.

You know damn well that you're exaggerating.

Sir majority of them came after 73 , all before them (left over or those came right after 71) got nationality before 73.
Now this news is a bombshell for Pakistanis like me,,,,,,, Pakistan is free for all,,,,,,,,,,, and that is really painful.
We did not fenced our border with Afgh - Iran , we did nothing in regards to refuges issues (afganis , bangalis) , We did nothing in regards of terror funding or extremism funding.
And we did nothing to counter corruption ................................................................................
May ALLAH Bless and Protect Pakistan. Ameen
My friend no one to be blamed but our own law enforcing agencies and ministry of interior. Our corrupt civil servants who brought this country to its knees. May it be abetting in corruption of politicians, looting common man and collaborating with influential. Only thing which matters to them is their share in bounty.

Its called a economic migrations.

Ive met people who have dealt with them.

An officer who served with Rangers in Sindh, once told me .. how bangladeshis would pay BSF (india) to let them cross the border.... Rangers would them send them back... and BSF would shoot em....

Talkin about 90s here!
Yeah, I mentioned economic reasons, please read my comment again.

4 million afghanis
2.8-3 million bangladeshis
Millions of “others” from as far as somalia.

Is Pakistan a country or a bloody refugee center.
Okay, I understand where you got the number from, but when did I say that Pakistan should accept all of them? Send most of them back, keep the ones that contribute to Pakistan in a meaningful way.

Calm your racist attitude down.

You know damn well that you're exaggerating.
Am I? And what racist attitude?

You are hated by both more than me on the base of “your” race alone!

Nothin in my post is “racist”... i never mentioned or supressed hatred for “race”.

How many afghanis live in Pak? Over 3 million... most conservative figures... every day over 70 Ki afghanis cross Torkham alone!

How many bangladeshi? The article says 2.8 million !

How many rohingya? .8 million

How many “others” ? Over a million atleast!

Yeah, I mentioned economic reasons, please read my comment again.

Okay, I understand where you got the number from, but when did I say that Pakistan should accept all of them? Send most of them back, keep the ones that contribute to Pakistan in a meaningful way.
Which Bengali sided with Pakistan?

None other than Jamat e Islami.

They remained in bangladesh! And are persecuted to this day!

None other than them!

Last edited:
Am I?

How many afghanis live in Pak? Over 3 million... most conservative figures... every day almost a hundred million afghanis crossed Torkham alone!

How many bangladeshi? The article says 2.8 million !

How many rohingya? .8 million

How many “others” ? Over a million atleast!

Which Bengali sided with Pakistan?

None other than Jamat e Islami.

They remained in bangladesh! And are persecuted to this day!

None other than them!
You know that your attitude insults Bengalis that fought for Pakistan, right? M.M Alam, for example.

And by exaggeration, I didn't say numbers, I said you're exaggerating their alleged crimes. You're literally doing, what the US and India are currently doing to Pakistan, demonizing the entire population.

That is what we all are saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But look at op post Govt wants all 2.8Million Bangalis , and after that i am sure they will go for almost 4 to 5 million Afghanis ........................
We need the immigration policy just like Canada , every one (Muslim or not) who can contribute to Pakistan can get citizenship.
I am not racists , but Afghanis and Bangalis are not Pakistanis and they are refuges or illegal migrants , so they have now right or what so ever on local Pakistani citizens (of all ethnicities that include Pakistani Bengalis) ......
Even Trump in USA kicking ( Muslims and Mexicans (mainly) ) illegal migrants out...

You know that your attitude insults Bengalis that fought for Pakistan, right? M.M Alam, for example.
Aww, too ignorant to know MM Alam was a Bihari not a bangali, nor did he become a traitor like 99% banglis serving in Pak military in 71.

Even Saif ul Azam did that!

Another shining example was matiur rahman! Who was humiliated by GDP Rashid Minhas!

And by exaggeration, I didn't say numbers, I said you're exaggerating their alleged crimes. You're literally doing, what the US and India are currently doing to Pakistan, demonizing the entire population.
No im not!

America and india dont have millions of illegal Pakistanis involved in such crimes!

That is what we all are saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But look at op post Govt wants all 2.8Million Bangalis , and after that i am sure they will go for almost 4 to 5 million Afghanis ........................
We need the immigration policy just like Canada , every one (Muslim or not) who can contribute to Pakistan can get citizenship.
I am not racists , but Afghanis and Bangalis are not Pakistanis and they are refuges or illegal migrants , so they have now right or what so ever on local Pakistani citizens......
Even Trump in USA kicking ( Muslims and Mexicans (mainly) ) illegal migrants out...
First of all, those Bengalis were Pakistanis at one point, let's not ignore that Bengladesh was once East Pakistan, so it's not really too much out of the ordinary to give them citizenship.

Second, @DESERT FIGHTER is not saying that at all, he wants all of them out.

Third, I doubt Pakistan would allow Afghans to remain in any capacity, in the long term.

Why are you so mad? Seriously, Stop it.
Coz i hate these scumbags ... looting and abusingy country!

I see them every day... the shyt they do in my country!

Why are Germans so pissed at afghan refugees that even they are deporting them?

Hell, which country in the world (minus Pak) loves afghanis? Or bangladeshis?

First of all, those Bengalis were Pakistanis at one point, let's not ignore that Bengladesh was once East Pakistan, so it's not really too much out of the ordinary to give them citizenship.

Third, I doubt Pakistan would allow Afghans to remain in any capacity, in the long term.
I want all the scumbags who came after 1971!

After 1971 !!! When they got their country!

Its like Sudan accepting millions of illegals from south sudan after 2011!

Aww, too ignorant to know MM Alam was a Bihari not a bangali, nor did he become a traitor like 99% banglis serving in Pak military in 71.

Even Saif ul Azam did that!

Another shining example was matiur rahman! Who was humiliated by GDP Rashid Minhas!
Wow, now you're just arguing semantics. MM Alam may have been Bihari, but he was born and raised in west Bengal. You know damn well you're just playing games now.

No im not!
Yes, you are.

America and india dont have millions of illegal Pakistanis involved in such crimes!
That's because there aren't millions of Pakistanis living in the US or India, so your point is moot.

Coz i hate these scumbags ... looting and abusingy country!

I see them every day... the shyt they do in my country!

Why are Germans so pissed at afghan refugees that even they are deporting them?

Hell, which country in the world (minus Pak) loves afghanis? Or bangladeshis?
If you haven't noticed, the Germans are pissed off at ALL refugees, that includes Pakistanis.

Besides, I'm willing to bet that you haven't seen them do anything yourself. Refugees are a problem, but most of them aren't involved in crime, especially the ones that are registered.

I want all the scumbags who came after 1971!

After 1971 !!! When they got their country!

Its like Sudan accepting millions of illegals from south sudan after 2011!
Oh please, how do you know a number of them weren't there even before 1971? You don't.

@That Guy now im sure you are a pole vaulter yourself!
My words must hurt you so much!

And oh, shove those rating up...
lol, did you just quote and make fun of yourself?

Either way, you need to relax yourself, before you pop a blood vessel.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster Can you calm the situation here?

My friend no one to be blamed but our own law enforcing agencies and ministry of interior. Our corrupt civil servants who brought this country to its knees. May it be abetting in corruption of politicians, looting common man and collaborating with influential. Only thing which matters to them is their share in bounty.
so true

For Bold Part........ Sir I strongly oppose that , All those Bengalis who sided with Pakistan before and in 71 are already in Pakistan and Pakistani Citizens , One family living in my home town from over 4 decades. Well integrated and well respected and well settled .
After 71 the reaming lost the privilege of been Pakistani , Sir G they killed many and got killed too for there so called independence , so after 71 they have no say on Pakistan or Pakistani land.
And please keep in mind almost 95% of above figure came after 73 till late 90s. So they moved here not for Love of Pakistan.

Wow, now you're just arguing semantics. MM Alam may have been Bihari, but he was born and raised in west Bengal. You know damn well you're just playing games now.

Being born in east Pak makes him a bangladeshi?

By the same definition, what would that make Maj (R) Akram Sehgal ? He was almost killed, than handed over to the indians when he visited his fathers regiment! By whom? The same regiment!

Guess what the regiment did to Pakistani soldiers and officers (and their families) other than him?

And oh his mother was a bangali.... he spent a year in a jail... and escaped to Pak... wrote a book and now owns a security company in Karachi!

Yes, you are.

That's because there aren't millions of Pakistanis living in the US or India, so your point is moot.

There are millions of Pakistanis in USA.. just not illegals.

so true

For Bold Part........ Sir I strongly oppose that , All those Bengalis who sided with Pakistan before and in 71 are already in Pakistan and Pakistani Citizens , One family living in my home town from over 4 decades. Well integrated and well respected and well settled .
After 71 the reaming lost the privilege of been Pakistani , Sir G they killed many and got killed too for there so called independence , so after 71 they have no say on Pakistan or Pakistani land.
And please keep in mind almost 95% of above figure came after 73 till late 90s. So they moved here not for Love of Pakistan.
That's not completely true, a lot of Bengalis lost their citizenship, even though they wanted to stay in Pakistan, you know this, so I don't know why you're saying otherwise.

Are you bloody stupid?

Being born in east Pak makes him a bangladeshi?

By the same definition, what would that make Maj (R) Akram Sehgal ? He was almost killed, than handed over to the indians when he visited his fathers regiment! By whom? The same regiment!

Guess what the regiment did to Pakistani soldiers and officers (and their families) other than him?

And oh his mother was a bangali.... he spent a year in a jail... and escaped to Pak... wrote a book and now owns a security company in Karachi!

There are millions of Pakistanis in USA.. just not illegals.
a little over 500,000, not millions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_Americans

You really can't calm the **** down, can you?

Even if you disagree, even if I'm wrong, you need to calm down and stop with the insults. I'm getting tired of dealing with you, so I'll let the mods do it.

@waz please help, I'm beggin ya. This is gettin outta hand.

Back
Top Bottom