What's new

Govt. eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees.

I read about living conditions in the OP, that's what I have a problem with. These people can opt for citizenship for any country they wish, that is a privelage extended to them by the UN Charter of Human Rights, as long as GoI agrees, I don't see why it has to be a problem. It's the reference to living conditions that upsets me, you're only going to live as good a life as you work for, take my friend for example, he's a Dalit Hindu living is Islamabad and runs the largest antiquities business in Pakistan. His father, migrated from interior Sindh and started off as a carpet dealer in a rented out shop. Gradually he saved and started dealing in antiquities. Now the're rolling in billions. Point being that if these people lacked the resolve to improve their living standards here, they probably won't do a better job in India.
Good Luck to them, none the less.

If you look at what that Indian untouchable said he is quoting Indian govt or UN statistics. Its one of your own good old Dalits having a go at you lot making their life $hit

point is how many are escaping ? How many Indian have applied for asylum in Pakistan ? Do you know miserable condition of them ?

And it is a blog, anyone can write any ****

Either you have comprehension problems or you are a pathological liar.

In that whole article, Where is even anywhere remotely mentioned that "more than 900 million want to leave India"

Source please?

Actually you are a liar or have a comprehension problem. Just under the title it is stated:

Echoing an ordinary dream of 900 million poor people of India

:rofl:

point is how many are escaping ? How many Indian have applied for asylum in Pakistan ? Do you know miserable condition of them ?

And it is a blog, anyone can write any ****

Yes but he is quoting irrefutable statistics and evidence from Indian or UN agencies

you snide remarks are not welcoming. Rather than doing self introspection you are alleging us. shame .

And your troll thread is not welcome either.
Instead of treating "refugees" in a dignified way you are using them to point score and treating them just as bad.

Yes but he is quoting irrefutable statistics and evidence from Indian or UN agencies

it is a blog without any source, and the current thread itself proved it wrong that thousands of pakistani want to be Indian. if we have so many issues why they want to be Indian, isn't that prove your point wrong ?

If you look at what that Indian untouchable said he is quoting Indian govt or UN statistics. Its one of your own good old Dalits having a go at you lot making their life $hit

Show us that so called proof quoting Indian govt or UN statistics that 900 million people want to leave India

Or just runway as always :lol:
and continue spamming

And your troll thread is not welcome either.
Instead of treating "refugees" in a dignified way you are using them to point score and treating them just as bad.

when I did that ? rather than looking their issues as they are still pakistanis you are alleging me of misdoings.

use PM maty...thread is not about infractions.

I did that but haven't got any response. still waiting. Infact he hasn't changed the title either.

One-liners are not allowed on the forum, kindly focus on your argument rather than on sass.

I have put forth my argument in a sensible way and you are quoting my post out of context.. it was in response of a member wo is suffering from "I know the facts" syndrome.

:lol: You don't have facts to talk about.

like i said we are not attention seeking Charlton like India.
Karachi has large populations of Indian Muslims,as in Muslims who still have Indian passport...
same as India may have some Hindus with Pakistani passports.

Show us that so called proof quoting Indian govt or UN statistics that 900 million people want to leave India

Or just runway as always :lol:
and continue spamming

just open the article and click on the links. You in denial mate?? I am just telling you what some untouchable in India said. You do have people in India who are born into a caste that is untouchable Izen Tit or is that an ISI rumor?

like i said we are not attention seeking Charlton like India.

as one liner is not allowed. please post the source of your information for our enlightenment, so that we can that the appropriate steps.

Back
Top Bottom