What's new

Govt. eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees.

I have put forth my argument in a sensible way and you are quoting my post out of context.. it was in response of a member wo is suffering from "I know the facts" syndrome.

I just learnt that you already got an infraction and was guiding you out of getting another one. The advice is yours to take.

just open the article and click on the links. You in denial mate?? I am just telling you what some untouchable in India said. You do have people in India who are born into a caste that is untouchable Izen Tit or is that an ISI rumor?

you are diverting from the issue here. please stick to the topic.

I just learnt that you already got an infraction and was guiding you out of getting another one. The advice is yours to take.

kindly pointed out the reason for your concerns for me. I do't know why you are saying this. More for you.

Over 10,000 Pakistanis applied for asylum in 2009

ISLAMABAD: More than 10,000 Pakistanis (10,825 to be exact) filed applications for asylum in 44 countries last year. However, this year there has been a 4 per cent decline in the trend, taking the country to the eighth spot in terms of number of asylum seekers.

According to a report of the UN refugee agency, 11,287 Pakistanis sought asylum in industrialised countries in 2009. But the country’s share vis-a -vis the total number of asylum seekers remained 3.1 per cent.

A total of 358,800 asylum applications were lodged in industrialised countries in 2010, which was 5 per cent fewer than in 2009. According to the data published in ‘Asylum Levels and Trends in Industrialised Countries, 2010′, by UNHCR on Monday, 6388 Pakistanis filed applications during July-December period as compared to 4,437 in January-June period.

Greece received the highest number of applications for asylum from Pakistanis, totalling 2748, followed by United Kingdom (2,115), France (890), Italy (814), United States (551), Canada (492), Australia (433), Austria (276), Ireland (200), South Korea (129), Switzerland (92), Japan (83), Spain (63) and the Netherlands ((60).

New countries where Pakistani nationals have filed asylum applications include Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, Denmark, Hungary, Malta, New Zealand, Poland, Romania, Serbia (excluding Kosovo), Slovakia, Macedonia and Turkey.

UNHCR defines an asylum seeker as an individual who has sought international protection and whose claim for refugee status has not been determined. A person is considered a refugee if he or she fulfils criteria set out in the 1951 Refugee Convention, explains UNHCR.

In its report, the UN agency did not discuss circumstances which led people to seek asylum in industrialised countries. For Pakistanis, security situation, unemployment, poor economic conditions, lack of facilities and social injustices could be the main factors behind their decision to seek asylum in other countries.

The top five countries in this regard were Serbia (28,901), Afghanistan (24,769), China (21,645), Iraq (20,129) and Russian Federation (18,924).

New figures compiled in the report have shown a dramatic fall in the number of asylum seekers in industrialised world over the last 10 years. A total of 358,800 asylum applications were lodged in industrialised countries in 2010, which was 5 per cent fewer than in 2009.

The top five asylum receiving countries in 2010 were the United States, France, Germany, Sweden and Canada. Together, they accounted for 56 per cent of all asylum applications.

UNHCR says it needs to study the root causes to see if the decline is because of fewer push factors in areas of origin or tighter migration control in countries of asylum.

Over 10,000 Pakistanis applied for asylum in 2009 | DAWN.COM

Actually you are a liar or have a comprehension problem. Just under the title it is stated:

Echoing an ordinary dream of 900 million poor people of India

So based on this statement in a blog, you came to this conclusion:

In any case over 900 million Indians are trying to leave Indian.

And then mentioned:

If you look at what that Indian untouchable said he is quoting Indian govt or UN statistics. Its one of your own good old Dalits having a go at you lot making their life $hit

and that so called Indian govt or UN statistics doesn't exist

You seem to have serious reading disabilities, or incapable of common reasoning and logic

Or is it a deliberate attempt exhibiting cognitive dissonance?

still they want to settle down in India,

as they are pakistanis what do you think, how we should treat them ? ofcourse they don't enjoy the benefits of being Indian in India.
We appreciate their decision.. :lol: Cuz they enjoy more benefits as compared to an average indian in india, but still They are gon'na mis Pakistan.

People are free to migrate to any country where they feel they can have better life, Millions of Pakistanis & Indians are also living in western countries and got nationalities of respective countries, many are waiting for acceptance of there applications. But there they have to prove that they are worthy for citizenship but here are the people who can't do anything here i doubt they will be able to do better there. Anyway best of luck for them.

like i said we are not attention seeking Charlton like India.
Karachi has large populations of Indian Muslims,as in Muslims who still have Indian passport...
same as India may have some Hindus with Pakistani passports.

Brother you are so correct in saying this. I know of a good friend of mine that has spent the last 20 years in migrating his family to Karachi. He origionally lived in Gujarat and has now residence in Karachi and UK.

https://www.solly-sports.com/

Apparantly a common occurance for a lot of Indian muslims so he tells me.

We appreciate their decision.. :lol: Cuz they enjoy more benefits as compared to an average indian in india, but still They are gon'na mis Pakistan.

Never mind, we will take care of them. I hope they miss pakistan for right reasons. Look

Over 700 Pakistanis got Indian citizenship

NEW DELHI: More than 700 Pakistanis have acquired Indian citizenship in the last three years, the Lok Sabha was informed Tuesday.

In a written answer, Minister of State for Home Mullappally Ramachandran said while 321 Pakistanis got the citizenship in 2009, the figure dropped to 150 in 2010 but rose to 300 in 2011.

The government rejected 31 applications in 2009, 54 in 2010 and 14 in 2011.

Among Afghans, 284 became Indian citizens in 2009. The figure dropped to nine in 2010 and rose to 14 in 2011.
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-03-13/india/31158920_1_indian-citizenship-pakistanis-applications

In my life time bro - i have yet to meet ANYONE that "wants to be Indian". Why the heck did i forefathers sacrifice so much to have our state for us to want to go back to India. By the way are we on PDF and is this thread started by an Indian that changed a title of an article? Wow obsessive or what? Who wants to be what? I love my PDF and i love Pakistan like all Pakistanis. OP - Get a grip!!! :lol:

But many pakistanis dont agree with you.They pose as indians to prevent the discrimination against them as pakistanis ;)

Brother you are so correct in saying this. I know of a good friend of mine that has spent the last 20 years in migrating his family to Karachi. He origionally lived in Gujarat and has now residence in Karachi and UK.

https://www.solly-sports.com/

Apparantly a common occurance for a lot of Indian muslims so he tells me.

Exactly...Most of Indian Gujratis i met here have family in Pakistan who migrated during or after the Gujrat Riots.

Hindus or sikhs from pakistan migrate to india.
Muslims from paksitan goes to europe or western countries.

Both communities wants to go abroad and to get prv :lol:

Exactly...Most of Indian Gujratis i met here have family in Pakistan who migrated during or after the Gujrat Riots.

you are misinforming people by spreading wrong information. please substantiate it with proofs.

Never mind, we will take care of them. I hope they miss pakistan for right reasons. Look

Over 700 Pakistanis got Indian citizenship

Around 28,000 Afghanis and 15,700 Pakistanis have applied for asylum in the European Union (EU) in 2011, the EU's statistical office said.
A total of 301,000 people had applied for EU asylum, of whom 90 percent were new applicants and about 10 percent were repeat applicants, the Eurostat said Friday.
The main countries of citizenship of these applicants were Afghanistan (28,000), Russia (18,200), Pakistan (15,700), Iraq (15,200 ) and Serbia (13,900), EuAsiaNews reported.
The highest number of applicants was registered in France (56,300 applicants), followed by Germany (53,300) and Italy (34,100). Britain received 26,400 applications.
Thousands of people have been displaced in Pakistan and Afghanistan plagued by insurgency and terrorism that has threatened peace and stability in the region. Hundreds of people have also died in the war on terror launched by the respective governments with help from their western allies.

Over 700 Pakistanis got Indian citizenship - Times Of India

A round of Applause for India for accepting HINDUS who are one of their own by religion......Let the MUSLIMS of Pakistan give them a round of applause because thats what they are yearning for.

f98b2_ORIG-clapping_gif3.gif

you are misinforming people by spreading wrong information. please substantiate it with proofs.

Nop...unlike you googling kids..we thye grown ups have real life experiences....

Yaar i lost one of my best friends in the riots - very sad. Mohammad Aswat.
Safraz bhai - if someone wants to leave then its a matter for them - what i find incredible is the desire to go to the trouble of changing the title by the OP to score cheap points - if we start doing tit for tat - we potentially would run out of band width...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom