What's new

Govt. eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees.

If India feels that these people deserve refugee status then so be it.
But it is in real bad taste for Indians here to gloat over this and even worse taste when the people are not even any better off.

But then again, we are talking about Indians on PDF.
There is no accounting for taste.

you snide remarks are not welcoming. Rather than doing self introspection you are alleging us. shame .

Your Indian OP against forum rules took it in himself to change title.
Reported that

In any case over 900 million Indians are trying to leave Indian.

As obvious you don't have any proof or survey or statistics to prove the above statement and going to run away now.

I am laughing at you internet warriors trying to make capital of this article rather those poor souls who thought they were gonna get a better deal in India

Of course in the process your mind escapes the fact, that these 12000 people weren't supposed to in India in first place.

:lol: world treat like you this. point is 12000 pakistanis want indian citizenship. I thought migration stopped after 1948.

Karachi still receives migrants from India..specially Gujarat,marwarh,barouj and some other places from india.

There should be a formal channel to accomodate these asylum seekers ..all the countries which have common border should have some sort of treaty .it would be a lifesavour for thousands of families if not millions

There should be a formal channel to accomodate these asylum seekers ..all the countries which have common border should have some sort of treaty .it would be a lifesavour for thousands of families if not millions

I agree that would be a good idea

as I have just pointed out more than 900 million want to leave India

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html

Either you have comprehension problems or you are a pathological liar.

In that whole article, Where is even anywhere remotely mentioned that "more than 900 million want to leave India"

Karachi still receives migrants from India..specially Gujarat,marwarh,barouj and some other places from india.

Source please?

so how many escaped so far ? please don't post the blog I'm not interested in that , kindly provide the actual proof. Infact the thread itself contradict your claim, 12000 pakistanis want to be Indian. I don't see any merit in blog. Kindly post something substantial from a reputable source.

If you look at what that Indian untouchable said he is quoting Indian govt or UN statistics. Its one of your own good old Dalits having a go at you lot making their life $hit

Really you missed this bit did you:

“For a community that lived in miserable conditions in Pakistan, and is treated no better in India, it is a welcome step,” said Rajesh Gogna of Human Rights Defense (India), which works with migrants from Pakistan.

Well then you should really make a case and get them back into your country... isnt it? ... Would you take the pain of trying to convince them?

what is the wrong with the thread title ? if moderators think that it is not appropriate please change that. But facts won't get change.

I got the infraction for "misleading title" from Zakii. I don't know why ?

We must introduce best title award on PDF, Many people are working hard and their innovation skills must be appreciated :D

In my life time bro - i have yet to meet ANYONE that "wants to be Indian". Why the heck did i forefathers sacrifice so much to have our state for us to want to go back to India. By the way are we on PDF and is this thread started by an Indian that changed a title of an article? Wow obsessive or what? Who wants to be what? I love my PDF and i love Pakistan like all Pakistanis. OP - Get a grip!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom