What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

All Pakistanis want to see educated and capable and intelligent people to run the nation and I am sure you also agree with it too.

Out of those 97% what is the percentage of people educated till high school?

Out of those 97% what is the percentage of people having bachelors? And out of those what percentage does not want to stay in Pakistan or are already outside Pakistan?

Out of those 97% what is the percentage of people having masters? And out of those what percentage does not want to stay in Pakistan or are already outside Pakistan?

Out of those 97% what is the percentage of people having PHDs? And out of those what percentage does not want to stay in Pakistan or are already outside Pakistan?

What I said was just an example which can be scaled down to say masters for national assembles, provincial assemblies and parliament and by time say 20-25 years later increase the bar to PHD for National Assembly and Parliament.

Would you prefer an “experienced” person giving prescription since many years without any license and with no formal qualification or a doctor in a proper clinic or hospital having formal qualifications? At least I would not like to see a man with no formal education or little education running Pakistan. Don't know about other Pakistanis.

We are in 21st century and the world is fast changing and the way to run a nation is also fast changing, we should always look forward to make new requirements and minimum limits to make sure only the capable get the chance to serve the nation and the citizens, and the government should ensure all the citizens have equal access to education enabling them to show who can be one of those to run the nation. This is democracy.

Times are changing and I am 1000% sure even If we implement what I said earlier there will be people who would happily come and serve the nation and the citizen because they all would be sitting in the parliament together with people having same level of education and will be on the same page that is to find new ways to run the country towards better and improve the lives of the common man unlike now where you have a metric fail sitting together with a person having fake university degree.

But this won't happen as the losers will be the current lot of politicians and their family members.
Education is an endogenous phenomenon but intelligence and capability is a gift.

Pakistan needs a fresh start with help of Pakistan army. all these who are sitting in parliament should be disqualified along with their families... and a total new leadership consisting of technocrats should take over, stick the criteria of selection..

there is no chance progress under these haramkhors !
Hum sure, thats what that jerk BATMANNOW guy use to post , you are saying the same thing why? :cheesy::astagh:
sure sir,
there is no way out if you keep following the house of mafia sitting in the islamabad.
I think PTI & IK should explain to the masses of pakistan that this govt has the hidden agenda of international establishment taking or transfereing pakistani nucks & cut short the numbers of pakistan army & accept confederations with INDIA & AFGHANISTAN!
hope you will think more on that & push it to the leadership of PTI as fast as you can cause it will bring back PTI & pakarmy the peoples of pakistan to counter the fake mafia sitting in the parliment .

Pakistan needs a fresh start with help of Pakistan army. all these who are sitting in parliament should be disqualified along with their families... and a total new leadership consisting of technocrats should take over, stick the criteria of selection..

there is no chance progress under these haramkhors !

So thrown in the towel and crying for khakis, some 90% of PTI supporters are turning out to be fake democrats. Once the reality of IK/ Qadri's failed revolution becomes more visible I predict they will be right there with Mushy lovers abusing Pakistani nation for not listening to the call of messiah-duo IK and Qadri.

Must say Pakistan has some good parliamentarians. The Parliament is emerging a matured and strong institution.

So thrown in the towel and crying for khakis, some 90% of PTI supporters are turning out to be fake democrats. Once the reality of IK/ Qadri's failed revolution becomes more visible I predict they will be right there with Mushy lovers abusing Pakistani nation for not listening to the call of messiah-duo IK and Qadri.
Sure they should listen to the democrates who has the rights to attack SC?

Must say Pakistan has some good parliamentarians. The Parliament is emerging a matured and strong institution.
Sure because they all arw protecting thier own croupt Interests!
nothing for the poor of pakistan thats mature nice !

Oh please Musharraf had the sitting CJ dragged by his hair on the roads of Islamabad. Take a moral position when there is any morality left.
Gosh,
& SC attack happend years before that?
what sentence for the criminals for attacking the SC? Nothing?
or 3rd time premier ship!
sorry but pakistanis should start attacking SC cause the sentence would be to become PM of pakistan!

had nawaz any shame, things would have move on with a soft revolution, but now pmln has made it sure things go messy, and the only force in it is PTI and Army against these crooks, so hell ya !

PM Nawaz has exited the building

The Prime Minister is not visible in the National Assembly building. Channels reported that Nawaz Sharif exited when Shah Mehmood Qureshi began to speak.

Follow live updates here: http://www.dawn.com/news/1129435/

shame shame !

Back
Top Bottom